Author Topic: bfam?  (Read 7806 times)

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
bfam?
« Reply #75 on: July 08, 2009, 12:14:34 pm »
Quote from: galenas;235558
Quote from: NickNels;235556
when did Galenas become a moderator?

look out! hahaha. i just noticed that myself this morning. since i\'ll be handling tim\'s stuff, we assumed this would be easiest.

oh my shit !!  i\'m super screwed now
*Gia*

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
bfam?
« Reply #76 on: July 08, 2009, 12:15:58 pm »
Quote from: galenas;235539
Quote from: ulee;235432
I personally would love to hear some new songs.  I can\'t muster up the excitement over and over if there isn\'t anything new. :shrug:  

i know what you mean. they should at least be playing more from their catalog.

Originals not played in \'09.  The red songs are those that haven\'t been played in over a year:

A New Beginning, Attraction To Shade Ditty (Shelved), Beer Jubilee, Bugs, Cosmic Spaceway Rhyme (Shelved ?), Dig, Dimension 5 (Shelved ?), Escher\'s Etching Part 3, Fairy, Food For Thought, Fresh Cut, Funk-A, Future Peek, Garcian Fishbowl, Good Things, GBFBITS, Gypsy Girl, HDX, Heather, Infrequently Asked Questions (Shelved), Kote, Language of the Gods, LDZ (Shelved), Living Daylights, Love Lake, The Message (Shelved), No Glove No Love, No Regret, Phaddy Boom Baddy, Prom \'97, Question Mark and the Mind, Reel Time, Surreal Radio, Tricky Ways, Uncle Freddy, Vera Street, The World Needs Us (Shelved), Za
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
bfam?
« Reply #77 on: July 08, 2009, 12:17:21 pm »
Quote from: bezerker;235543
not sure what else to say in this thread besides, I LOVE THE BREAKFAST !    bing bang boom.  i\'ll be there when i can love you band and the BFam you\'ve made my life wicked awesome :)

BRAVO and DITTO!

PS this thread sucks old man balls.......
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
bfam?
« Reply #78 on: July 08, 2009, 01:56:07 pm »
Quote from: Yoda;235563
Originals not played in \'09.  The red songs are those that haven\'t been played in over a year:

A New Beginning, Attraction To Shade Ditty (Shelved), Beer Jubilee, Bugs, Cosmic Spaceway Rhyme (Shelved ?), Dig, Dimension 5 (Shelved ?), Escher\'s Etching Part 3, Fairy, Food For Thought, Fresh Cut, Funk-A, Future Peek, Garcian Fishbowl, Good Things, GBFBITS, Gypsy Girl, HDX, Heather, Infrequently Asked Questions (Shelved), Kote, Language of the Gods, LDZ (Shelved), Living Daylights, Love Lake, The Message (Shelved), No Glove No Love, No Regret, Phaddy Boom Baddy, Prom \'97, Question Mark and the Mind, Reel Time, Surreal Radio, Tricky Ways, Uncle Freddy, Vera Street, The World Needs Us (Shelved), Za

Wow I didn\'t know Attraction to Shade was shelved. Ron tune I guess?

Ones that IMO need to make a swift (or eventual, I\'m patient ;) ) return, in alphabetical order:

Dimension 5, EE Part 3, Good Things, Language of the Gods, Living Daylights, LOVE LAKE!!!, No Glove No Love, No Regret!!!, Phaddy Boom Baddy (was played on NYE and fucking raged as well so I wouldn\'t say it\'s totally out of the rotation...), Question Mark and the Mind!!!, Surreal Radio.

Quote from: Stephengencs;235565

shitty topic, but the love among us is starting to shine through :)
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
bfam?
« Reply #79 on: July 08, 2009, 01:58:39 pm »
Quote from: bdfreetuna;235580
Quote from: Yoda;235563

Wow I didn\'t know Attraction to Shade was shelved. Ron tune I guess?

Ones that IMO need to make a swift (or eventual, I\'m patient ;) ) return, in alphabetical order:

Dimension 5, EE Part 3, Good Things, Language of the Gods, Living Daylights, LOVE LAKE!!!, No Glove No Love, No Regret!!!, Phaddy Boom Baddy (was played on NYE and fucking raged as well so I wouldn\'t say it\'s totally out of the rotation...), Question Mark and the Mind!!!, Surreal Radio.

shitty topic, but the love among us is starting to shine through :)

you wont see d5 or no regret unless you\'re at a gtb show sorry tuna
*Gia*

SlimPickens

• just the tip
bfam?
« Reply #80 on: July 08, 2009, 03:25:00 pm »

leave todd out of this.

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
    • http://www.phantasytour.com/moe/boards.cgi
bfam?
« Reply #81 on: July 08, 2009, 03:49:55 pm »
pretty sure EE3 has been played semi recently.  i may just be imagining that, but i thought i saw 1->4 at some point not too long ago.

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
bfam?
« Reply #82 on: July 08, 2009, 03:51:17 pm »
Quote from: Igziabeher;235610
pretty sure EE3 has been played semi recently.  i may just be imagining that, but i thought i saw 1->4 at some point not too long ago.

you\'re nuts.  ee3 has not been but needs to be played soon
*Gia*

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
bfam?
« Reply #83 on: July 08, 2009, 04:20:02 pm »
Quote from: Igziabeher;235610

EE 1-4 was played on 2/16/07, 6/14/08 and 7/27/08
EE 1, 2, 3 & 4 were all played on 8/30/08 with songs in between
EE 1&2 and EE 3&4 were played on 10/15/08 as two sets of two songs with other songs in between

These are the only TB shows to date where all 4 parts were played in the same show...
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen

galenas

• Global Moderator
bfam?
« Reply #84 on: July 08, 2009, 05:03:26 pm »
Quote from: SlimPickens;235605

leave todd out of this.

:lol: (sorry, todd)

WellaShing

• My mind fails to be ...
bfam?
« Reply #85 on: July 08, 2009, 05:11:03 pm »
whats a gtb show?

jking

• thanks!!
bfam?
« Reply #86 on: July 08, 2009, 05:17:42 pm »
good time boys.

its a red hot chili peppers tribute that consits of tim, ron, adrian and davepeck.

have yet to be able to see one of these shows (gtb tour!!), but apparently the stage antics are out of control and the music\'s damn fine, too!!

GLuft3

bfam?
« Reply #87 on: July 08, 2009, 06:59:18 pm »
What does "handling Tim\'s stuff" mean?  Sounds kinda erotic.
Always with the negative waves, Moriarty!  Always with the negative waves!

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
bfam?
« Reply #88 on: July 08, 2009, 07:03:14 pm »
Quote from: GLuft3;235632
What does "handling Tim\'s stuff" mean?  Sounds kinda erotic.

getting moistened by the PME
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
bfam?
« Reply #89 on: July 08, 2009, 07:09:06 pm »
Quote from: WellaShing;235622
whats a gtb show?

A now defunct rock outfit known for playing the music of the red hot chili peppers (as well as some 90\'s rock) and insane stage antics led by Mr. Tim "IM SORRRY!!!" Palmieri...
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph