Author Topic: Setlist: 2006-03-02 - Stone Church; Newmarket, NH  (Read 9991 times)

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
Setlist: 2006-03-02 - Stone Church; Newmarket, NH
« Reply #45 on: March 04, 2006, 08:37:34 pm »
Quote from: Wolfman
In the end, the men beat their swords into plowshares, the rivers of Babylon flowed like a mighty stream, and the curchgoers got their salvation after a night in Eden worshipping their Lord and Savior, The Breakfast.

Amen and Hallelujah.......
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

Ren

• what?
« Reply #46 on: March 04, 2006, 11:23:08 pm »
Quote from:
...this show was a good one, Hush...well...I don\'t know about that one, it was always a cue to change the station everytime it came on...surreal radio was very good, garcian>lovelake>garcian was about as good as it couldv\'e been...lots of weird sons  \'a bitches dancin everywhere...didn\'t really  like honey butter before, but for some reason i was happy to hear it, same with gravity, maybe christ showed up and and made me hear songs differently, who knows...overall i was happy to have been in the area (boston) to see a show i wasn\'t expecting to see...good times!!!
"...someone\'s toying with us, Mr. Bravo, and no one makes a Sit N\' Spin out of Adam West..."

plainandsimple

• running against the wind
« Reply #47 on: March 06, 2006, 10:39:59 am »
cant wait to hear it....
Simpleman. Thats what I am...
"Bubba said those are magic shooes. Bubba said they\'d take me anywhere. Of course Bubba use to beat me with a rubber hose and call me a retard."

Dig

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #48 on: March 07, 2006, 05:30:05 pm »
Definitely worth the 4 hour drive and driving 80mph on back roads to get home at 4:45am... rough day at work the next day...

but, damn, that was a good show!

Pretty damn good crowd too :D
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

princesscaspian

• gemini tactics
« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2006, 05:43:56 pm »
posted some pics from the show/aftershow/latenight here...

also, got about 20 or so seconds of "Late and the Great" on my video feature of my digital camera... not much but its still cool... check it out

enjoy :D
and what CAN you do, when your world is invaded by a reggaejunkiejew?!?