Author Topic: More Reasons to Hate Mammary!  (Read 10210 times)

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
More Reasons to Hate Mammary!
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2007, 04:33:38 pm »
Quote from: kindm\'s;134353
I think / hope Edwards is the go to guy. I think he would have the best chance to win and not be a polarizing element to the Election.

Edwards would destroy any Rethuglican in a general election.

Although I always like Dennis Kucinich .... gotta give the man props #1 for introducing legislation to create a Department of Peace (a little somethin to counterbalance the Dept of Homeland Bullshit) and also for working his way onto a House committee having publicly made his intentions to relax the United States perpetual "war on drugs".

But he\'s got no chance, so Edwards sounds good. Literally, he sounds good. His voice is soothing and he\'s well spoken and at the same time comes across as a regular guy. But not like a retarded sociopathic regular guy like we have in office right now.

Hillary is out of the question for me. Regardless of her shrill voice and obnoxious \'tude which I can\'t stand..... she is a hardcore Free Trader. Far too "moderate" for my tastes. And by moderate I mean she won\'t make the major changes this country needs to save our ship.

........ Listen to newly elected Mass governor Deval Patrick, he was on the radio today talking about how Mass is going to lead the country developing clean renewable energy and getting these companies to come to Mass and all that.

That\'s what we need. Peace and a New-Deal style renewable energy plan. I think Edwards knows this too.

And Hillary is 1000x the bitch that Pelosi supposedly is. At least Nancy Pelosi is getting positive shit done, whether you like her personality or not. Hillary is a product of the way things are, and she will keep it that way.
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

kindm's

• Who Runs Barter Town...
  • Administrator
    • blueberrydreams
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2007, 04:35:48 pm »
The funny thing about the last picture was it was finally proven that there was in fact a right wing conspiracy to get the clintons and smear them at any cost.

Several key players wrote books after the fact that they worked for major RNC "think tanks" who sole purpose and funding was dedicated to putting out garbage about the Clintons.

And it is these same assholes who Blame 9/11 on Clinton. Mean while they were the same people whop had this country bogged down trivializing about a blow job. So perhaps 3000+ people did not have to die in the largest attack on US soil.

Talk about Hypocrasy. Meanwhile one of their own was trying to get on little boy pages, the others were taking huge bribes from Defense contractors etc etc
"You can bet everything will come to an end. It's going to be ugly and it's going to be a mess, and it's going to be something that somebody did in the name of God...."

Frank Zappa, Artist as Genetic Design Flaw,
    Ecolibrium Interviews, Vol #19

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2007, 04:38:09 pm »
Quote from: jocelyn;134376

Thats the thing. She\'s so far from the true Left Wing / Progressive Wing / Liberal side its not even funny.

She\'s about as much of a progressive facist is Joe Lieberman.

And yet she pretends to represent true liberals. Nobody sees through this BS except the sheeple who listen to everything Oprah says.

Either way the liberal blogosphere (http://www.dailykos.com for example) is strongly against Hillary. She may have the facistic Leadership Committee on her side but in the last election cycle and especially in this coming election the grassroots / online support is going to trump all that.

And as far as the blogosphere\'s concerned its either Edwards or Obama at this point.

... and of course KindMs you hit that other nail right on the head...
« Last Edit: February 12, 2007, 04:41:50 pm by bdfreetuna »
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

derickw

• Drunken Garbage Can
    • http://
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2007, 04:39:14 pm »
Quote from: jocelyn;134344
ok Mr. Moore ;)

What are you saying, exactly? Your rhetoric is quite vague...

ahhh, i\'m a Communist so all this is bullshit to me
never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you

-. --- .-- / - .... .- - ... / -.. .. -.-. -.-

jocelyn

• Not in charge.
    • http://www.myspace.com/cowwcowboogie
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2007, 04:41:57 pm »
I knew it!

;)
Masturbation in the MFA

antbach

• bron bron bachinski
    • http://www.myspace.com/antbach
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2007, 05:51:45 pm »
holy cow, can we discontinue presidential election talk until, well, I dunno, November 1, 2008?

Politics talk gives me a headache. Okay enough of my bitching, continue.
"Okay everybody, for my next miracle, I\'m going to turn water into funk!"

jocelyn

• Not in charge.
« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2007, 05:54:55 pm »
This was supposed to be a simple I hate Hillary thread, but it got a little off track. Sorry about that Ant. I think we have gotten it reined back in.
Masturbation in the MFA

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2007, 05:59:04 pm »
don\'t count your chickens so soon!

:waits for opportunity to derail the thread once again:

:chug: :hehehe:

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2007, 06:20:04 pm »
Quote from: derickw;134392
ahhh, i\'m a Communist so all this is bullshit to me

If that\'s the case, then you should be all for hillary. She wants to seize all profits from big oil and forcfully put them into whatever programs she sees fit. Right now that is \'alternative fuel research\', but I\'m sure it would change fast if she was elected. You can\'t get a clearer definition of communism that that.
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

Drew_Kingsley

• Your busted
    • http://www.goleopards.com
« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2007, 06:45:31 pm »
My favorite anti-Hillary points of the moment:

In regards to Hillary Clinton not being a part of her husband\'s administration, she did.  She was in charge (in some capacity) of the health care reform that bombed.  That\'s why she was conspicuously absent during Bill\'s 1996 re-election campaign.

Also, in regards to her voting for the initial U.S. involvement in Iraq, she has been recently quoted (I heard it on Sunday, but I don\'t think it was live) as saying that "If I knew then what I knew now, I wouldn\'t have done it".  What is it that she knows now, that she is trying to run for President?

Though there is still a lot of time from somebody to make an impression on me, as of right now there is not one candidate that I care about enough to vote for, and only one candidate that I dislike enough to bother to vote against (Ms. Hillary Rodham Clinton).
Go see your Breakfast, there are starving Leiths in California

jocelyn

• Not in charge.
« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2007, 06:59:34 pm »
yeah!
Masturbation in the MFA

delfunk1

• South Shore BreakfastHead
    • http://
« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2007, 07:47:57 pm »
Wayne Palmer in `08
This isn\'t who it would be if it wasn\'t who it is.

"Part of me suspects that I\'m a loser, and the other part of me thinks I\'m God Almighty. " -John Lennon

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2007, 08:13:39 pm »
I\'m voting for Broseph of the Brosephocrat party. Well, because, just well.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2007, 08:29:05 pm »
Brahseph of the Brahsephcrat party?

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2007, 11:30:08 pm »
Hillary is just cold, insincere & opportunistic.  Actually all the candidates are annoying me already.  Way too early for all the pony shows and accompanying rhetoric.
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex