Author Topic: Setlist: 2006-07-15 - The Broken Axe; Moorhead, MN  (Read 2600 times)

davepeck

• Administrator
Setlist: 2006-07-15 - The Broken Axe; Moorhead, MN
« on: July 16, 2006, 10:45:28 am »
I: jam > Inner Glimpse, Cut Me Some Slack, Future Peek, Intension, Beef Barley, Wake Up In A Coma > Bugs, Honey Butter

II: jam > May Fly Disarray, Psygn > Drum Solo > Buquebus

E: Message In A Bottle

Thanks to bezerker for the call!

Rujah

• team digest
    • http://
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2006, 11:25:26 am »
looks nice.

just a couple questions:

was this show recorded?
how many people were in attendence?
Merge futhermucker just you merge You futhermucker merge merge futhermucker now

You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye - Raoul duke - Hunter S. Thompson, Fear&Loathing

Gimme breakfast..................

sallyalli

• NewHampshire Fordamnsure
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2006, 12:25:27 pm »
lame encore...;)
:banguitar: :banboogy2:

kyndkate

• Vicious.
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2006, 12:43:46 pm »
Psygn and Buquebus must have been monsters, otherwise that was a short second set.
"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I ended up where I needed to be." -Douglas Adams

Buquebus

• SER breakfast geek
    • http://
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2006, 01:52:00 pm »
Quote from: sallyalli
lame encore...;)

yah, but at least there was an encore, which makes it seem that whatever size the crowd was, they were diggin it... it also furthers the theory that Psygn>Drums>Buquebus could very well potentially have been a 35 minute four headed beast... and we all know how Ronnie feels about playing the part of Sting...
Not sure what is gonna transpire. Regardless, we ain\'t gonna forget the gravy.

FindYourself...

• ...aCitytoLiveIn
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2006, 07:05:53 pm »
Quote from:
its nice to see the drum solo going into a tune rather than just ending

kyndkate

• Vicious.
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2006, 08:42:50 pm »
Talked to Gencs today, he confirmed that the second set was much shorter than the first. First set there were some tech problems I guess, but second set was much better. They didn\'t tape it (BOOOO). Said there was a decent crowd, not a dooze. The stage was up like 2 flights of stairs above the bar so they had to haul all the shit up there. The venue is letting them leave their equipment there for a couple days so they can have a place to practice for 10klf, I thought that was pretty sweet.
"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I ended up where I needed to be." -Douglas Adams

bryank

• South Dakota represent!
    • http://www.angelfire.com/sd2/pbrband
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2006, 02:37:48 pm »
The band I play in http://www.pbrband.net plays The Broken Axe once a month.  The first bar that I\'ve seen where the stage is above the bar.  They have a great sound system/lights, etc.  They usually have a really good turnout.  I had a wedding to attend on Saturday and couldnt make it to the show.  I was planning to take a friend along to the show who is a huge Police fan.  He has been telling me that he really needs to see TB.  I was really hoping that they taped the show.  Oh well.  If I would have been there I would have had fun.