Author Topic: WTF Happened to Lindsay Lohan?!?  (Read 7166 times)

davepeck

• Administrator
WTF Happened to Lindsay Lohan?!?
« Reply #90 on: May 29, 2005, 01:35:15 pm »
Lindsay Lohan\'s dad sentenced to prison

BY ROBIN TOPPING
STAFF WRITER

Ignoring Michael Lohan\'s pleas to put him in a long-term alcohol treatment program, a Nassau County Court judge Friday sentenced the father of teen actress Lindsay Lohan to serve time in an upstate prison for attempted assault and other charges.

As family members looked on -- some supportive and some audibly angry -- Michael Lohan told Judge Claire Weinberg, "I\'m asking you for a chance to be the father my kids need, not someone stashed in a jail upstate."

But Weinberg sentenced Lohan to 1-1/3 to 4 years in prison for second-degree attempted assault, aggravated unlicensed driving and other charges.

Lohan, 45, acknowledged a drinking problem, saying, "That was only the bandage. I was drowning my sorrows."

He said he had turned to alcohol because he was upset over not being able to see his four children for the past nine months under an order of protection obtained by his estranged wife, Dina, during a contentious divorce.

He said he had been a good father who had coached his children in several sports, and begged the judge not to bar him from seeing them.

"I have never done a thing to put them in harm\'s way," he said. But the Huntington man added: "I have a problem with my emotions when it comes to my kids."

The charges stem from Lohan\'s attacking his brother-in-law, Matthew Sullivan, with a shoe at a party in May 2004, a February 2005 car accident in which he hit a utility pole while driving drunk and other incidents.

Prosecutor Joy Watson, who asked for maximum prison time, said Michael Lohan has "absolutely no remorse" for his conduct and "has demonstrated a complete disrespect for this court\'s orders and the criminal justice system."

Lohan\'s attorney, Rory Calhoun of Garden City, said his client successfully completed several alcohol treatment programs, but Weinberg contended, "The word \'successful\' is not accurate."

Weinberg made permanent orders of protection for Lohan to stay away from Dina Lohan and the Sullivan family.

Weinberg refused, however, to sign an order of protection submitted by Watson to keep the defendant away from Lindsay Lohan in Los Angeles. Watson said Dina Lohan had requested the order of protection for her daughter, but the judge said Lindsay Lohan is now over 18 and so would have to request the order herself in court.

Watson later said she would try to contact Lindsay Lohan directly but said she didn\'t believe it was necessary for her to come to court.

Afterward, members of the Lohan and Sullivan families declined to comment but Ty Dux, the security chief for the Lohans, challenged Lohan\'s assertion that he was a loving father.

"This is a guy who is a manipulator," Dux said. "He has done nothing but terrorize them."

http://metromix.chicagotribune.com/news/celebrity/ny-liloha0528,0,7281412.story?coll=mmx-home_bottom_hedsh2o

Rujah

• team digest
    • http://
« Reply #91 on: May 29, 2005, 01:40:51 pm »
thanks dave for making my laziness even worse.
Merge futhermucker just you merge You futhermucker merge merge futhermucker now

You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye - Raoul duke - Hunter S. Thompson, Fear&Loathing

Gimme breakfast..................

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #92 on: June 02, 2005, 04:01:34 pm »
Bitch is so skinny, she walks away from an accident uninjured!

Lindsay Lohan Uninjured in Car Crash
Jun 1, 8:59 AM EST

The Associated Press

LOS ANGELES -- Lindsay Lohan wasn\'t injured after her car was hit by a photographer who allegedly was following the "Mean Girls" actress.

Galo Ramirez, 24, was booked on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon after running into Lohan\'s car Tuesday, police said.

Ramirez was released on $35,000 bail, a watch commander at the Los Angeles Police Department\'s Wilshire station said Wednesday.

"I thank God my daughter was able to walk out of the car," Lohan\'s mother, Dina, said in a statement released by a publicist for the 18-year-old actress.

Lohan\'s new film, "Herbie: Fully Loaded," will be in theaters June 22.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
Breaking News!!!!
« Reply #93 on: August 01, 2005, 03:35:19 pm »

Jim Cobb

• RailroadBuilder/RugPee-er
  • Global Moderator
    • http://www.urban-fetch.com
« Reply #94 on: August 01, 2005, 03:36:18 pm »
oh my god, a red x!!
Postcount +1.

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #95 on: August 01, 2005, 03:48:52 pm »
it\'s quite humorous, work safe and harmless.

derickw

• Drunken Garbage Can
« Reply #96 on: August 01, 2005, 04:13:55 pm »
maybe you just used the wrong link
never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you

-. --- .-- / - .... .- - ... / -.. .. -.-. -.-

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #97 on: August 01, 2005, 04:16:19 pm »
Quote from: derickw

you talking to me?

Can this picture still be seen? I can still see it on my screen. If you want I will PM you it.

SlimPickens

• just the tip
« Reply #98 on: August 01, 2005, 04:29:35 pm »
Quote from: Spacey
Quote from: derickw

you talking to me?

Can this picture still be seen? I can still see it on my screen. If you want I will PM you it.

can\'t see it here

Ant-Man

• govt.cheeze
« Reply #99 on: August 01, 2005, 06:14:27 pm »
Spacey, try resfreshing your browser.
3-4-05:  Inspired, enlightened, surprised, excited, confused, evoked euphoria, focused, newfound faith in music.

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #100 on: August 01, 2005, 06:52:43 pm »
Quote from: Ant-Man

It\'s not me or my browser. It is something else.

It\'s pretty gay.

Jim Cobb

• RailroadBuilder/RugPee-er
  • Global Moderator
    • http://www.urban-fetch.com
« Reply #101 on: August 02, 2005, 03:32:30 am »
yeah all i see is a red ex.
Postcount +1.

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #102 on: August 02, 2005, 06:27:14 am »
Quote from: Spacey
Quote from: Ant-Man

It\'s not me or my browser. It is something else.

It\'s pretty gay.

it\'s the fact that the url is not the url of an image, but of an image stored in the pheesh database, and the reason you can see it is because you\'re logged into pheesh.

http://www.imageshack.us

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #103 on: January 05, 2006, 08:05:35 am »
here\'s our answer...
Lohan comes clean in Vanity article
By HAYLEY BUTLER -- AllPop

Lindsay Lohan attempted to shed some light on her past year in the spotlight in a recent interview for Vanity Fair magazine.

In the rare and candid one-on-one session, Lohan admitted to using drugs and suffering from an eating disorder. Although she was not specific on what type of drugs she was using, she did say she has been battling with bulimia.

Lohan, who recently released her sophomore album "A Little More Personal (RAW)", got very personal with Vanity Fair, saying she knew she had a problem but didn\'t know how to deal with it.

"I was sick... I had people sit me down and say, \'You\'re going to die if you don\'t take care of yourself,\'" Lohan told the magazine.

Lindsay also talked about her brief experience with drugs, which she says she used "a little" but quickly added, "I\'ve gotten that out of my system." After alluding to cocaine use, Lindsay quickly adds: "I don\'t want people to think that I\'ve done... you know what I mean? It\'s kind of a sore subject."

Lohan blames her troubled past with stress related to her father, her living in the spotlight and her breakup with first love, Wilmer Valderrama.

According to PerezHilton.com, Lohan\'s publicist tried to have the confession taken out of the article the next day.

Lindsay, 19, thinks her turning point came when she was confronted by "Saturday Night Live" creator Lorne Michaels who staged an intervention after her latest turn at hosting the show. :wah:

"I just started bawling. I knew I had a problem, and I couldn\'t admit it," she said. "I saw that \'SNL" after I did it. My arms were disgusting. I had no arms. My sister, she was scared. My brother called me, crying."

Lohan, who also added that she turned to shopping for comfort, said she is relying on her friends and family to help get herself happy and healthy again.

Most recently Lohan has been in hospital after an asthma attack. She is said to be resting comfortably and is set to begin shooting her latest film "Chapter 27" about John Lennon\'s killer, with rumored boyfriend Jared Leto who she describes as only a "great friend."

Mamalakabubadaya

« Reply #104 on: January 05, 2006, 10:13:54 am »
who cares