Author Topic: Register for a chance to buy prime Red Sox tickets (yanks, monster, right field roof)  (Read 7707 times)

phirehead

• dodging ser crazy
Quote from: derickw;184453
Quote from: phirehead;184450
Quote from: derickw;184442
my sister= yankees fan, plainandsimple= sox fan, my girl= yankees fan, me= shit stirrer, booze hound, drunk heckler.....

sorry. if i get another opportunity to buy tickets i\'ll let you know

phirehead=yanks fan + plainandsimple\'s girlfriend = wtf darjusz?

sorry sweetie. i only could buy 4 tickets and it was my sisters name that got drawn i just paid for them and Kris is in by default, but you never know what could happen in the next 5 months..... women are so volatile.....

polacks are always full of excuses

derickw

• Drunken Garbage Can
    • http://
Quote from: phirehead;184456
my sister= yankees fan, plainandsimple= sox fan, my girl= yankees fan, me= shit stirrer, booze hound, drunk heckler.....

sorry sweetie. i only could buy 4 tickets and it was my sisters name that got drawn i just paid for them and Kris is in by default, but you never know what could happen in the next 5 months..... women are so volatile.....

better than being full of shit

^^^^ not directed at you
never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you

-. --- .-- / - .... .- - ... / -.. .. -.-. -.-

phirehead

• dodging ser crazy
Quote from: derickw;184459

^^^^ not directed at you

LIAR!!

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
:popcorn:
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

derickw

• Drunken Garbage Can
Quote from: phirehead;184467
Quote from: derickw;184459

^^^^ not directed at you

LIAR!!

looks like you might have a chance miss phirehead

Dear darjusz,

Great news! You\'ve been selected for the opportunity to purchase tickets for a Red Sox home game. These tickets were confiscated from fraudulent registrants and are being made available to other fans who participated in last months random drawings. This first-come, first-served online purchase opportunity begins at 12:00 p.m. EDT (NOON) on Friday, March 28, 2008, and ends at 9:00 p.m. (3/28) or while supplies last. Availability will include tickets from all three random drawings - Opening Day and New York Yankees, Green Monster seats and Standing Room Only tickets, as well as Right Field Roof Deck Standing Room Only tickets. Please note that availability will be mixed and will include standing room and obstructed view grandstand tickets.

;)

phirehead

• dodging ser crazy
:banana:

WOO HOO!

derickw

• Drunken Garbage Can
Quote from: phirehead;184548
:banana:

WOO HOO!

sorry, after virtually waiting for a hour and a half, i could only get 2 tickets for 5/19 a Monday vs. KC, standing room only up on the Green Monster......

derickw

• Drunken Garbage Can
i actually might have 4 tickets to the Saturday April 12th game yankees vs. sox. i was originally selling them for $150 a piece but that was because of surcharges so i could be persuaded to sell them for less. i have 2 people who asked so it\'s kind of up to them for now........

FrankZappa

• Administrator
:wave: whatever you have! I\'d love to see another sox/yankees game.
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

estahwhaddup

• probably the only asian
Quote from: derickw;185204
i actually might have 4 tickets to the Saturday April 12th game yankees vs. sox. i was originally selling them for $150 a piece but that was because of surcharges so i could be persuaded to sell them for less. i have 2 people who asked so it\'s kind of up to them for now........

HOOK A SISTAH UP!!!  i only have 5 more months before i move out of boston and i definitely have to catch a sox game before i depart.
"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." -Aldous Huxley

Me!

• life got in the way
    • http://www.myspace.com/ekkatin
looks like I\'m a little late on this one, but DW if you ever get any tickets to any Sox games let me know.
Everywhere there\'s lots of piggies, Living piggy lives. You can see them out for dinner With their piggy wives, Clutching forks and knives To eat their bacon

FrankZappa

• Administrator
I should probably mention that the 13th is my birthday, so seeing a game on the 12th would be pretty sick if it helps my chances at all. :biggrin: :bowdown: