Author Topic: Guilty Pleasures  (Read 26451 times)

Marcial

• Big Wooly Mammoth
    • http://www.chondrolicious.com
Guilty Pleasures [MERGED]
« Reply #75 on: June 28, 2005, 07:56:19 pm »
Quote from: Whathefunk
Quote from: alexanderzurflu
Quote from: Whathefunk
As long as we\'re starting this up again i have to admit that my ex-girlfriend was in my car the other day and played the justin timberlake album: justified.....i know it sounds horrible but it has a really old school funk and r&b thing goin on thats pretty sick...just had to get it off my chest, please don\'t bash me too hard!

I dig some of those songs as well.

Cry Me a River

Seniorita

hahaha glad i\'m not alone here  ;)

GET A ROOM!
Switching peeping observing and licking
No telling next day what I be thinking

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #76 on: April 17, 2007, 08:16:35 pm »

RudeBwoy

« Reply #77 on: April 17, 2007, 08:40:46 pm »
I have no guilty pleasures, everything i listen to rocks tits. and if u think i shouldnt like it then maybe i shouldnt like you
"Yeah punk was cool, sorry you missed it." - Pontius

leith

• B'Fam West Coast Member
    • http://leithsd.googlepages.com/home
« Reply #78 on: April 17, 2007, 10:05:47 pm »
Quote from: davepeck;142515

Yeah like that disc ever gets opened.
Sweet Cover though.
Worrying is like praying for something you don't want.

Gfunk

• Papa^
    • http://www.myspace.com/weaksauce603
« Reply #79 on: April 18, 2007, 11:49:00 am »
Quote from: RudeBwoy;142517
I have no guilty pleasures, everything i listen to rocks tits. and if u think i shouldnt like it then maybe i shouldnt like you

werd.^^^

Joc & Fred you guys know whats up! MMW=SER.
Facial Hair Would Be So Nice

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
« Reply #80 on: April 18, 2007, 01:05:20 pm »
Guilty Pleasures
Mary Prankster
Mazzy Star
Goblin
Harry & The Potters
Glen Danzig (Misfits, Sam Hain, The Undead)

Those I should like, but don\'t
Rolling Stones
Van Halen
Pink Floyd (post Roger Waters)
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
« Reply #81 on: April 18, 2007, 01:25:01 pm »
I am a sucker for anything from the 80\'s.......

Television-wise, my guiltiest pleasures when I am home to watch.  The Rachel Ray (talk show), and The View (I like Rosie O\'Donnell and am not afraid to admit it)
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #82 on: April 18, 2007, 01:27:54 pm »
Quote from: Stephengencs;142590

Television-wise, my guiltiest pleasures when I am home to watch.  The Rachel Ray (talk show), and The View (I like Rosie O\'Donnell and am not afraid to admit it)

i have RR on every day from 10-11 when i\'m home... but THE VIEW?!?!?!? oof. 11:00 is barker time.

kindm's

• Who Runs Barter Town...
  • Administrator
    • blueberrydreams
« Reply #83 on: April 18, 2007, 01:35:42 pm »

Rosie O\'Donnell ?????????!!!!??? Holy Christ batman.

Dude maybe life on the road with the band has hurt you more that I could have imagined :P
"You can bet everything will come to an end. It's going to be ugly and it's going to be a mess, and it's going to be something that somebody did in the name of God...."

Frank Zappa, Artist as Genetic Design Flaw,
    Ecolibrium Interviews, Vol #19

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
« Reply #84 on: April 18, 2007, 01:49:12 pm »
Quote from: davepeck;142591

i have RR on every day from 10-11 when i\'m home... but THE VIEW?!?!?!? oof. 11:00 is barker time.

Quote from: kindm\'s;142592

Dude maybe life on the road with the band has hurt you more that I could have imagined :P

I accidentally stumbled onto the View.  It follows Rachel Ray, and one morning I had it on and I found myself laughing a lot.  Sometimes it was something funny that was said by Rosie or even Barbara Walters.  The young girl on there is pretty hot, but pretty stupid. Another thing that cracks me up about the View is when all the women start talking at once.  Its like being in a henhouse.  The older woman that thinks she is so funny actually sucks and is my least favorite.  But I do like Barbara and Rosie.  I have always liked Rosie.  She is quite a funny comedian.  Obviously she has had a pretty unorthodox career, but I admire her ability to overcome all the crap, and the fact that many people have tried to ruin her career, but she is still standing....or squatting if you must.
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela

kindm's

• Who Runs Barter Town...
  • Administrator
    • blueberrydreams
« Reply #85 on: April 18, 2007, 02:01:03 pm »
Quote from: Stephengencs;142596
Quote from: davepeck;142591

Quote from: kindm\'s;142592

I accidentally stumbled onto the View.  It follows Rachel Ray, and one morning I had it on and I found myself laughing a lot.  Sometimes it was something funny that was said by Rosie or even Barbara Walters.  The young girl on there is pretty hot, but pretty stupid. Another thing that cracks me up about the View is when all the women start talking at once.  Its like being in a henhouse.  The older woman that thinks she is so funny actually sucks and is my least favorite.  But I do like Barbara and Rosie.  I have always liked Rosie.  She is quite a funny comedian.  Obviously she has had a pretty unorthodox career, but I admire her ability to overcome all the crap, and the fact that many people have tried to ruin her career, but she is still standing....or squatting if you must.

Kim used to watch it before i would go to work when my schedule was 12-8PM. I cannot stand that show. I can feel the testosterone being sucked form my body everytime they speak.

Elizabeth (The Hot one as u call her) the former Survivor TV show personality is only hot until she opens her extreme right wing mouth. and she is married to that choker QB from Seattle
Joy Behar is pretty funny but not as much since she can\'t make fun of Star jones anymore.
Rosie - UGH don\'t get me started. crude, loud mouth have not seen the show since she joined
Barbara is OK i Guess but she is so full of herself

who replaced Meredith Viera ??????

just a bunch of annoying soccer moms. sitting around cackling
"You can bet everything will come to an end. It's going to be ugly and it's going to be a mess, and it's going to be something that somebody did in the name of God...."

Frank Zappa, Artist as Genetic Design Flaw,
    Ecolibrium Interviews, Vol #19

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #86 on: April 18, 2007, 02:02:06 pm »
Why is everyone so obsessed with Rachel Ray? I don\'t get it, I never have. To each their own their, I know plainandsimple digs her hard but I don\'t get it. I prefer Giada De Laurentiis over Ray any day!

P.S. - The 80\'s sucked Steve. If you feel strongly about the 80s, we have nothing more to say to each other.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

FreeSpirit

• Mrs. Tickler
    • http://www.myspace.com/robynsegali
« Reply #87 on: April 18, 2007, 02:03:14 pm »
Quote from: Stephengencs;142596
I have always liked Rosie.  She is quite a funny comedian.  Obviously she has had a pretty unorthodox career, but I admire her ability to overcome all the crap, and the fact that many people have tried to ruin her career, but she is still standing....or squatting if you must.

I agree.  She speaks her mind, which is not always a smart move, but she owns her statements & really stands up for her beliefs.

My guilty TV pleasures are "American Idol" and "Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?" :out:
“Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings. ”[/color]

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
« Reply #88 on: April 18, 2007, 02:08:28 pm »
Quote from: Spacey;142599
Why is everyone so obsessed with Rachel Ray? I don\'t get it, I never have. To each their own their, I know plainandsimple digs her hard but I don\'t get it. I prefer Giada De Laurentiis over Ray any day!

P.S. - The 80\'s sucked Steve. If you feel strongly about the 80s, we have nothing more to say to each other.

First off, the everyday italian is quite the hottie.  However there is something very simple and natural about rachel ray that does it for me. (mainly her thick and juicy thighs and small yet sexy chest) you dont get it, dont worry about it...

regarding the 80\'s, I agree that they kind of sucked balls in many ways, but this thread is a guilty pleasure thread, so I am allowed to like that shit, even if it is shit, because it is a guilty pleasure....

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #89 on: April 18, 2007, 02:11:43 pm »
Well, fine!

I just got the purpose of this thread anyways. I had no idea what it was about until a post ago.

Forgive me, Love the 80\'s duder!
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.