Author Topic: Setlist: 2007-02-03 - Mezzanotte Lounge; Syracuse, NY  (Read 11152 times)

davepeck

• Administrator
Setlist: 2007-02-03 - Mezzanotte Lounge; Syracuse, NY
« on: February 04, 2007, 03:38:41 pm »
I: Funky Bill\'s Circus Cliché, May Fly Disarray, Score, jam > Dimension 5, Episode 3 (Awakening), Tunage

II: The Grand Scheme Of Things > Beef Barley, LDZ > HDX > Over Exposure > The Grand Scheme Of Things, Bugs

Thanks to FieryBill for the setlist!

Drew_Kingsley

• Your busted
    • http://www.goleopards.com
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2007, 04:03:30 pm »
While I have complete faith that the band rocked the fuck out of it, I question (on paper) how Bugs could possibly follow Over Exposure > TGSOT as a set closer.
Go see your Breakfast, there are starving Leiths in California

siflandollie

• Victory to RAGE
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2007, 04:23:46 pm »
no encore?

Lexington

• suckin seaweed
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2007, 05:14:52 pm »
bugs was a cool ending, they were running late and the guy who was gonna let em play later had temporarily vanished (gaf), so they had to get off stage (damn you, douchebag bartenders), much to the dismay of a ser crowd.  despite sound issues :cough cough: the show sounded great.
tuneage is SER! lookout honey butter, tuneage is the new heart-pumping-a-miilion mph ragefest. i need to hear it again. and again.

and again.

jams into d5 and ldz were larger than life and hdx>overexposeure was one of the grimiest segues i\'ve ever heard. all in all an amzing two shows, hard to gauge which was better although i was a little more emotionally attached to second night.
eldwayno and Grill Master= the saviours of sanity
i love you guys, wish yall wre there
-face
caress me, aunt jemima

Rickey Roux

• The Ludes Did It
    • http://www.myspace.com/rickeyroux
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2007, 10:44:13 pm »
The three day run looked incredible.  Congrats to all who made it out.  The reviews of "Tuneage" have my curiosity piqued big time.  You Lucky Bastards!  Meanwhile, I sit here in Chicagoland freezing my ass off and dreaming of Summer Camp and potential Breakfast invite and t00r (Freddie, you got me goin\' dude).
You Lucky Bastards!

Marcial

• Big Wooly Mammoth
    • http://www.chondrolicious.com
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2007, 10:32:21 am »
Great couple of shows in Syracuse... If I had to choose, I personally liked the first night better, but they were very close.  It\'s a shame the encore got killed on the second night... was going to be a very cool first time played that I would have loved to hear.  

Nice seeing all the usual suspects and meeting others for the first time!  I had a blast.

Until next time........
Switching peeping observing and licking
No telling next day what I be thinking

FreeSpirit

• Mrs. Tickler
    • http://www.myspace.com/robynsegali
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2007, 10:42:16 am »
wow... what an awesome run of shows!!!  I personally liked Night #2 much better - Tuneage will be a SICK song @ future shows :awwyeah: The crowd was bigger on Saturday also.  My highlight was Scheme>BB>LDZ>HDX>OE>Scheme.  I\'m sorry to have missed some of the dogshit downstairs (i think!) & sorry that I didn\'t get to say goodbye to AlZ & Marcial too.

& thanks to mama for driving us home afterwards
“Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings. ”[/color]

booztravlr

• SHlTTER\'S FULL
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2007, 11:16:02 am »
wow, what a 3 night run! glad i was able to meet some of you. i dont remember a whole lot after bugs but hopefully you were involved with all those shots we were doing. i think we drank that place out of johnny walker fri night and then jaeger sat night. good times indeed!
Smell my mule.

Klout

• Ser Face Tunage
    • http://www.myspace.com/klout
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2007, 03:21:22 pm »
OE was the highlight of my weekend but i missed the second night of the run.

Eldwayno

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2007, 05:23:38 pm »
That OE was insane!  I could not stop dancing... glad ya\'ll had a blast in SERacuse, and I definitely look forward to having ya\'ll out again for 4/20

Klout

• Ser Face Tunage
    • http://www.myspace.com/klout
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2007, 10:46:52 pm »
note to the skeevey white trash looking taper dude with the jordan hat on:

LIGHTEN UP AND ENJOY THE SHOW!!!!!

You are serly lucky I wasn\'t wasted and billigerent when you tapped me on the shoulder and scowled at me for talking too close to your mics! I only had two beers in me and it was still very hard for me to bite my tounge at your lame ass outa line tape nazi behavior.

I was at least 8 feet away from the mics, talking normally and in no way ruining or even comprimising the quality of the recording. That is beside the point tho because if your going to be THAT uptight about crowd chatter I would recomend  NOT setting up an aud recording in a place that size right behind the merch table.  Ask for sbd patch or  don\'t even bother to set up if your going to be that anal and harass people for talking to thier friends within 10 feet of your mics!

I hope the recording came out good because I can\'t imagine your night was very enjoyable if you wasted it all spazzing out about every person daring to speak within the confines of your no talking zone.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 10:56:16 pm by Klout »

freddiewaht

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
    • http://db.etree.org/freddiewaht420
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2007, 11:25:22 pm »
Quote from: Klout;133478

You are serly lucky I wasn\'t wasted and billigerent when you tapped me on the shoulder and scowled at me for talking too close to your mics! I only had two beers in me and it was still very hard for me to bite my tounge at your lame ass outa line tape nazi behavior.

I was at least 8 feet away from the mics, talking normally and in no way ruining or even comprimising the quality of the recording. That is beside the point tho because if your going to be THAT uptight about crowd chatter I would recomend  NOT setting up an aud recording in a place that size right behind the merch table.  Ask for sbd patch or  don\'t even bother to set up if your going to be that anal and harass people for talking to thier friends within 10 feet of your mics!

I hope the recording came out good because I can\'t imagine your night was very enjoyable if you wasted it all spazzing out about every person daring to speak within the confines of your no talking zone.

take the E to the A to the D...you\'ll be all set

Mamalakabubadaya

• http://
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2007, 09:10:01 am »
second set definitely owned. i liked over exposure without late and the great (the best part of late and the great is over exposure ha!) the bugs ending wasn\'t spectacular. the band was going to play a cover i would have loved to hear/heard them rehearsing earlier that evening... bugs as a set closer/encore=meh to the tenth power. the first night was definitely a better show for me than saturday.

Quote from: FreeSpirit;133434
& thanks to mama for driving us home afterwards

no prob. i felt much more comfortable driving todd\'s car than the thought of you driving us back from syracuse :lol:

derickw

• Drunken Garbage Can
    • http://
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2007, 11:53:40 am »
Quote from: Klout;133478

i\'m wondering if it was the same guy as last time..... was he also doing a video recording of the show. if he was you should have seen him starring down Esther last time bouncing her light up ball all over the place and running around i thought the guy was gonna flip out. and to this day that show still hasn\'t surfaced. the Welcome to this World from that night was freak\'n awesome
never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you

-. --- .-- / - .... .- - ... / -.. .. -.-. -.-

estahwhaddup

• probably the only asian
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2007, 11:55:11 am »
^^^  WHAT???  HAHAHHAHA  thats really funny.  i probably looked like a huge spaz.  apologies to that guy...
"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." -Aldous Huxley