Author Topic: Microsoft Software Help Needed  (Read 1114 times)

boombox

• SER Euro Fan
    • http://
Microsoft Software Help Needed
« on: December 09, 2005, 07:14:43 pm »
This is a general plea for help from a generous soul out there who thinks Bill Gates is a money grabbing little barstool.

As I am currently unemployed, I have started a computer course at the local adult education centre to get my European Computer Driving Licence. It\'s nearly all based around Microsoft Office, but I only have MO 2000 and I need to work on MO2003. Of course I can work on that at the centre, but would love to be able to work more at home in order to complete it faster.

Can\'t afford to shell out for the legit version and have looked around the torrent sites to no avail. What I\'m asking is if some very kind soul could do me a copy of it - I\'m sure we could do some sort of deal in return.

If you don\'t want to offer here in public, in case Evil Bill has his minions searching public boards, pm me.
Originally posted by leith
Our overseas grassroots coordinator boombox!!! The Breakfast is spreading worldwide :)

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2005, 08:36:57 pm »
I just bought a new computer within the past year and was lucky enough to get hundreds of dollars in free Microsoft software from a friend.

Quote from: boombox
Evil Bill

Expensive software/monopoly issues aside, Gates has done good in recent years with his Gates Foundation.  The foundation is a client of my work team and their philanthropic assets are approaching $30 billion.  It\'s a pretty massive fund that is currently gifting approx. $1 billion per year.
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

boombox

• SER Euro Fan
    • http://
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2005, 08:46:54 pm »
I did mean to put "Evil Bill" including the "", as that seems to be the view most have of him. I would agree he does do a lot for charity these days, though am still not convinced about the monopoly he has with browsers etc.
Originally posted by leith
Our overseas grassroots coordinator boombox!!! The Breakfast is spreading worldwide :)