Author Topic: tranced-out buquebus  (Read 1579 times)

Dyed_Tie

• Right There That\'s It Yes
    • http://
tranced-out buquebus
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2006, 03:02:42 pm »
[BANANA]
Quote from: We Love Quotes!!!
Quote from: Dyed_Tie
Quote from: Todd
Quote from: sallyalli
Quote from: jocelyn
Ummmm... not too much trance I hope. It\'s not what I think of when I think of this band. I do love it in Buquebus... but I would hate to have it pop up everywhere.
[/BANANA]
« Last Edit: April 12, 2006, 03:36:24 pm by Dyed_Tie »
If trees could scream do you think we would be so cavalier to cut them down? Maybe if they screamed all the time for no good reason.

Probably the worst thing about having King Kong run rampant in your town would be the huge, monster genitalia.

I wish I had a kryptonite cross, because then I could keep Dracula and Superman away.
   :mario: :luigi: :yoshi:  :toad:

Buquebus

• SER breakfast geek
tranced-out buquebus
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2006, 04:35:41 pm »
Quote from: wiredchicken
puppetry can produce some nice trancey jams.

the Puppetry to close the first set in Tahoe (3/23/06) was some of the sickest trance-fusion I have ever heard (much different than a "typical" darker Pupeptry), let alone be fortunate enough to witness.  the queeb encore from the same show is also up there.  I think a lot of the times, the freakystyley dance party is a biproduct of what the band tends to naturally evolve into given an appreciation/attentiveness/reaction from the crowd- I find that when it occurs it fits w/in the context and boundaries of the particular performance. they seem to enjoy it.  Personally I love it- just leave the glowsticks @ home kidzzz
Not sure what is gonna transpire. Regardless, we ain\'t gonna forget the gravy.

spance

• ride
tranced-out buquebus
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2006, 10:11:12 am »
Check out the Frankly Po Zest from 5/22/04... I always thought that it was them playing a short run with Nero that spurred on the tranciness, though it\'s probably always been there.

If you do decide to give it a listen then I recommend using headphones.. partly because it\'s a Webster show and mostly because it adds to the aural stimulation. Also, can anyone find a longer stand-alone FPZ then this one? 8m 16s. the fun starts at about 4m in... enjoy:)

lance
I\'m gonna break the speed of sound with my silver bullet!!

princesscaspian

• gemini tactics
tranced-out buquebus
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2006, 02:02:49 pm »
i for one love the trancey side of the breakfast. i\'ve heard it pop up in various places (gravity, mooboo\'s, just off the top of my head).... and i love it! always gets the crowd moving and often times builds to an orgasmic peak which sends the crowd into a tizzy...

i seriously doubt its going to infiltrate the rock core that the breakfast has established, but i certainly always welcome new experiments and endeavors from this band !
and what CAN you do, when your world is invaded by a reggaejunkiejew?!?

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
tranced-out buquebus
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2006, 02:14:17 pm »
They can give a few trance bands a run for their money when they go this road. Not going to say any more or any less.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

wiredchicken

• teamCosmicSpacewayRhyme
tranced-out buquebus
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2006, 02:29:48 pm »
ah, puppetry had a nice trance jam in it last night.  good stuff indeed,.

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
tranced-out buquebus
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2006, 02:36:38 pm »
Puppetry as of late has become a real dance-esque tune. I enjoy it but I am also a fan of the "darker" Puppetry.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

Buquebus

• SER breakfast geek
tranced-out buquebus
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2006, 04:48:03 pm »
^^^ fear not, the darkside is always there.
Not sure what is gonna transpire. Regardless, we ain\'t gonna forget the gravy.