Author Topic: Captain Nick\'s; Block Island, RI  (Read 13581 times)

FreeSpirit

• Mrs. Tickler
    • http://www.myspace.com/robynsegali
Captain Nick\'s; Block Island, RI
« Reply #240 on: June 27, 2007, 09:43:24 am »
Quote from: Rickey Roux;150751
I hope of all you have a blast on Block Island, and I know you will.  I really wanted to make it out, but due to unforeseen circumstances, it wasn\'t possible.  Enjoy.  And do everything that I would do.  But above all, be safe.  (Sounds like your parents, doesn\'t it?).  Looking forward to recordings, pics and stories.  You Lucky Bastards! :biggrin:

:lol: I have a feeling that any stories will live on the island & die on the island... (hopefully!)
“Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings. ”[/color]

kindm's

• Who Runs Barter Town...
  • Administrator
    • blueberrydreams
« Reply #241 on: June 27, 2007, 10:49:45 am »
Have fun everyone. Wish I could be there with all you freaks. Above all be safe and try to stay out of trouble.

See you in Albany
"You can bet everything will come to an end. It's going to be ugly and it's going to be a mess, and it's going to be something that somebody did in the name of God...."

Frank Zappa, Artist as Genetic Design Flaw,
    Ecolibrium Interviews, Vol #19

SlimPickens

• just the tip
    • http://
« Reply #242 on: June 27, 2007, 11:49:16 am »
Quote from: peaches626;150760
Anybody driving down I 95 North towards Rhode Island today (Wednesday) before 1 pm can stop at my golf course/driving range and I\'ll spot you a free bucket of balls to hit.  (I am single handedly doubling the attendance at Captain Nick\'s, I am sure of it.) It\'s only 5-10 mins off the highway, and not difficult to find.

Birch Plain Golf Course
119 High Rock Rd.
Groton, CT
Take Exit 87 off of I 95 (onto Clarence B. Sharp Highway)
Follow signs for Groton-New London Airport, you will drive by Birch Plains on your right.

Will this offer still be available tomorrow morning?

peaches626

« Reply #243 on: June 27, 2007, 01:47:23 pm »
sorry chip, that deal only happens when im workin, and ill be on the island by then...
taints rule, gypsies drool!