Author Topic: YANKEES BABY YEAH!!!  (Read 7566 times)

davepeck

• Administrator
YANKEES BABY YEAH!!!
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2003, 08:01:11 am »
Originally posted by ChrisPitch
That\'s fine Dave, but you still haven\'t told me the single biggest factor in the Yankees demise. Well, other than the fact that they dealt Sterling Hitchcock.

if you want the biggest factor in the series, i\'ll bite and say Weaver. bringing him into that game was like saying, \'here, you can have this one, we\'ll be back tomorrow\'.. but like i said, the marlins deserved to win, and the yankees deserved to lose, which is probably why i\'m not so upset.

i\'m a yankee fan, but i\'m a fan of the game as well. and in this year\'s postseason, i saw the best game i\'ve ever seen in my life (yanks/sox game 7), and i saw a kid who is one year younger than me, go into the most historic park in major league baseball, and completely shut down the new york yankees. what can i say? that wowed me. it was amazing.

i\'m not worried about next year. george will do what he has to do. it\'ll all come together. i want Weaver gone though, that\'s all i know..

but chris, really, baseball season is over, and you and i have bigger fish to fry (no pun intended) - like the fact that our 2 favorite players on our favorite NBA team can\'t stop their fucking pissing contest.. let\'s hope it all comes together this year, because Kobe may not be here next year...

ChrisPitch

• Hell of a Life
    • http://
YANKEES BABY YEAH!!!
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2003, 01:50:25 am »
You\'re right Dave. Enough of this bitter chatter smokescreen between Shaq and Kobe. I\'m talking Payton and Malone and an easy win over the Mavericks. I\'m talking everybody on the bench, Bryant included, laughing it up at the end. We\'re talking title. The Spurs will fall.

Pitch

leith

• B'Fam West Coast Member
    • http://leithsd.googlepages.com/home
YANKEES BABY YEAH!!!
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2003, 02:17:04 am »
Damn Spurs pulled out a win against Phoenix but we rolled the Mavs. So we gonna change this to a Lakers post or what ? Fcuk the Yankees THEY LOST !!!
Worrying is like praying for something you don't want.

davepeck

• Administrator
YANKEES BABY YEAH!!!
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2003, 05:34:48 am »
Originally posted by leith
Fcuk the Yankees THEY LOST !!!

indeed. baseball season is over. closing thread.