Author Topic: New Video in the Downloads area: Project/Object with Tim - 2006-05-06 Cosmik Debris  (Read 8498 times)

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
the gear was all house installed. I\'ve used similar setups in the past, but every brand and setup is different so it took some time to get comfortable with it. I had some major flubs at the begining, but I\'ll cover them all up with the static shots when I edit it all together. Most people wouldn\'t notice them. They would drive me nuts and I would never release it that way.
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

Mamalakabubadaya

• http://
Quote from: Mamalakabubadaya
okk i don\'t know how else to put this..someone needs to download this video, put it on a disc and bring it to the coda for me. i\'ll be your best friend foreever. thanks.

HEEELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mvallo

dave, I sent a link to your email address.

davepeck

• Administrator
got it matt - thanks. i\'ll have it up at some point tonight.

ellis-d

• Visual Enhancer
Tim w/ Project Object
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2006, 03:25:18 am »
I don\'t know if anybody else has come across this or whatnot, but their is a videio of Tims sit in with PO at the Baltimore show that we opened for them.  Its pretty good quality and definitely worth checking out just to see Tim wank on Cosmic Debris while Ike Willis lays down some sick vocals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwxXuOtm7yI&search=%22the%20breakfast%22%20live
The lights from Ellis showed a mischevious sparkle
That flashed in his hollowed eye stare...

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
we know, its in the download section.

thanks for yesterday\'s news...
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
we were also the ones who put it on you tube.

Ellis=nOOb! :banana:
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
This clip has been viewed:

31,156 times
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex