Author Topic: Setlist: 2006-06-03 - Stone Church; Newmarket, NH  (Read 9082 times)

davepeck

• Administrator
Setlist: 2006-06-03 - Stone Church; Newmarket, NH
« on: June 04, 2006, 10:31:36 am »
I: jam > May Fly Disarray > LDZ > Question Mark And The Mind > Wake Up In A Coma > Puppetry, Lit > Psygn > Sundance > Question > May Fly Disarray

II: Future Peek > Inner Glimpse, Honey Butter, Uncle Freddy > Phaddy Boom Baddy, Gladys Pimp And Kangaroos With Me > Doughboy, jam > Taboo Or Not Taboot

E: The Price Is Right

Thanks to bezerker & FreeSpirit for the setlists!

Blackieshamps

• Blankee Dick
    • http://
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2006, 10:45:43 am »
wow...
"Clown College? pfft you cant eat that!"

weekapaug19

• In the house
    • http://www.phishhook.com/lists/weekapaug19
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2006, 10:52:29 am »
what a first set.....how was it?  turnout?

terrible encore
"I don\'t know if it\'s an A-sharp or a B-Flat.......If you get this wrong, we\'ll all B-Flat"  -The Goonies

FieryBill

• People Party Coast2Coast
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2006, 11:12:20 am »
is that second question the moody blues song or the second half of question mark and the mind?

Stumblin'Sarah

• fan!!!
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2006, 11:14:30 am »
WHAT!!!!!!  the encore was AMAZING!!! thank you sooo much to wolfman and jordan!!! that theme has a special placce in my heart!! and wow we alll moost definately thouroughly enjoyed it!! i was freaking out!! thank you a million times for the most unforgettable breakfast expierience ever!
life\'s too short to be in a hole
so bust into your funkiest stroll

zuke583

• the whitest kid u know
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2006, 12:09:35 pm »
Quote from: FieryBill
is that second question the moody blues song or the second half of question mark and the mind?

moody blues song...i wish i could have been there...i love that song (and the rest of the setlist looks pretty good too)
take a big bite of the fruit of your labor

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2006, 12:43:32 pm »
Pure FUNK all night!
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

sallyalli

• NewHampshire Fordamnsure
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2006, 12:59:42 pm »
such a great night...the turnout was good...it was looking like it was going to be a dooze but it ended up being pretty damn good. The people who were there were cuttin some ser rug. I dont see how your couldnt. Future Peek was damn good and Gladys (per usual)was epic.  Good to hear Question Mark it had been a while and that song always makes me go "awww". I think it was my first uncle Freddy also...overall i just have to say that I love honeybutter.
Thanks for another amazing night at the stone church!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEORGE SPACEY AND TODD!
Time for bed...
« Last Edit: June 04, 2006, 01:02:59 pm by sallyalli »
:banguitar: :banboogy2:

dredmonkey

• yougotiigotyou
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2006, 02:04:28 pm »
Show was fucking sick, always jam out the church.  thank you question mark, uncle freddy it has been too long, both sets were nasty, but man that second set was off the hook.  Lets not forget inner glimpse, that song just keeps getting better.  My boy got his baseball bat, and man that thing roasted.  I thought it was a wonderful encore, probably the best time restricted encore ever heard.  Loved the energy and the funk, love my breakfast, now time to make some.

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2006, 02:28:15 pm »
what a show!! Insane Puppetry... and The Price is Right!! haven\'t heard that in years

post-game was fun too, nice to meet some new people. Though I gotta admit between all the surfer\'s-on-acid and jack herer my memory\'s a little fuzzy.

Pretty sweet having Breakfast right across the hall from our room.. good times :D
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

postom

• let\'s go pens
    • http://
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2006, 03:10:25 pm »
::kicks self::

estahwhaddup

• probably the only asian
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2006, 03:10:58 pm »
Quote from:
this show was MONSTEROUS!!!  the stone church is amazing, perfect place for the breakfast\'s music-every sound was so sharp, crisp and clear.  future peek was fucking epic and honeybutter was orgasmic!  such a great night- MUCHAS GRACIAS!!
"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." -Aldous Huxley

dredmonkey

• yougotiigotyou
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2006, 03:27:04 pm »
Lexington wanted me to post that he is back from belize and he does not have a computer at the moment, the whole moving in thing or whatever.  We will see you.

princesscaspian

• gemini tactics
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2006, 08:10:54 pm »
yet again, the stone church breeds an amazing breakfast event. from start to finish, this show flowed perfectly... it was great to hear question mark & the mind, i can\'t even remember the last i heard it; furthermore, it was an impeccible segue into wake up in a coma... sundance brought with it some ser dancing on the floor, great to see so many smiles spread across the crowd as it began...

okay, BEST FUTURE PEEK EVER to start second set. i love how this song functions as a set II opener (i think mill st. it was a set I opener?)... i have to admit i let out a bezerker-esque disappointed sigh when they jammed into inner glimpse, BUT, my snobby princess attitude was knocked right back into line when they rocked the roof off. uncle freddy was the perfect realignment after honey butter melted my face off... gladys pimp into doughboy? no elaboration required on that one, its really as amazing as you imagine....

great to see all you heads last night, nice meeting you bdfreetuna!

oh, anyone have any idea what happened at that hotel? cuz i certainly dont. :doh:
and what CAN you do, when your world is invaded by a reggaejunkiejew?!?

DocEllis70

• shottynasalGuinness
    • http://www
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2006, 08:57:48 pm »
not a dull moment all night.  great seein everyone and hopefully we can do it again soon.

they made up for the limited lights/no Dobs with lots of energy and funk.. great bday show for those celebrating and i saw a taper so hopefully we can hear it again

i remember some hotel moments such as throwing rice around, a few sloppy games of hold em, and an empty handle of JD
« Last Edit: June 04, 2006, 10:20:40 pm by DocEllis70 »
sleep a lot...eat a lot, brush em like crazy. Run a lot...do a lot, never be lazy..