Author Topic: Hubble Telescope  (Read 2944 times)

obsession600

• The Duke Of NY A#1
    • http://
Hubble Telescope
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2006, 04:14:23 pm »
prez pez
"I taught them everything they know, but not everything I know."
"The one thing that can solve most of our problems is dancing."
-James Brown

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
Hubble Telescope
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2006, 11:07:58 am »
Thanks to everyone who signed the petitions!!! For those who don\'t think protesting ever does any good, here\'s one small victory!
:disco: :yay: :spin: :banana: :banjug: :banboogy2: :banboogy: :bancape: :disban: :banjump: :banflip: :banwave2:

The time has come

"NASA Documents, which confirm STS-125 is the HST-SM04 mission (Hubble Space Telescope - Service Mission 04) , show the flight - currently scheduled to launch with Shuttle Discovery, NET (No Earlier Than) April 11, 2008 - has a rescue mission requirement under evaluation.(more)"

Dear Hubble fan and supporter, after the picture perfect flight of Discovery, future seems less cloudy for the Space Telescope (no pun intended).

Well, I\'m involved in a new and important project. Not much time to work with Save The Hubble website. The big thing is that the Hubble SM seems to depend only on the success of the next flight of the Shuttle, Atlantis AND Nasa\'s budget...
So, my friends, let\'s cross our fingers and hope for the best!
Fernando Ribeiro - Save the Hubble.com

source
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke