Author Topic: Setlist: 2006-11-03 - Iron Horse Music Hall; Northampton, MA  (Read 9433 times)

davepeck

• Administrator
Setlist: 2006-11-03 - Iron Horse Music Hall; Northampton, MA
« on: November 04, 2006, 09:06:48 am »
I: Space City Affair > The Chase, Psygn > Attraction To Shade Ditty > Dig > See The Light* > Intension, jam** > Bugs > Funky Bill\'s Circus Cliché

II: Hard Luck Harry > Merge > Hard Luck Harry > Sir Psycho Sexy > Tricky Ways, The Late And The Great > Over Exposure

E: Wild Pack Of Asscracks

* Inverted.
** with \'The Simpsons\' theme tease.

Thanks to Spacey for the setlist!

derickw

• Drunken Garbage Can
    • http://
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2006, 10:18:33 am »
hope you guys had a good night, the setlist looks pretty sweet. The Late And The Great > Over Exposure to close out the second set must have been insain
never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you

-. --- .-- / - .... .- - ... / -.. .. -.-. -.-

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2006, 11:12:13 am »
damn that was some good playin\' last night!

HLH>Merge>HLH was outstanding.... best Overexposure I\'ve seen yet..

Wild Pack of Asscracks was crazy..  Tim totally shredded the end solo with the guitar behind his head

Not to mention Save made one of the best Saves I\'ve seen, I think in Overexposure, not sure, but it looked like Tims synth was doin some crazy shit and he was tryin to tone that thing down for a second, meanwhile Ron busts out a nasty bass solo that fit right in and totally grabs everyones attention.... niiice

Not quite sure if somebody was firing machine guns during Intension or that was just some rediculous drumming ;)

real good energy in Northampton last night, thanks to all who made it out to my hometown and got the place jumpin. Jumpin!

I should also mention all the first timers I brought along were severely impressed by last nights performance. You can bet at least a couple of these kids will be hittin\' the road with me whenever they can
« Last Edit: November 04, 2006, 11:14:28 am by bdfreetuna »
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

kyndkate

• Vicious.
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2006, 11:53:48 am »
Sir Psycho Sexy > Tricky Ways

Aniiiice. Can\'t wait to hear that transition. (taped?)
"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I ended up where I needed to be." -Douglas Adams

Mamalakabubadaya

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2006, 12:52:28 pm »
damn! that whole show looks ridiculous. i was originally planning on going last night but backed out last minute. nice to see a sir psycho back in rotation. wish i could have made it for that as well as for a wild pack...

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
    • http://www.phantasytour.com/moe/boards.cgi
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2006, 01:01:52 pm »
that was a sped up tricky ways.  the jam from sir psycho had them goin\' into tricky ways at about a hundred miles per hour.

i\'m so glad to have caught the second set of the breakfast show, but i\'m just as glad i stuck it out and caught most the biscuits show.  HouseDog PartyFavor> Cyclone> HouseDog PartyFavor was a monster of a jam, made Buquebus look like 3 blind mice.

and Asscracks totally made my walk down the street worth every second.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2006, 01:01:52 pm by Igziabeher »

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2006, 01:30:31 pm »
Quote from: Igziabeher;124908
but i\'m just as glad i stuck it out and caught most the biscuits show.  HouseDog PartyFavor> Cyclone> HouseDog PartyFavor was a monster of a jam, made Buquebus look like 3 blind mice./QUOTE]

Based on that statement I\'m going to have to download a recent highly-rated Bisco show and see whats up. I was never too impressed with their chops, at least a few years ago which was the last time I really payed any attention to them.... but hey, if thats whatcha say I\'m def gonna have to check them out again
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

weekapaug19

• In the house
    • http://www.phishhook.com/lists/weekapaug19
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2006, 01:51:16 pm »
decent show last night, nothing too crazy.  set 2 was sick.  good to hear merge and harry, it\'s been a while.  the transition from SPS>TW was great.  With the sound, i\'ve never been able to hear their vocals better and adrian sounded excellent, but I think that everybody could have been turned up a little louder.  wild pack was nice since they played it after curfew (it was funny seeing gencs tell everybody no more and then the light\'s go down again).  as far as the crowd, very young, which I suppose is a good thing.  alot of spun out people getting down.

spaceman....thanks again for the cd\'s, will have them back to you at sully\'s.
"I don\'t know if it\'s an A-sharp or a B-Flat.......If you get this wrong, we\'ll all B-Flat"  -The Goonies

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2006, 01:52:35 pm »
on the flipside, after goin to a couple 1200+ people biscuits shows and seeing the intensity and the energy of their crowds, and then goin\' to the breakfast at the Ironhorse right after and seeing the 100+ people rage the fuck out of that place really put shit into perspective for me.  if\'n there ever came to be a time where 1000+ people breakfast shows were all the rage, that shit would be nutso.

Buquebus

• SER breakfast geek
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2006, 02:09:50 pm »
energy last night= through the r00f

oh yah- ken was in the hizzy up on the balcony recording the whole thing.. should be a sick dvd!!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2006, 02:09:50 pm by Buquebus »
Not sure what is gonna transpire. Regardless, we ain\'t gonna forget the gravy.

NickNels

• \"That\'s a Deeeewwwww!\"
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2006, 02:43:27 pm »
I was at the Biscuits show last night and it was amazing.  Didn\'t get to the Ironhorse afterwards, but that HLH>Merge>HLH looks tastey.  What time did the Breakfast start their second set last night?  ALso, if you are going to D/L a recent biscuits show def. go with      6/23/06 @ the Stone Pony.  It is the best biscuits show of the year (with maybe the exception of last night)
"After some fun times, Luke spacedocked Marissa."

Gfunk

• Papa^
    • http://www.myspace.com/weaksauce603
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2006, 02:45:02 pm »
people couldn\'t get enough last night! the one more song chant got the boys back out even though steve said no! epic second set.
Facial Hair Would Be So Nice

princesscaspian

• gemini tactics
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2006, 02:46:21 pm »

HouseDog PartyFavor> Cyclone> HouseDog PartyFavor was a monster of a jam, made Buquebus look like 3 blind mice.

thats precisely why i couldn\'t leave the biscuits... would have been nice to catch that HLH>merge>HLH though.... kickin myself for that one....

was the turnout ok at the show? i figured the biscuits would steal a good fraction of the iron horse crowd....
and what CAN you do, when your world is invaded by a reggaejunkiejew?!?

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2006, 02:48:43 pm »
I couldn\'t have asked for a better crowd. Energetic and getting down. The scene during the "One More Song" chant brought a tear to my eye.

Fix to the setlist Psygn > ATSD
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2006, 03:01:33 pm »
Quote from: princesscaspian;124922

HouseDog PartyFavor> Cyclone> HouseDog PartyFavor was a monster of a jam, made Buquebus look like 3 blind mice.

thats precisely why i couldn\'t leave the biscuits... would have been nice to catch that HLH>merge>HLH though.... kickin myself for that one....

was the turnout ok at the show? i figured the biscuits would steal a good fraction of the iron horse crowd....

i left midway thru Run Like Hell(the end is just like beginning and i wanted to beat the crowd), and got to the Ironhorse right intime for the HLH jam.  the first one.