Author Topic: Setlist: 2005-12-31 - Webster Theatre; Hartford, CT  (Read 17554 times)

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
Setlist: 2005-12-31 - Webster Theatre; Hartford, CT
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2006, 03:32:35 pm »
auld lang syne was one happy time
*Gia*

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2006, 04:34:55 pm »
I can\'t believe I forgot to mention this earlier but I will do it now.

HUGE Props to Audiofile and Ellis-D for their contributions to the advancement of this band over the last few months. Last night I realized how important both are to contributing to the success of this band. As poorly sounding of a venue as the Webster is, I believe Audiofile did an excellent job of making the band sound terrific. Ellis-D is lethal with lights! He truely made me feel like I was watching a light-show for a mega-million $$$ tour.

Thanks again for such a special evening.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

freddiewaht

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
    • http://db.etree.org/freddiewaht420
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2006, 04:41:17 pm »
yea,and my tailbone is dunzo dot com.
take the E to the A to the D...you\'ll be all set

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2006, 04:48:02 pm »
Quote from: freddiewaht
yea,and my tailbone is dunzo dot com.

So is that Guiness you spilt.

Ahh, such a sad, sad, sad day, when Mr. Guiness himself spills one for his homies.

On a side note, did anyone else think the Webster smelt last night? I understand it was NYE and there were plenty of twisted people but it was a cross between the smell of feet, a hockey glove after a season, human waste, puke and spilt guiness.

Whathefunk

« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2006, 04:50:04 pm »
Am i the only one who thinks that after the first part of frankly po zest they went back into a fairy jam? i thought honeybutter was sick, prob my fav of the three new tunes i have recently seen debuted(i.e. psygn, good things.....still haven\'t seen an Ep. 3).  There is some nice breakdowns in honeybutter of just drums/guitar or keys/drums which i think gives this song some real potential. I had no idea they played gypsy queen.  Third set was rockin\' almost thought they were gonna do a variation on my
Quote from: whathefunk
tribal>scheme>queeb>funk>queeb>scheme>affliction
segwhich from leith\'s nye thread, but no. Gotta thank Gabe for the jager shots before the third set and spacey for the hook up after the show.  Happy New Years ya\'ll.....see ya next time around!

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2006, 04:54:30 pm »
Quote from: Spacey
On a side note, did anyone else think the Webster smelt last night? I understand it was NYE and there were plenty of twisted people but it was a cross between the smell of feet, a hockey glove after a season, human waste, puke and spilt guiness.

i arrived to the \'tapers section\' to find a nice day-old pile of vomit all over the barricade/seat.. found out the hard way by accidentally sticking my hand in it.. covered it up with some paper towels, but i kept getting wiffs of it throughout the night and it was making me gag.

mikey whatthefunk, how the hell did i miss you last night?? :confused:
« Last Edit: January 01, 2006, 04:55:01 pm by davepeck »

Whathefunk

« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2006, 05:03:03 pm »
Quote from: davepeck

seriously?!?! how\'d that happen? i was wondering if you were the hell you were....well anyway, happy new years man! and thanks for all the work you\'ve put in this year, i know i\'m not the only one who appreciates what you do for this band and its fans!!

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2006, 05:07:51 pm »
Quote from: davepeck

i arrived to the \'tapers section\' to find a nice day-old pile of vomit all over the barricade/seat.. found out the hard way by accidentally sticking my hand in it.. covered it up with some paper towels, but i kept getting wiffs of it throughout the night and it was making me gag.

I remember asking you about it and you told me about the pile of puke. I had no idea that you touched it. Hope that your hand doesn\'t fall off.

As for the mens room, I think I have seen sewers cleaner.

Whathefunk

« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2006, 05:17:27 pm »
As for the mens room, I think I have seen sewers cleaner.

hah thats funny....but on a serious note, the bathroom is the best place to hear the music at a webster show, imo.  For some reason you can hear everything pretty well in there, but like you said its not exactly the most desirable place to hang out.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2006, 05:26:23 pm by Whathefunk »

sallyalli

• NewHampshire Fordamnsure
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2006, 06:15:33 pm »
Great show last night. I thought that honey butter rocked. I cant believe that I almost did\'nt make the journey down to CT, I would be pissed at myself for missing this show. Thank you to everyone who helped with my splinter and took care of me last night and this morning.
:banguitar: :banboogy2:

Jim Cobb

• RailroadBuilder/RugPee-er
  • Global Moderator
    • http://www.urban-fetch.com
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2006, 06:36:52 pm »
Quote from: SlimPickens
good to hear Jim. Where did the Fetch play?

knitting factory
Postcount +1.

freddiewaht

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
    • http://db.etree.org/freddiewaht420
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2006, 11:20:27 pm »
puppetry was unfinished?
i couldve sworn they finished it.
take the E to the A to the D...you\'ll be all set

siflandollie

• Victory to RAGE
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2006, 12:14:33 am »
Sick show last nite!  2nd Set was fabulous, glad i made it down

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2006, 10:05:44 am »
Happy New Year to everyone out there in .info land........

The show was light in the attendance department, but the band sure didnt play like it was......  I am sure that the weather had something to do about it.  I didnt realize the tix were going to be $27 that night, which makes it officially the most i have every paid to see the band. (the second most was the $25 "donation" for the show at the Town Hall show in Newtown a month or so ago.... Was NYE 05/06 worth the price of admission?  You bet your ass it was.....

The Hot for Teacher was definitely the first set highlight......

The See The Light > HLH > Merge > HLH > HDX > HLH > See The Light was a wich I handed to Adrian at the hotel in philly....both him and Ron seemed to have dug it.....  I am glad they convniced Tim that it was doable and ser...

HoneyButter....what else can I say, but I have been waiting for that one for some time now.....since I heard the early version of it at latenight after 7/1/05.....It was way better than I ever expected it to be.....I like it better that Ep. 3 at this point in time right now....

I thought that Tribal Funk was the highlight of the 3rd set and Adrian even said after the show that he thought it was the best TFA ever......

All in all it was a great night and it was great to hang out and party with the serest of serheads who made it out to the webster......

Here\'s to following this band to the next level in 2006 and beyond.....
Thanks to everyone in the Breakfast and B\'Fam for making NYE and the entire year of 2005 a special one I wont soon forget...
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2006, 10:56:32 am »
stevie passed out on the stairway island thing in dobson\'s house with a pillow and blanket was hilarious.  freddie and stevie g =  loudest snorers ever
*Gia*