Author Topic: Register for a chance to buy prime Red Sox tickets (yanks, monster, right field roof)  (Read 7704 times)

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
Same contest that Antbach won last year. You can sign up for 1 or all 3 raffles. If you win, you have the option to then purchase those tickets. YOu must register by tuesday afternoon at 5pm to be entered. Go here to register.

Good luck everyone :biggrin:

Select which random drawing you would like to take part in. You may register for one (1), two (2) or all three (3) random drawings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Opening Day, Patriots Day, or Red Sox vs. Yankees ticket drawing - Those applicants whose names are selected shall have an opportunity to purchase up to four (4) tickets for one (1) game - either Opening Day 4/10/07, Patriots Day 4/16/07, or one of the nine (9) New York Yankees games at Fenway Park (4/20, 4/21, 4/22, 6/1, 6/2, 6/3, 9/14, 9/15, 9/16) Tickets are variably priced between $12 & $90 each depending on the seat category. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.

REGISTRATION PERIOD BEGINS: 12 p.m. noon ET, Thursday, 02/01/2007
REGISTRATION PERIOD ENDS: 5 p.m. ET, Tuesday, 02/06/2007
OD/PD/NYY RANDOM DRAWING: Tuesday 02/06/2007
WINNERS NOTIFIED VIA E-MAIL: on our about Thursday, 02/08/2007
OD/PD/NYY -SALE FOR WINNERS: 12 p.m. noon - 5 p.m. ET, Saturday, 02/10/2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Green Monster tickets - Those applicants whose names are selected shall have an opportunity to purchase up to four (4) Green Monster tickets for one (1) Boston Red Sox 2007 regular season home game. Green Monster Seats are $140 each. Green Monster Standing Room tickets are $30 each. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.

GREEN MONSTER RANDOM DRAWING: Monday, 02/19/2007
WINNERS NOTIFIED VIA E-MAIL: on our about Wednesday, 02/21/2007
GREEN MONSTER TICKET SALE FOR WINNERS: 12 p.m. noon - 5 p.m. ET, Saturday, 02/24/2007

Right Field Roof Deck tickets - Those applicants whose names are selected shall have an opportunity to purchase four (4) Right Field Roof Deck tickets for one (1) Boston Red Sox 2007 regular season home game. Right Field Roof Deck seats are $110 per-seat. Tickets must be purchased as a table of four (4). Each four seat table will also include $100 worth of food and beverage from the bar/restaurant. Right Field Roof Deck Standing Room tickets must also be purchased in groups of four (4). Right Field Roof Deck standing room tickets are $30 per-ticket.

RIGHT FIELD ROOF DECK RANDOM DRAWING: Monday, 03/05/2007
WINNERS NOTIFIED VIA E-MAIL: on our about Wednesday, 03/07/2007
RF ROOF DECK TICKET SALE FOR WINNERS: 12 p.m. noon - 5 p.m. ET, Saturday, 03/10/2007
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

antbach

• bron bron bachinski
    • http://www.myspace.com/antbach
shit, missed the deadline, guess i\'m not going to beantown to watch the yanks rip em up again this year
"Okay everybody, for my next miracle, I\'m going to turn water into funk!"

jocelyn

• Not in charge.
    • http://www.myspace.com/cowwcowboogie
Fuck. I missed this as well.

I have no excuse. I get emails with Red Sox announcements such as this. I haven\'t been reading my email lately. Oooops.
Masturbation in the MFA

FrankZappa

• Administrator
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

antbach

• bron bron bachinski
    • http://www.myspace.com/antbach
ya think i woulda received an email from them since i did sign up and purchase tickets last year, but nope. what a terrible organization I tell ya :duck:
"Okay everybody, for my next miracle, I\'m going to turn water into funk!"

jocelyn

• Not in charge.
Ah yes I\'m looking good and sober in that one.
Masturbation in the MFA

FrankZappa

• Administrator
I am now accepting bribes and pleas for people who want my extra tickets when I purchase my RIGHT FIELD ROOF BOX TICKETS :banana:

Right Field Roof Deck seats are priced at $440 per-table which includes $100 worth of food and beverage ($110 per-ticket)
Right Field Roof Deck standing room are priced at $30 per-ticket and must be purchased in groups of four- (no food/beverage included)

derickw

• Drunken Garbage Can
    • http://
Quote from: FrankZappa;137568
I am now accepting bribes and pleas for people who want my extra tickets when I purchase my RIGHT FIELD ROOF BOX TICKETS :banana:

Right Field Roof Deck seats are priced at $440 per-table which includes $100 worth of food and beverage ($110 per-ticket)
Right Field Roof Deck standing room are priced at $30 per-ticket and must be purchased in groups of four- (no food/beverage included)

hey hook it up for the standing room only tickets
never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you

-. --- .-- / - .... .- - ... / -.. .. -.-. -.-

weekapaug19

• In the house
    • http://www.phishhook.com/lists/weekapaug19
the seats up there are not that great (very overpriced).  it\'s cool to do once and to get a table with a waiter is nice, but the view is far away.

I did it last year and probably wouldn\'t do it again unless it\'s a huge game....I much rather have regular standing room only seats for 20 bucks and stand right by home plate

anyways, have fun at the game!
"I don\'t know if it\'s an A-sharp or a B-Flat.......If you get this wrong, we\'ll all B-Flat"  -The Goonies

jocelyn

• Not in charge.
Paul I may be able to think of a reasonable bribe. I have heard nothing great about those seats, but want to sit there at least once. Shoot me a PM.
Masturbation in the MFA

FrankZappa

• Administrator
well I\'m giving up. I\'ve been in the damn waiting room for 3 hours now and nothing. You would think with a raffle selection there would be more of a chance to get through one of these things. All the games I wanted are either standing room only or sold out by now.

I fucking hate virtual waiting rooms. :mad:

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
Sucks, FrankZappa.

You will be rewarded for your efforts in due time, perhaps.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

FrankZappa

• Administrator
:bowdown: Jocelyn

derickw

• Drunken Garbage Can
    • http://
hey everybody, i just got an email for a chance to buy tickets. if anybody is interested let me know before the day they go on sale

BOSTON RED SOX EXCLUSIVE TICKET OPPORTUNITY

Dear Derick,

Great news! You\'ve been selected for the opportunity to purchase tickets for a Red Sox home game. These tickets were confiscated from fraudulent registrants and are being made available to other fans who participated in last month\'s random drawings.

This first-come, first-served online purchase opportunity begins at 12 p.m. ET (NOON) on Thursday, March 29, 2007 and ends at 9 p.m. ET (3/29) or while supplies last. Availability will include tickets from all three random drawings - Opening Day, Patriots Day, and New York Yankees, Green Monster seats and Standing Room Only tickets, as well as Right Field Roof Deck Standing Room Only tickets. Please note that availability will be mixed and will include standing room and obstructed view grandstand tickets.
never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you

-. --- .-- / - .... .- - ... / -.. .. -.-. -.-

FrankZappa

• Administrator
if you get yanks or green monster I\'ll take 1. :thumbsup:

not for the mothers day sunday afternoon game though, that;s the one I have tickets to.

oh yea, the virtual waiting room SUCKS. I did it for 3 hours and then jocelyn followed for another 3 before we got through for the righ roof standing room only tickets. Make sure you do it at a computer where you have the time and a good enough connection to wait. You should be lucky though in that this will be many less people, but also many less tickets.