Author Topic: Tonight Wed. March 15.....  (Read 449 times)

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
Tonight Wed. March 15.....
« on: March 15, 2006, 09:55:57 am »
I heard on the radio a couple of weeks ago that Alexa Ray Joel (Billy Joel\'s daughter) of whom he has written many a song about and for, will be performing at Toads tonight......  I never knew she was a musician or was doing anything within the realm of entertainment....

Back when I was just a boy, thanks to my parents and family (why do italians love B. Joel so much I will never know), I was a huge Billy Joel fan.....I remember when him and Christie Brinklely had Alexa......

Hearing the announcement on PLR coupled with seeing the promo poster at Toads last week, I think I may try to get to this show tonight.....just to see what the deal is.....Maybe try to seduce her from the front row.....who knows, maybe I will be spending the weekend in the Hamptons......

Anywho.....This is all thanks to the sorrow and depression caused by the absense of Timmy Tour.....So the plan for tonight is to get out of work like a normal Wednesday.....head to Richters per usual......and depending on how the night goes, maybe walk over to Toads to check out the show.....

So if you are as sad as I am in the fact that there is, yet again, no solo Timmy show tonight, come on down and slug a half yard with me......

Have a great day .infoers........
See you on the other side.....
Gencs
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph