Author Topic: setlist 5/26/04 Cliffahan\'s on Wooster; Timmy Solo  (Read 2100 times)

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
setlist 5/26/04 Cliffahan\'s on Wooster; Timmy Solo
« on: May 27, 2004, 11:59:09 am »
I. Jam*, simpleton suite, walk on the wild side, riders on the storm, fearless >starship trooper, Questionmark and the mind, tangarine, take your clothes off when you dance->what\'s the ugliest part of your body?, that would be something, faster than a porpus, the continuing story of bungalo bill, I love your sexy ways, legend of a mind^, Borus the spider, hard luck harry (jazzed out ending jam)

II. Ditty #1, Ditty #2 "The minor ditty", Ditty #3, Castles made of sand**, Dirty Love, hits from the bong%, SPUNK@, rainy day woman #14 or 37, she\'s not there, a day in the life, Sgt. Peppers Loney hearts club band >A little help from my friends, Lucy in the sky with diamonds, fixing a hole >Dig, wish you were here >breathe >speak to me >the munsters theme, the grandmother song, take me away to paridise

*Cliff announces cover charge for all under age/non-drinkers
^"Timothy Palmeri" instead of timmothy leary
**Go to sleep (radiohead) tease
%first time played, Dominoe tease
@fluffhead tease

tim wasnt sure on the lyrics to a day in the life >fixing a hole so it was just a big messy sounding off key sing-along. good stuff. Apparently Dig is actually a hidden track on sgt. pepper according to tim. The night was billed by tim as "The green day show", allbeit he only played one song. Props go out to freddie for his attempt to order pizza at sallys at 9:50 when they close at 10, and then pleading with me for one slice at set break from the one in my car. I dont ever think I\'ve ever had as good a friend as freddie right after he ate that pizza. :P

corrections always welcome
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

jocelyn

• Not in charge.
    • http://www.myspace.com/cowwcowboogie
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2004, 12:02:25 pm »
Looks good... curses... always getting out of work late!
Masturbation in the MFA

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2004, 02:38:04 pm »
Nice...I like the dual setlists Paul.  Your\'s offers a much more accurate insight into the evening...

HLH "jazzed out jam ending" DAMN STRAIGHT!
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2004, 05:20:10 pm »
nothing like that, he just hadnt posted yet, and I made a seperate thread by accident
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke