Author Topic: 07/02/06: The Lawn; Indianapolis, IN (opening for moe.)  (Read 6130 times)

kyndkate

• Vicious.
07/02/06: The Lawn; Indianapolis, IN (opening for moe.)
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2006, 10:50:09 pm »
Actually, update on the surgery sitch: my right ankle has been swollen for about 5 days, and it\'s my right foot that I\'m getting operated on. The doc told me to keep an eye on the swelling but it hasn\'t gone down even with antibiotics, so he thinks it might be cellulitis. This means no surgery tomorrow at 6:30 am, just an appt. to see what the hell is going on. It sucks because I scheduled this 2 months ago and now it might screw up a bunch of my summer plans if I can\'t do it soon. He\'s going on vacay Sunday for 2 weeks, but I definitely don\'t want to still be in a surgical boot come July 2nd for this show. There\'s a slim chance we could do it Friday if we find out what\'s wrong with my ankle.

[/blog]
"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I ended up where I needed to be." -Douglas Adams

kyndkate

• Vicious.
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2006, 06:00:47 pm »
Well, looks like I might call off the surgery until Christmas break. If someone can whip up some handbills for Indy, I\'ll print them out and take them to shows with me.
"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I ended up where I needed to be." -Douglas Adams

sconnie4satan

• from the block...
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2006, 01:12:31 am »
Quote from: Igziabeher
I may have to come out for this one as well.

:bounce6: :bounce6:

moe., the breakfast and igzy - i like the sounds of that!
Don\'t shoot the messenger it\'s not his fault...
It\'s just a drag when you\'re the last one to know.

kyndkate

• Vicious.
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2006, 12:05:25 am »
Any help on the flyers? I need them by next Friday night, thanks

Even small ones would be fine...I\'m passing out a couple hundred Home Grown catalogs since the new summer edition just came out. I figured I could staple Bfast flyers on the front page.

ChrisF

• http://
« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2006, 01:10:24 am »
Quote from: sconnie4satan

igzi, hook me up with a ride. i cant miss this show!     :disco:

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2006, 07:18:48 am »
Quote from: kyndkate
Any help on the flyers? I need them by next Friday night, thanks

Even small ones would be fine...I\'m passing out a couple hundred Home Grown catalogs since the new summer edition just came out. I figured I could staple Bfast flyers on the front page.

I\'ll put some in the mail either tomorrow or Monday. They will be there for Friday.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2006, 08:37:59 am »
Quote from: ChrisF
Quote from: sconnie4satan

igzi, hook me up with a ride. i cant miss this show!     :disco:

:yay:

831.98 miles one way!! :eek:
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

kyndkate

• Vicious.
« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2006, 10:08:56 am »
Hey, I\'m making that same trip only the opposite way for Halloween, so eat that. Make an epic road trip out of it.

Spacey, check your PM box

FrankZappa

• Administrator
« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2006, 10:50:42 am »
Hey, I\'m making that same trip only the opposite way for Halloween, so eat that. Make an epic road trip out of it.

SNAP!
I\'m impressed with both of you. You\'re both nuts. ;)

Maybe you can get the band out on a fall tour, then follow them back to CT for the freakout? That would def. be epic.
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

kyndkate

• Vicious.
« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2006, 02:25:34 pm »
I\'m probably going to cheat and just fly out...who wants to volunteer to pick me up at the airport? :D A fall tour + travelling with the band would be pretty ser, though. I\'ll smuggle myself into the van, then just fly back!

derickw

• Drunken Garbage Can
    • http://
« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2006, 02:38:57 pm »
I\'m probably going to cheat and just fly out...who wants to volunteer to pick me up at the airport? :D A fall tour + travelling with the band would be pretty ser, though. I\'ll smuggle myself into the van, then just fly back!

i wouldn\'t worry about it, when the time comes someone will help you out no problem. I\'m guessing your flying into Bradley
never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you

-. --- .-- / - .... .- - ... / -.. .. -.-. -.-

Me!

• life got in the way
    • http://www.myspace.com/ekkatin
« Reply #41 on: June 02, 2006, 02:43:41 pm »
Marcial usually flys right into New Haven
Everywhere there\'s lots of piggies, Living piggy lives. You can see them out for dinner With their piggy wives, Clutching forks and knives To eat their bacon

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2006, 03:03:45 pm »
use your thumb, it\'ll work.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

FrankZappa

• Administrator
« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2006, 06:07:15 pm »
you\'ll have no problem getting picked up at the airport. there are plenty of heads around here, someone can come up and get you. Jump on priceline and see what the going rates for a room at hotel TKA are. They usually beat all the  other hotel around. ;)

Oh yea, in case you don\'t get it, Hotel TKA is just Todd Andersons house. :D

kyndkate

• Vicious.
« Reply #44 on: June 02, 2006, 08:51:03 pm »
lol @ Hotel TKA :lol:
If I don\'t come for the freakout, I\'ll try to make a different show in the fall. I\'ll definitely get on here before I buy a ticket so I can fly in close to whoever offers to pick me up, whether that be New Haven or Boston or NYC or whatever.