Author Topic: Conspiracy  (Read 3577 times)

SkyePrizm

• separator
Conspiracy
« on: November 14, 2006, 02:41:05 pm »
I recently had a friend email me the link to this site. I sat and actually watched the entire one hour video.   I think it totally changed my perspective on things and made me realize how naive i was.  This is pretty deep, so if anyone is in a really great mood today, dont watch it.  If you want to think, do.  Some of the scientific mumbo jumbo kinda blew my mind, but hey its science, it can\'t be wrong.  

http://www.911weknow.com/911-mysteries-movie.html

davepeck

• Administrator
Conspiracy
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2006, 03:32:05 pm »
haven\'t watched it, but i\'ll say this:

with enough effort, anyone can spin anything to make it look like anything else.

Jim Cobb

• RailroadBuilder/RugPee-er
  • Global Moderator
    • http://www.urban-fetch.com
Conspiracy
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2006, 03:58:55 pm »
i\'ve got definitive proof that bigfoot was flying the plane.
Postcount +1.

Jim Cobb

• Global Moderator
Conspiracy
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2006, 04:20:46 pm »
Postcount +1.

leith

• B'Fam West Coast Member
    • http://leithsd.googlepages.com/home
Conspiracy
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2006, 04:53:55 pm »
While I firmly believe 9/11 was in part orchestrated by the Bush Administration.
Sites like these are really full of circular logic and use just enough facts to make their points seem valid.
I have watched 3 buildings from as close as allowed go down w/ demo charges and I\'ll tell you the towers did come down in a VERY SIMILAR FASHION.
Worrying is like praying for something you don't want.

Jim Cobb

• Global Moderator
Conspiracy
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2006, 04:57:21 pm »
IT

WAS

BIGFOOT!!

geez....
Postcount +1.

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
Conspiracy
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2006, 05:02:56 pm »
whatever kidz, y\'all might laugh and shout "conspiricy" whatever......

I haven\'t seen *this* movie, but I did watch a movie called "Loose Change" (you can watch it on google videos, watch version 2.0 if you feel like it its got better fact checking)....

I\'m not gonna tell you what to believe one way or the other. But I will say it is pretty fuckin\' lame to completely dismiss something before you even give the idea an honest chance.

And I will say after watching Loose Change this is no loosely contrived conspiricy theory. This is a *very* convincing argument, many arguments actually.

All I\'m saying is watch the movie yourself before you ridicule it. IMO this is actually pretty serious stuff.
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

FreeSpirit

• Mrs. Tickler
    • http://www.myspace.com/robynsegali
Conspiracy
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2006, 07:00:13 pm »
After watching the movie (in its entirety) I\'d say it\'s a pretty reasonable theory.  Buildings don\'t just "implode" -- especially steel, reinforced ones.  There are way too many facts to disprove the idea that there\'s some sort of political conspiracy behind the 9/11 attacks.  I had no idea that GW\'s younger brother ran security for the WTC, as well as one of his cousins.  :sigh: damn rednecks.
“Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings. ”[/color]

SkyePrizm

• separator
Conspiracy
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2006, 10:03:47 pm »
Quote from: FreeSpirit;126106
After watching the movie (in its entirety) I\'d say it\'s a pretty reasonable theory.  Buildings don\'t just "implode" -- especially steel, reinforced ones.  There are way too many facts to disprove the idea that there\'s some sort of political conspiracy behind the 9/11 attacks.  I had no idea that GW\'s younger brother ran security for the WTC, as well as one of his cousins.  :sigh: damn rednecks.

thats the part that got me too!! and also the building\'s owner making 7 billion off of the tragedy.

Oh, and i wanna see a photoshop of Bigfoot in the Grassy Knoll.....

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
Conspiracy
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2006, 12:04:10 am »
Quote from: SkyePrizm;126119
thats the part that got me too!! and also the building\'s owner making 7 billion off of the tragedy.

I didn\'t watch this movie, but I assume you\'re referring to Larry Silverstein?  He has a 100-year lease on the WTC property, so he isn\'t "making" billions.  He has to rebuild with insurance money (which consequently is billions as that is what the site is worth) in order to  make the payments on the long-term lease.  

Sounds like someone put together a misleading movie.  How many times have you watched an informercial and went away convinced that the $19.99 product was something you most certainly needed?
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

Mamalakabubadaya

• http://
Conspiracy
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2006, 12:30:24 am »
Quote from: davepeck;126056
with enough effort, anyone can spin anything to make it look like anything else.

ok, i hate this smilie but :that:

i\'m not even gonna waste my time watching yet another conspiracy 9/11 movie.

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
Conspiracy
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2006, 06:25:14 am »
Quote from: Jim Cobb;126077

All right, I find fault with this. Call me crazy, but in order for this picture to be accurate, Bigfoot would have to be huge! The wingspan on a 747 is 195 ft 8 in, so one wing is 97.5 ft 4in, and big foot is EASILY 2/3rd the size of the wings length in height, meaning he stands at least 32 ft tall, and that only accounts from the waste up. Given that Bigfoot is a primate mammal, his height is close to the same from head to waste as it is from waste to feet, so that makes him about 60 feet tall give or take. While no one disagrees that this would certainly lead to him having big feet (shoe sizes would be would be somewhere around size 90) not to mention a bmi of about 1,600 lbs IF he is in shape. Given that a 747 has a take off weight of 735,000 lb, and it is know that the planes were fully loaded and therefore close to this weight, the presence of Bigfoot would have put the plain over it\'s weight limit. After all, Bigfoot was not on the roster unless he was traveling under an alias. So, if he was not a passenger, (obvious, since he can\'t even fit inside the plane) his weight would not have been accounted for and the plane would have been overweighed. Add to that the amount of drag big foots body would be putting on the angle of attack as the plane tried to stay stable. Both of these factors would have caused a great stress on the fuel supply of the plane - in order to stay at the speeds it was going (verifiable by multiple films), the plane would have to burn through fuel at a much greater rate than was planned on and the plane never would have made it to los angles.

When you think about it, big foot could not have been on the plane because his sheer size would have caused so much drag and burnt so much fuel that the plane would not have caused nearly as big of an explosion as it did. However, if he was there, he was surely trying to save the plane and the buildings because he knew that his great size, in addition to making the plane very, very hard to steer, would cause so much fuel to be burnt that there would be hopefully none left when and if it had hit the target. God bless you Bigfoot, thank you for your sacrifice to help others in need.
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
Conspiracy
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2006, 06:47:48 am »
Quote from: alexanderzurflu;126124
I didn\'t watch this movie, but I assume you\'re referring to Larry Silverstein?  He has a 100-year lease on the WTC property, so he isn\'t "making" billions.  He has to rebuild with insurance money (which consequently is billions as that is what the site is worth) in order to  make the payments on the long-term lease.  

Sounds like someone put together a misleading movie.  How many times have you watched an informercial and went away convinced that the $19.99 product was something you most certainly needed?

Seriously. Watch Loose Change and then tell me someone put together a misleading movie.

My understanding is that Silverstein took out a fresh insurance policy on the buildings like 2 weeks before 9/11. And he did in fact try to make billions, I believe it was 9 billion per tower he was trying to get, but some court denied his insurance claim and he got less than he\'d hoped for.

Also the towers were losing money at the time. Many floors were unoccupied and the buidling was begging for modern upgrades that would have cost... billions

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7866929448192753501&q=Loose+Change&hl=en

There yo go, it\'s a hyperlink. I reckon y\'all will have watched this, or at least watched enough of it to give it a fair chance before more naysaying takes place...
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

FreeSpirit

• Mrs. Tickler
    • http://www.myspace.com/robynsegali
Conspiracy
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2006, 07:32:34 am »
Quote from: alexanderzurflu;126124
How many times have you watched an informercial and went away convinced that the $19.99 product was something you most certainly needed?

All the time! so.. :hscratch: ... what\'s your point?
“Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings. ”[/color]

Jim Cobb

• Global Moderator
Conspiracy
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2006, 10:30:43 am »
Quote from: FrankZappa;126133
All right, I find fault with this. Call me crazy, but in order for this picture to be accurate, Bigfoot would have to be huge! The wingspan on a 747 is 195 ft 8 in, so one wing is 97.5 ft 4in, and big foot is EASILY 2/3rd the size of the wings length in height, meaning he stands at least 32 ft tall, and that only accounts from the waste up. Given that Bigfoot is a primate mammal, his height is close to the same from head to waste as it is from waste to feet, so that makes him about 60 feet tall give or take. While no one disagrees that this would certainly lead to him having big feet (shoe sizes would be would be somewhere around size 90) not to mention a bmi of about 1,600 lbs IF he is in shape. Given that a 747 has a take off weight of 735,000 lb, and it is know that the planes were fully loaded and therefore close to this weight, the presence of Bigfoot would have put the plain over it\'s weight limit. After all, Bigfoot was not on the roster unless he was traveling under an alias. So, if he was not a passenger, (obvious, since he can\'t even fit inside the plane) his weight would not have been accounted for and the plane would have been overweighed. Add to that the amount of drag big foots body would be putting on the angle of attack as the plane tried to stay stable. Both of these factors would have caused a great stress on the fuel supply of the plane - in order to stay at the speeds it was going (verifiable by multiple films), the plane would have to burn through fuel at a much greater rate than was planned on and the plane never would have made it to los angles.

When you think about it, big foot could not have been on the plane because his sheer size would have caused so much drag and burnt so much fuel that the plane would not have caused nearly as big of an explosion as it did. However, if he was there, he was surely trying to save the plane and the buildings because he knew that his great size, in addition to making the plane very, very hard to steer, would cause so much fuel to be burnt that there would be hopefully none left when and if it had hit the target. God bless you Bigfoot, thank you for your sacrifice to help others in need.

dude i cant believe you just let the government and the media brainwash you with all that scientific mumbo jumbo.  EVERYONE knows science can\'t prove anything.
Postcount +1.