Author Topic: Iron Horse Music Hall; Northampton, MA  (Read 8945 times)

Whathefunk

Iron Horse Music Hall; Northampton, MA
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2008, 02:25:50 pm »
Quote from: peaches626;176710
the first iron horse show i ever went to (i believe february of \'06) the balcony was open and packed. lets do it.

found it:

February 18th, 2006 - Iron Horse Music Hall; Northampton, MA

I: Space City Affair > Episode 3 (Awakening) > Great Big Fiery Ball In The Sky > Episode 3 (Awakening) >
   Drunk Monk Bar > Episode 3 (Awakening), jam > No Regret > Gladys Pimp And Kangaroos With Me >
   The Chase

II: Honey Butter, The Vermont Song, Phaddy Boom Baddy, Rufus* > Drum Solo, Hot For Teacher

E: Bass Solo > Attraction To Shade Ditty > Bugs

* with \'Crosseyed And Painless\' (Talking Heads) teases.

twas a lot of fun, i think it was my 7th breakfast show.

that show was a lot of fun... me and my friend actually got something written up about the band in the Umass newspaper.  front page of the arts and entertainment section with a bunch of pics.  just goes to show how much promotion has to do with getting people in the door.  i don\'t live up there anymore, but i will def be at this show.

sallyalli

• NewHampshire Fordamnsure
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2008, 05:28:39 pm »
^^It will be good to see you. The Iron Horse is pretty darn cool. The huge newcastles are pretty darn cool too.
:banguitar: :banboogy2:

tyzack

• http://
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2008, 08:07:31 am »
the first iron horse show i ever went to (i believe february of \'06) the balcony was open and packed. lets do it.

found it:

I: Space City Affair > Episode 3 (Awakening) > Great Big Fiery Ball In The Sky > Episode 3 (Awakening) >
   Drunk Monk Bar > Episode 3 (Awakening), jam > No Regret > Gladys Pimp And Kangaroos With Me >
   The Chase

II: Honey Butter, The Vermont Song, Phaddy Boom Baddy, Rufus* > Drum Solo, Hot For Teacher

twas a lot of fun, i think it was my 7th breakfast show.

That was a good show. It was freezing and the kid i was with was tittering on a pain killer od....but that aside, it was a great show.
Apartheid: A policy of segregation and political and economic discrimination.

sąikidélik

• whateva will dangle do ya
    • http://www.myspace.com/bolofmanutoes
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2008, 02:34:07 am »

found it:

The Chase

That was actually my first show and i remeber the balcony was def open. I dont think i knew what i was getting myself into. somewhere near thirty shows by now. Im sad to have seen ron and jordan go their own ways but the new guys are nothing to complain about. Im still going. Petitioning for a Uncle Freddy>CMSS>Rufus>Lit.

weekapaug19

• In the house
    • http://www.phishhook.com/lists/weekapaug19
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2008, 07:33:15 pm »
I just got some tix for UM 1 week before this at the calvin, it will be a good time to do some promo for the show.  anybody else going?
"I don\'t know if it\'s an A-sharp or a B-Flat.......If you get this wrong, we\'ll all B-Flat"  -The Goonies

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
    • http://www.phantasytour.com/moe/boards.cgi
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2008, 09:09:01 pm »
Quote from: weekapaug19;179950
I just got some tix for UM 1 week before this at the calvin, it will be a good time to do some promo for the show.  anybody else going?

between that and the moe. show on 3/8, we have the capability of promoing the shit outta this gig.

weekapaug19

• In the house
    • http://www.phishhook.com/lists/weekapaug19
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2008, 09:18:49 pm »
Quote from: Igziabeher;179961

between that and the moe. show on 3/8, we have the capability of promoing the shit outta this gig.

Nicole and I will be at both, so if anybody can let Timmy or whoever is doing promo know that we could use some materials for the ironhorse show, they will definetly get into people\'s hands.
"I don\'t know if it\'s an A-sharp or a B-Flat.......If you get this wrong, we\'ll all B-Flat"  -The Goonies

derickw

• Drunken Garbage Can
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2008, 08:48:04 am »
Quote from: weekapaug19;179966

Nicole and I will be at both, so if anybody can let Timmy or whoever is doing promo know that we could use some materials for the ironhorse show, they will definetly get into people\'s hands.

I\'d send you shit but i\'m waiting for the rest of the run to be announce to be able to put all the dates at the bottom. but if they don\'t come out in the next week or two i\'ll just send you shit for the one show. just PM me an address i can send stuff to
never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you

-. --- .-- / - .... .- - ... / -.. .. -.-. -.-

booztravlr

• SHlTTER\'S FULL
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2008, 10:04:44 am »

I\'ll have 50 promo discs out to you by the 22nd. Let me know if you want more than that.
Smell my mule.

postom

• let\'s go pens
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2008, 10:15:47 am »
Quote from: booztravlr;180003

I\'ll have 50 promo discs out to you by the 22nd. Let me know if you want more than that.

i will be at the moe. show and possibly the UM show.   if you\'re doing discs i can do exit flyers or something.  i also still have probably 35 or so promo discs that i could slap a flyer on and hand out here.

booztravlr

• SHlTTER\'S FULL
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2008, 10:22:36 am »
Quote from: postom;180005
i will be at the moe. show and possibly the UM show.   if you\'re doing discs i can do exit flyers or something.  i also still have probably 35 or so promo discs that i could slap a flyer on and hand out here.

I forgot about the ones from the middle east show. I can send you 35 new covers (stickers) to place over the older ones if you want. I\'ll throw another 15 promo discs in with it as well. I\'ll try to get them in the mail by next Friday.
Smell my mule.

postom

• let\'s go pens
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2008, 10:55:05 am »
you\'re the best.  thank you.

i was kind of hoping there was another boston show to promo soon, but there hasn\'t been so i just always have a few with me and give them out when i have an opportunity to :)

ds673488

• Fair Weather Fan
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2008, 11:02:49 am »
i may go to the UM show, although im planning on seeing them at rev hall april 10th...if i go ill be promoting.
DS Newbers

derickw

• Drunken Garbage Can
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2008, 11:16:19 am »
well there are still a lot of open dates in there so hopefully things will fill in better and you might get another upstate show before they head west
never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you

-. --- .-- / - .... .- - ... / -.. .. -.-. -.-

tonyajo

• Theres No Place Like Home
    • http://www.moe.org
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2008, 06:00:50 pm »
Quote from: postom;180005

Would be more than happy to help you at the moe. show Melissa.  Let me know.
It\'s not the drinking
Of the suds you partake
It\'s more the clinking
And the toast that you make