Author Topic: More Reasons to Hate Mammary!  (Read 10845 times)

leith

• B'Fam West Coast Member
    • http://leithsd.googlepages.com/home
More Reasons to Hate Mammary!
« Reply #75 on: February 13, 2007, 05:42:14 pm »
Quote from: Igziabeher;134622
amen to that.  you\'ve officially became one of the best new .infoers in the past few months.  i\'d love to take you motorboatin\' sometime.

:lol: She has been a member probably longer than you.
Worrying is like praying for something you don't want.

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
    • http://www.phantasytour.com/moe/boards.cgi
« Reply #76 on: February 13, 2007, 05:44:09 pm »
Quote from: leith;134624
:lol: She has been a member probably longer than you.

well she wasn\'t all that interesting before.

SkyePrizm

• separator
« Reply #77 on: February 13, 2007, 05:46:17 pm »
Quote from: Igziabeher;134622
amen to that.  you\'ve officially became one of the best new .infoers in the past few months.  i\'d love to take you motorboatin\' sometime.

love the wedding crashers reference....built for speed or built for comfort...

Quote from: Igziabeher;134625
well she wasn\'t all that interesting before.

actually, its that i never had so much free time before....i\'ve always been quite amusing..
« Last Edit: February 13, 2007, 05:46:17 pm by SkyePrizm »

FreeSpirit

• Mrs. Tickler
    • http://www.myspace.com/robynsegali
« Reply #78 on: February 13, 2007, 05:47:02 pm »
Quote from: leith;134624
:point: She has been a member probably longer than you.

“Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings. ”[/color]

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
    • http://www.phantasytour.com/moe/boards.cgi
« Reply #79 on: February 13, 2007, 05:48:59 pm »
Quote from: FreeSpirit;134628

shut up n00b.

jking

• thanks!!
    • http://
« Reply #80 on: February 13, 2007, 05:58:24 pm »
as saying that "If I knew then what I knew now, I wouldn\'t have done it". What is it that she knows now, that she is trying to run for President?

yeah that.

or, maybe, just maybe, it was that the intelligence upon which she and every other american at the time based their decisions on had been manipulated to result in the outcome we got.

so, what you\'re saying then, is that if you are lied to and then told the truth, that you should still stand behind the lie??? what if you were told that someone had beaten up your mom, then, after you find out that the person you beat up wasn\'t the really person who beat up your mom, you should still stand behind beating up the wrong person?? really??

or maybe, just maybe, what she was referring to was that had she known how much the powers she voted to give the president would be abused, she never would have voted for that, though possibly still vote for the war. so, if a guy asks you to lend him your car and he gives it back totalled, you should give it to him again next time he asks??

i really am confused what the point was here. because, i don\'t know about y\'all, but i often find myself changing my mind about things i\'d decided 5 or 6 years ago. like cigarettes, for instance. five years ago i would have told you that i\'m a life long smoker and proud of it, yet i haven\'t smoked in months now. but, according to the statement i quoted above, i\'m supposed to stand behind my decision to smoke, no matter its consequences, and never change that decision. which, to me, is either extremely hypocritical or downright naive...

there are a few decent reasons to oppose hillary, but in this thread, nary a one!

also,
This is what always gets me. IT WASN\'T HER PLACE TO DO ANYTHING DURING HER HUSBANDS ADMINISTRATION.

shows a COMPLETE lack of understanding of the first lady. yes, a few stay out of it entirely, but do i even need to mention mamie roosevelt? how about nancy regan? i mean, seriously, that\'s a laughable statement, right there!

but, since this is supposed to be a slam hillary thread and not be confused at how some people think thread, i offer this...

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #81 on: February 13, 2007, 06:03:36 pm »
Quote from: Mamalakabubadaya;134619
oh hey bdfreetuna! are you bringing any cool stuff to the show on friday? see ya there![/IMG]

My friends are pretty cool... should be 4 of them along with me. As far as "stuff" goes I\'m saving that for the headie scenes from now on ;) ... or maybe just ppl who don\'t narc me out in public, whatever

yeah I\'ll see ya there... if you can find me! :lol:
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
« Reply #82 on: February 13, 2007, 06:22:16 pm »
Quote from: SkyePrizm;134605
but not to be racist...but don\'t hispanic men seem to oogle girls just a little bit more??  

Yes, those little shorty Central-Americans stare much more.  Why is it racist to point out a cultural commonality?  This is why I despise all the culture and diversity indoctrination: cultural/ethnic groups are diverse and enriching, yet we have been taught to feel guilty and racist when we point out the items that plague the groups.  I would never intend to treat another individual differently due to their background, but there is nothing wrong nor hateful about mentioning group shortcomings (that do not necessarily apply to all or even a majority of its members).   Every group, including white people, has common issues that need to be addressed, yet many prefer to blame the problems of non-white communities on some outside factor.  In my opinion, the Sociology major in school is really just a study in how other cultures/races can side-step personal responsibility and create more government bureaucracy.  

Since this is the Hillary thread, I suppose the only message I have for her is:

:finger:
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

kindm's

• Who Runs Barter Town...
  • Administrator
    • blueberrydreams
« Reply #83 on: February 13, 2007, 07:45:12 pm »
Quote from: jking;134631
yeah that.

or, maybe, just maybe, it was that the intelligence upon which she and every other american at the time based their decisions on had been manipulated to result in the outcome we got.

so, what you\'re saying then, is that if you are lied to and then told the truth, that you should still stand behind the lie??? what if you were told that someone had beaten up your mom, then, after you find out that the person you beat up wasn\'t the really person who beat up your mom, you should still stand behind beating up the wrong person?? really??

or maybe, just maybe, what she was referring to was that had she known how much the powers she voted to give the president would be abused, she never would have voted for that, though possibly still vote for the war. so, if a guy asks you to lend him your car and he gives it back totalled, you should give it to him again next time he asks??

i really am confused what the point was here. because, i don\'t know about y\'all, but i often find myself changing my mind about things i\'d decided 5 or 6 years ago. like cigarettes, for instance. five years ago i would have told you that i\'m a life long smoker and proud of it, yet i haven\'t smoked in months now. but, according to the statement i quoted above, i\'m supposed to stand behind my decision to smoke, no matter its consequences, and never change that decision. which, to me, is either extremely hypocritical or downright naive...

there are a few decent reasons to oppose hillary, but in this thread, nary a one!

also,

shows a COMPLETE lack of understanding of the first lady. yes, a few stay out of it entirely, but do i even need to mention mamie roosevelt? how about nancy regan? i mean, seriously, that\'s a laughable statement, right there!

but, since this is supposed to be a slam hillary thread and not be confused at how some people think thread, i offer this...

You have got to be kidding me. Nancy Reagan simply did the kinds of things that most 1st wives have done. She talked about kids issues. just say no etc etc. She did not try to introduce legislation by proxy. Like Hillary tried and failed to do as the first lady. Roosevelt perhaps is the closest comparison but even she did not try to pass herself off as introducing legislation on the scale Hillary tried to do. She may have had her Husband do certain things and she may have been very vocal about her issues of the day but running major elements of the administration, PLEASE.

When I vote for candidates I DO NOT VOTE FOR THE SPOUSES. and neither do you. They want to go out and do public work and help causes fine but introducing major legislation. NOPE Sorry don\'t need it and not wanted.
"You can bet everything will come to an end. It's going to be ugly and it's going to be a mess, and it's going to be something that somebody did in the name of God...."

Frank Zappa, Artist as Genetic Design Flaw,
    Ecolibrium Interviews, Vol #19

Klout

• Ser Face Tunage
    • http://www.myspace.com/klout
« Reply #84 on: February 13, 2007, 10:32:47 pm »
*scans quickly through all the political crap for more talk (or pics) of skye\'s bewbies*
« Last Edit: February 13, 2007, 10:37:21 pm by Klout »

wildcoyote

• El Cuco
« Reply #85 on: February 13, 2007, 10:54:11 pm »
Now, there are many lovely women I see regularly at Breakfast related functions, but..

According to this thread there is some gorgeous large breasted girl, so hot she has to fight off learing Mexicans and New Haven drunkards (bent on gang rape) with a stick- at Breakfast/GTB/Timmy shows, and somehow, some way I have failed to notice?!?!?  

I have been married too long.

A moment of silence, for my now dead libido.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2007, 11:04:48 pm by wildcoyote »
A man who has seen the things I have seen,
experienced the loss and pain I have experienced,
I transcend race, hombre.

Klout

• Ser Face Tunage
    • http://www.myspace.com/klout
« Reply #86 on: February 13, 2007, 11:03:35 pm »
good point. the only gorgeous large breasted women I\'ve ever seen at breakfast shows are the ones I brought with me.

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
« Reply #87 on: February 14, 2007, 05:04:44 am »
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

derickw

• Drunken Garbage Can
    • http://
« Reply #88 on: February 14, 2007, 08:55:21 am »
Quote from: Klout;134658
good point. the only gorgeous large breasted women I\'ve ever seen at breakfast shows are the ones I brought with me.

and AMEN to you for that!
never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you

-. --- .-- / - .... .- - ... / -.. .. -.-. -.-

SkyePrizm

• separator
« Reply #89 on: February 14, 2007, 10:39:40 am »
Quote from: wildcoyote;134654
Now, there are many lovely women I see regularly at Breakfast related functions, but..

According to this thread there is some gorgeous large breasted girl, so hot she has to fight off learing Mexicans and New Haven drunkards (bent on gang rape) with a stick- at Breakfast/GTB/Timmy shows, and somehow, some way I have failed to notice?!?!?  

I have been married too long.

A moment of silence, for my now dead libido.

Wow....I feel like somehow this reputation of me has begun....i don\'t know how to live up to this...

Quote from: Klout;134649
*scans quickly through all the political crap for more talk (or pics) of skye\'s bewbies*

Part of me wants to post a pic I have in my iphoto, and part of me is just going to hold back....its just too early...
« Last Edit: February 14, 2007, 10:39:40 am by SkyePrizm »