Author Topic: Setlist: 2006-03-02 - Stone Church; Newmarket, NH  (Read 9990 times)

inertia1215

• Withdrawn
Setlist: 2006-03-02 - Stone Church; Newmarket, NH
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2006, 05:34:41 pm »
wow seeing this makes me really wish I didn\'t move 12+ hours away from my fav band. Can\'t wait til the guys plan a trip down to NC.

Best of luck to the guys and everyone making to trek out on the tour!!
~The world would be a better place if everyone  danced.~

~Turn on, tune in, drop out.~

Buquebus

• SER breakfast geek
    • http://
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2006, 07:13:29 pm »
my mind is still a little spun out from last night\'s performance, but damn that shit was sick!  the hype that they\'ve built up in the surrounding areas of UNH is huge and they def. live up to it.  kidzzz were really enjoying themselves from the get go-, and by the time sleeping beauty picked up it was already a packed house of dancin fools for the most part- nice to hear Lit again, and as previously mentioned Ellis hooked it up withe the transitions and color dabbling:disco:  inverted stl is always a plus, but this one had some fuckin balls to it.  2nd set was absolute madness. marathon run- and that honeybutter jam is really taking shape. Ali, was very happy you got your LoveLake finally, people were eating it up.. the new songs def. have some substance to \'em... can\'t wait to hear more.. D5 encore= fuckin\' ser if you ever are in New Market in the a.m.- go to Cafe Big Bean for the best breakfast I\'ve ever had-
Not sure what is gonna transpire. Regardless, we ain\'t gonna forget the gravy.

peaches626

« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2006, 12:55:41 am »
monster show.... new songs rock and definitely got good reception... my highlight was definitely the raging gravity, the house was absolutely rockin\'

lex, u totally shoulda been there dude, love lake was some tight shit... fire.... are you for real, it was rippin

on an additional note, ronnie took the greatest one note bass solo in the history of music..... and d 5 was an excellent choice for encore
princess thanks for the ride, u guys know how to have a good time, see everyone on april 6th milfooooord bitches

ps, honeybutter is officially the most raging song ever
« Last Edit: March 04, 2006, 12:56:35 am by peaches626 »
taints rule, gypsies drool!

estahwhaddup

• probably the only asian
« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2006, 01:37:45 am »
Quote from:
why did i have to fly 6 hours to california last night?!?!?  grrr... the show looks absolutely fuckin diggity DANK!
TO THE BREAKFAST- SAFE TRAVELS ON YOUR NATIONAL DOMINATION TOUR!!!
"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." -Aldous Huxley

meposmusic

• slack cutter
    • http://www.meposmusic.com
« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2006, 10:42:46 am »
Quote from:
I find the resemblance between Honey Butter and Raq\'s Sweet Cream Butter rather interesting, could it be a parody?

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2006, 01:09:27 pm »
This band sucks, this scene sucks and I suck MAJOR mooseballs for not being there. FUCK OFF!
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

jason-a

• drums rule
    • http://tribedescribe.com
« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2006, 01:43:19 pm »
ya you should have been there that does suck you could not make it, missed ya man
« Last Edit: March 04, 2006, 01:45:45 pm by jason-a »

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2006, 02:01:59 pm »
Someday soon, I will get to see you again, my friend.

Glad all of you had such a good time.

I guess I\'ll be seeing all of you again in a few months, until then it is;
Rehab > Relaxation > Rehab Reprise > New Era of Breakfast

See ya in the spring, ya\'ll!
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

Wolfman

• Dam that DJ made my day!
Church is in session!
« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2006, 02:02:02 pm »
Quote from: davepeck
I: jam > Sleeping Beauty > Lit > Drunk Monk Bar, See The Light* > Fire, The Late And The Great > Overexposure**    

II: Great Big Fiery Ball In The Sky^ > Garcian Fishbowl > Love Lake, Garcian Fishbowl > Honey Butter, Gravity, Surreal Radio > Hush      

E: jam > Dimension 5

* inverted.
** first time played.
^ with \'Garcian Fishbowl\' teases.
^^ with  \'Top Gun\' theme tease.

Well, people were certainly worshipping at the altar of The Breakfast last night at the Church.  Reverend Palmieri aroused our spirits from their beauty sleep and lit the way for us to see the light from the fires of musical heaven.  That was the best See The Light in recent memory for me.  The introductory inversion jam built up stupendously and then burst its way into the song like Moses parting the Red Sea.  We then said a memorial prayer with The Late And Great.  I love this tune, and have always wondered if it would ever become anything.  As they were playing it I was reminiscing with some fans about the first time they played it at Fonghoulish Freakout 3.  As it turns out, there are plans for this tune.  BIG plans.  Plans of biblical proportion.  For just like the animals on Noah\'s Ark, The Late And Great now has a pairing.  An epic pairing.  Ladies and gentlemen, Overexposure is colossal.  This redefines the very word "overexposure" as we know it.  Moses in the desert for 40 days?  That\'s just a sunburn now.  The Breakfast melting your face with a new tune...now that\'s Overexposure!  The song starts with a fantastic major-key reggae hook very reminiscient of The Police.  Then this jam comes in off a totally different angle but they flow like the water that Jesus turned to wine.  I can\'t believe that was the first time they played it.  By the time they get back from tour this song will be so huge that it could crush 10 Goliaths in a single step.  Second set packed the fury of Cain with the beauty of Joseph\'s dreamcoat.  I wasn\'t sure what year it was anymore while I was watching a bunch of college kids get silly to Garcian Fishbowl > Love Lake.  The Love Lake reprise was HUGE. :lol: It makes me laugh just to say it, but it\'s true.  The children were rejoicing at Love Lakes across the world, from the shores of the Baltic Sea to the River Nile.  They then finished the show stronger than a mighty ox.  Honey Butter, Gravity, and Surreal Radio brought us back to the present day and all shined ling King Solomon\'s marbles.  I still don\'t like closing a show with a cover, but Hush brought an end to the service with a roar worthy of the Lion of Judah.  The D5 encore capped off what was a truly biblical night with power and authority.  An awesome encore, the kind that picks up right where a raging second set left off.  

In the end, the men beat their swords into plowshares, the rivers of Babylon flowed like a mighty stream, and the curchgoers got their salvation after a night in Eden worshipping their Lord and Savior, The Breakfast.

Mamalakabubadaya

« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2006, 02:06:27 pm »
:inky:

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2006, 02:08:03 pm »
:wah:

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
« Reply #41 on: March 04, 2006, 02:12:55 pm »
i say god damn !!!
*Gia*

Buquebus

• SER breakfast geek
« Reply #42 on: March 04, 2006, 02:31:19 pm »
amen, brotha.
Not sure what is gonna transpire. Regardless, we ain\'t gonna forget the gravy.

sallyalli

• NewHampshire Fordamnsure
« Reply #43 on: March 04, 2006, 06:23:35 pm »
Quote from: Buquebus
amen, brotha.

:that:
:)
:banguitar: :banboogy2:

Gfunk

• Papa^
    • http://www.myspace.com/weaksauce603
« Reply #44 on: March 04, 2006, 08:10:00 pm »
Quote from:
Sunapee Represent.
What better way to send this band off on a national tour could there be? the chuuuch was raging and the band brought the heat, and it was fucking HOT!
Facial Hair Would Be So Nice