Author Topic: San Francisco approves plastic-bag ban  (Read 3604 times)

wildcoyote

• El Cuco
San Francisco approves plastic-bag ban
« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2007, 12:34:09 pm »
Quote from: davepeck;140587
Quote from: FrankZappa;140583
again eggboy, what do you do with the yolks?

i save them up, and when i\'m bored, i sit in the window with a sling shot and nail the passers-by.

When I was college I used to eat a dozen egg whites every morning.  I had an ongoing battle with the dining hall manager at my college.  He had a fit that I used to throw out the yolks.  According to him I was singlehandedly destroying the profitablity of the dining hall.  He made a scene screaming at me a few times, and I usually just gave him a blank stare in response.  
One day I had enough, and right in front of him, I stood in front of the trash can and screamed at anyone threw away chicken bones, an apple core, crumbs, etc.  He finally left me alone.
A man who has seen the things I have seen,
experienced the loss and pain I have experienced,
I transcend race, hombre.

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
« Reply #46 on: March 30, 2007, 12:50:53 pm »
Quote from: FrankZappa;140588
How did this thread turn political when Jocelyn has not even read it yet? :hscratch:

I think it was partially my fault explaining how the bag issue is tied to a larger political movement.
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

kindm's

• Who Runs Barter Town...
  • Administrator
    • blueberrydreams
« Reply #47 on: March 30, 2007, 01:45:06 pm »
Quote from: FrankZappa;140588
How did this thread turn political when Jocelyn has not even read it yet? :hscratch:

It seemed to happen when Gun ownership was brought up. I ran with it.

:)
"You can bet everything will come to an end. It's going to be ugly and it's going to be a mess, and it's going to be something that somebody did in the name of God...."

Frank Zappa, Artist as Genetic Design Flaw,
    Ecolibrium Interviews, Vol #19

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
« Reply #48 on: March 30, 2007, 01:58:16 pm »
Quote from: wildcoyote;140595
Quote from: davepeck;140587
Quote from: FrankZappa;140583
again eggboy, what do you do with the yolks?

i save them up, and when i\'m bored, i sit in the window with a sling shot and nail the passers-by.

When I was college I used to eat a dozen egg whites every morning.  I had an ongoing battle with the dining hall manager at my college.  He had a fit that I used to throw out the yolks.  According to him I was singlehandedly destroying the profitablity of the dining hall.  He made a scene screaming at me a few times, and I usually just gave him a blank stare in response.  
One day I had enough, and right in front of him, I stood in front of the trash can and screamed at anyone threw away chicken bones, an apple core, crumbs, etc.  He finally left me alone.

awesome.
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

jocelyn

• Not in charge.
    • http://www.myspace.com/cowwcowboogie
« Reply #49 on: March 30, 2007, 03:57:50 pm »
Fascism.
Masturbation in the MFA