Author Topic: More Reasons to Hate Mammary!  (Read 10213 times)

jocelyn

• Not in charge.
    • http://www.myspace.com/cowwcowboogie
More Reasons to Hate Mammary!
« on: February 12, 2007, 02:03:40 pm »
Sen. Hillary Clinton, D-N.Y., presented herself as the facist top facists fear most on Sunday while campaigning in Nashua, N.H.

"I know what Gingrich tells people privately, I know what DeLay tells people privately, I know what Karl Rove tells people privately," Clinton said Sunday at the Nashua home of Debra and Mike Pignatelli. "I\'m the one person they are most afraid of. Bill and I have beaten them before and we will again."

Not only is her dropping Bill\'s name in this fashion irritating, but the statement itself is just plain obnoxious.

It was a very Pulosi-esque thing to say.
Masturbation in the MFA

Gfunk

• Papa^
    • http://www.myspace.com/weaksauce603
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2007, 02:09:33 pm »
i cant stand Hillary either.
[BANANA]Obama in \'08[/BANANA]
Facial Hair Would Be So Nice

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2007, 02:15:18 pm »
Rudy!!!

Rudy!!!

Rudy!!!

It\'s about time a nice Italian boy made it to the oval office.....
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

booztravlr

• SHlTTER\'S FULL
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2007, 02:20:04 pm »
^ yeah no kidding! being 75% italian and 25% venezuelan, i really dont have it well in the politics world. the U.S. hates venezuela for keeping most of their oil and it seems that all powerful italians get a bad rep.
Smell my mule.

derickw

• Drunken Garbage Can
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2007, 02:20:42 pm »
Quote from: Stephengencs;134279
Rudy!!!

Rudy!!!

Rudy!!!

It\'s about time a nice Italian boy made it to the oval office.....

the mob running the country.......
never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you

-. --- .-- / - .... .- - ... / -.. .. -.-. -.-

jocelyn

• Not in charge.
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2007, 02:23:55 pm »
I would definitely vote for Rudy over Hillary.

I think he may have a history of being a bit too divisive though, which may make the nomination tough for him. My concern is that a lot of facists realize that they have one of the most divisive politicians in US history in office right now, and to secure the White House they may need someone not so divisive as Rudy.

Quote from: booztravlr;134281
^ yeah no kidding! being 75% italian and 25% venezuelan, i really dont have it well in the politics world. the U.S. hates venezuela for keeping most of their oil and it seems that all powerful italians get a bad rep.

I think the US\'s feeling are swayed as greatly by the fact that Hugo Chavez is 1) completely crazy and 2) a royal asshole as much as they are by Venezuela\'s oil possession.

That guy is bad bad news.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2007, 02:23:55 pm by jocelyn »
Masturbation in the MFA

Mamalakabubadaya

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2007, 02:32:34 pm »
Quote from: Stephengencs;134279
Rudy!!!

Rudy!!!

Rudy!!!

:thumbsup:

rudy or obama in \'08.
hilary clinton is not someone i would vote for...

booztravlr

• SHlTTER\'S FULL
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2007, 02:33:28 pm »
yeah i agree, hugo chavez is a little on the crazy side. it doesnt help that he pulled castro into his circle years ago. as soon as castro goes down and cuba is reformed, chavez is going to be a tough situation. its because of him ive had to consistantly cancel trips to see my cousins in venezuela over the last 3-4 years. they dont take kindly to americans down there and im not fluent enough in spanish to hold my own if it comes down to it.

chavez is actually smart with their oil though. he only sells the US enough so that his country can pump the money back into education, malnutrition, fight against disease and such to raise it from poverty. he realizes how important oil is to the world and doesnt waste it all away for a quick dollar. he has also helped cuba reform their national education program and i believe he has helped out peru (or columbia) as well by giving them lots of his oil earnings. at least some of his heart is in the right place. you may think all of this is done so he can buy his friends but this policy is no different than what any other country does.
Smell my mule.

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2007, 02:46:30 pm »
The country is in some serious shape. We are broke, fighting with just about every country in the world. The man in charge couldn\'t get out of a brown paper bag with a flashlight and sissors. What is even worse, is that, the facists (right now), do not have a contender. Obama has yet to win the backing of African-Americans. Hilary is probably the most experienced of all the canidates for the position (those who think she did nothing during Bills run are sadly mistaken). I still feel that if the facists can\'t put up a respectable and qualified canidate, you might just see a middle of the road facist win.

Besides, Versace (clothing designer) has stated he believes Hilary needs to stop wearing pants and embrace her femine side not the maculinity of politics.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

jocelyn

• Not in charge.
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2007, 02:51:30 pm »
Quote from: Spacey;134292
Obama has yet to win the backing of African-Americans.

For good reason... he\'s been in Congress for what, 100-150 days?

Chavez is a little more than a little crazy, and I am not sure his heart IS in the right place.

He has NOT done a good job of reforming that country. I have friends with relatives there as well... they do visit from time to time (they are all bi-lingual) and the reports I get are not good.
Masturbation in the MFA

kindm's

• Who Runs Barter Town...
  • Administrator
    • blueberrydreams
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2007, 03:20:26 pm »
Hilary is probably the most experienced of all the candidates for the position (those who think she did nothing during Bills run are sadly mistaken).

This is what always gets me. IT WASN\'T HER PLACE TO DO ANYTHING DURING HER HUSBANDS ADMINISTRATION.

She was the first lady. No one elected her. They elected her husband. This would be like if your boss who works for a public company and his wife decides 1 day that she wants to start working there and also dictate policy. as your boss.

She may have helped or hurt her husbands chances we will never know.

Rudy is even worse. The guy changed NYC for the worst. Every NYC resident couldn\'t stand him when he was leaving office. The only reason people like him is because he handled 9/11 very well. And thats where the national view of him comes from 1 day he did good.

He won\'t survive the fact that he is a NY\'er, Italian (Catholic), and a facist with centrist views on abortion (although this weekend he was courting the anti-abortionists and using the double speak to the religious right).

The facists have no one and the Dems have a bunch of people no one will vote for.

NADER 08\'
"You can bet everything will come to an end. It's going to be ugly and it's going to be a mess, and it's going to be something that somebody did in the name of God...."

Frank Zappa, Artist as Genetic Design Flaw,
    Ecolibrium Interviews, Vol #19

Gfunk

• Papa^
    • http://www.myspace.com/weaksauce603
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2007, 03:44:02 pm »
Obama has yet to win the backing of African-Americans.

Quote from: jocelyn;134295
For good reason... he\'s been in Congress for what, 100-150 days?

I think this is partly why I like him. His lack of experience will definitely hurt his chances, however i like that he isn\'t your run-of-the-mill politician who has been doing jack shit in the senate/house for the last 10 years i.e. ted kennedy.
Facial Hair Would Be So Nice

jocelyn

• Not in charge.
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2007, 03:49:12 pm »
it is not fair to use kennedy as an example or comparison ever... simply due to the fact that he is an alien.

George, I understand/appreciate your view... but it seems a bit... blissfully naive. In this day and age, we really need someone with experience. Someone who will be able to handle a crisis situation, and who can take on an angry, confused, highly polarized country.

I don\'t think Obama is ready to do that. YET.
Masturbation in the MFA

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2007, 03:49:36 pm »
Quote from: kindm\'s;134319

NADER 08\'

sounds about right. I would NEVER vote for hillary. I may not agree with the other side of the isle, but at least I know where they stand. Hillary scares the crap out of me.
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

jocelyn

• Not in charge.
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2007, 03:49:54 pm »
Quote from: kindm\'s;134319

NADER \'78\'

Fixed that for ya ;)
Masturbation in the MFA