Author Topic: Setlist: 2007-03-01 - The 8x10; Baltimore, MD  (Read 2506 times)

davepeck

• Administrator
Setlist: 2007-03-01 - The 8x10; Baltimore, MD
« on: March 02, 2007, 07:26:00 am »
I: Space City Affair > jam > Tunage > Inner Glimpse, What The Funk, Tribal Funk Affliction, Space City Affair > jam > Sleeping Beauty > Earache My Eye > LDZ > No Regret > Spunk* > Tunage > Spunk > Drum Solo, Intension > Space City Affair > Honey Butter

* with Bass Solo.

siflandollie

• Victory to RAGE
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2007, 04:55:21 pm »
Quote from: ;
fun show, the jam going into sleeping beauty was headie tronica.  I\'m a fan

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2007, 04:56:45 pm »
Thanks Peck...

The Tribal was one of the best TFA\'s in a long long time....
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

jking

• thanks!!
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2007, 08:42:03 pm »
Quote from: Stephengencs;138602
Thanks Peck...

The Tribal was one of the best TFA\'s in a long long time....

absolutely!!! they dropped into the funky sirpsychoish part and you looked over and said, \'this is where it should get fun.\' man were you NOT lying!!! :lol:

i could\'ve sworn the earache was in tfa, though... i guess those things were working... :ooops:

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2007, 03:22:58 pm »
Not much has been said about this show.

I can only draw 1 conclusion: dooziest of doozes??
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

jking

• thanks!!
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2007, 07:38:39 pm »
nope, decent crowd, actually. i posted a little about it friday night, but it wasn\'t much due to the fact that i\'d gotten wrecked at the show and was still fuzzy-brained after getting back home, then split for guys\' weekend. the opening band was younger and had a bunch of their friends there, but they stuck around for the most part. certainly for the bulk of it. there are some breakfast fans in baltimore, they just don\'t own computers, apparently... well, besides sifleandolie. so not a full house but certainly 60 or more folks there at the start and 20 or so left at the end. but everyone who was still there were loving it! i\'m telling ya, they were hot all night long, no slowing down, no rests, no ballads, just rippin\' from all three of \'em!! some real techno-y moments (like that pre-SB jam) that even i (not usually a big fan) really dug. after hearing the next night, by my memory, i\'d say this was the hotter of the two shows. sure, they got the crazy setlist the next night, but it sounded like they bore down a bit harder in b\'more. have to re-hear it to be sure, of course, but that\'s how i remember it.