Author Topic: Name The Breakfast\'s Street Team!  (Read 21471 times)

Overexjoesure

• Jai Guru Deva Om
Name The Breakfast\'s Street Team!
« Reply #90 on: February 16, 2006, 05:13:01 pm »
Well PERSONALLY cd\'s make me happier than books... Plus Trees give off the oxygen that the burning plastics take away!!
Free me from vices, free me from fear.. Free me from anything that keeps me from here.

Me!

• life got in the way
    • http://www.myspace.com/ekkatin
« Reply #91 on: February 16, 2006, 05:14:43 pm »
read a book from time to time I love em, come on a teacher who doesn\'t liike to read???

just finished the Johnny Cash bio, now reading Vonegut: Hocus Pocus and the 25th Hour, forget the authors name
« Last Edit: February 16, 2006, 05:16:08 pm by Me! »
Everywhere there\'s lots of piggies, Living piggy lives. You can see them out for dinner With their piggy wives, Clutching forks and knives To eat their bacon

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #92 on: February 16, 2006, 05:19:43 pm »
Glad to see this thread heading in the right direction.

There are no wrong ideas here. The fact is we can literally combine forces. Those that can flier and those that want to make a few cds. Hit up some shows together and boom, you get promo done and who knows you might make a friend or two. Even if you only burnt 3-5 discs and handed them out to people at the shows you go to and it will get around.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

Overexjoesure

• Jai Guru Deva Om
« Reply #93 on: February 16, 2006, 05:20:29 pm »
I\'m just fucking around... All I do is read ever since I was a young boy.  I just like cd\'s more than books!!

Just finished "Running With Scissors" last week. Choppy writing, but entertaining, trashy and shocking.  Now I\'m perusing through my various music therapy books, trying to get some inspiration for a possible future profession.

Spacey, that\'s all I did back in the 01-03 dayz...
« Last Edit: February 16, 2006, 05:21:38 pm by Overexjoesure »
Free me from vices, free me from fear.. Free me from anything that keeps me from here.

sallyalli

• NewHampshire Fordamnsure
« Reply #94 on: February 16, 2006, 05:37:58 pm »
funky spunks
kangaroos with flyers
wake up in a promo
great big flyering fans in the sky
jedi\'s

Im really bad at this...I still like B\'fam
:banguitar: :banboogy2:

Me!

• life got in the way
    • http://www.myspace.com/ekkatin
« Reply #95 on: February 16, 2006, 05:44:21 pm »
wake up in a promo :lol:
I like it!
Everywhere there\'s lots of piggies, Living piggy lives. You can see them out for dinner With their piggy wives, Clutching forks and knives To eat their bacon

oldnewbie

• it\'s recreational...
    • http://
« Reply #96 on: February 16, 2006, 06:00:08 pm »
burnt white toast

ChrisF

« Reply #97 on: February 16, 2006, 07:29:05 pm »
The Breakfast Brigade is the only logical choice. nothing else sounds good or makes sense.

sallyalli

« Reply #98 on: February 16, 2006, 07:46:17 pm »
Quote from: ChrisF
The Breakfast Brigade is the only logical choice. nothing else sounds good or makes sense.

I dont like Breakfast Brigade...its so...blah. I really think it should be something a little more creative

Overexjoesure

• Jai Guru Deva Om
« Reply #99 on: February 16, 2006, 07:50:06 pm »
The Breakfast Brigade reminds me of that Mighty Mighty Bosstones song "Noise Brigade"..

I like Garcian Assholes..

ChrisF

« Reply #100 on: February 16, 2006, 08:01:29 pm »
Quote from: sallyalli

I dont like Breakfast Brigade...its so...blah. I really think it should be something a little more creative

its definitely not the most creative, but its also important that people know what the street team is doing. remember a while back when everyone here was confused about what team red bull was? i dont think anyone would know what the funky spunks were up to just based on the name.

sallyalli

« Reply #101 on: February 16, 2006, 08:31:41 pm »

its definitely not the most creative, but its also important that people know what the street team is doing. remember a while back when everyone here was confused about what team red bull was? i dont think anyone would know what the funky spunks were up to just based on the name.

I dont think that any of my ideas are good. I think that B\'fam is a great one. People will want to help out and be part of the fam. Its not like it would be hard to join up to help. If people dont want to or cant help, it will not mean that they are not part of the collective. We are not gonna scare anyone away by calling the promotion crew family. we are all family...embrace it. feel the love ;)

ChrisF

« Reply #102 on: February 16, 2006, 08:53:41 pm »
we are all family...embrace it. feel the love ;)

i agree with you on that, but this is a name for the GRASSROOTS team, not the family. B-fam already exists, theres no doubt about that.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2006, 08:56:11 pm by ChrisF »

Jim Cobb

• RailroadBuilder/RugPee-er
  • Global Moderator
    • http://www.urban-fetch.com
« Reply #103 on: February 16, 2006, 11:17:46 pm »
this is a toughy.
Postcount +1.

Wolfman

• Dam that DJ made my day!
« Reply #104 on: February 16, 2006, 11:33:21 pm »
Can we put "family" in the upper echelon of trite hippie catchwords along with "right on", "sweet", "nice", and "headdie" or is it still on the second tier along with "kind", "bro/brah", "dank", and "kids".  Either way I could do without it.  

Forget all the other names I thought of.  "Wolfman\'s Disciples" is my final answer.