Author Topic: Guitar Hero / Guitar Hero II / Guitar Hero III  (Read 19030 times)

davepeck

• Administrator
Guitar Hero / Guitar Hero II / Guitar Hero III
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2005, 07:35:48 am »
mine finally shipped on saturday! :D

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2005, 10:29:02 am »
Have you had a chance to rock out yet?
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

Wolfman

• Dam that DJ made my day!
« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2005, 10:40:45 am »
Quote from: davepeck
mine finally shipped on saturday! :D

I\'ve got to see Tim play this game.  Do you get bonus points for rockstar jumps?

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=515917765
« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2005, 09:44:54 pm »
this game is fucking incredible. best party game ever made. the songs are great, the play is so precise and realistic. timmy p would tear this game up, the Extreme level is really fucking hard, i have a feeling hed tear it up first time around. man, id love a breakfast tune on this game to see the magic that is timmy. Drunk Monk Bar would be a fantastic addition to this game. dave, have you gotten it?
The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sagethicket. "Vamanos amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintscraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight.  --Eli Cash

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #34 on: December 19, 2005, 09:46:39 pm »
not yet.. shipped saturday.. still waiting..

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
« Reply #35 on: December 19, 2005, 09:51:51 pm »
guarantee an addiction dave.. just so you know.
The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sagethicket. "Vamanos amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintscraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight.  --Eli Cash

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2005, 04:40:03 pm »
funny story - last week GH arrived here the same day i put up the arcade here on .info.. instead of busting out GH, i decided to play space invaders here for an hour.. :rolleyes:

well, last night it didn\'t take long for poker night to turn into Guitar Hero night.. the guitar got its cherry popped as soon as adrian went out of the first poker game, and it was a huge hit for the rest of the night.. we all gathered around the tv to have a go at it. this game is FUN!

here\'s some pics of the madness.. people make some funny faces playing this thing.. i can only imagine what i looked like. :D

chrispitch:

mikey helluvahat:

animal:

can\'t wait til next tuesday when i\'m sure there will be plenty more GH madness.. awesome game!

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #37 on: December 28, 2005, 04:49:45 pm »
between the hype for this game in this thread, those pictures, I think I will be purchasing the game in the next month or so.

Nice pics dave. Looks like a lot of fun.

What exactly is the game layout again?

never mind, I just googled it
« Last Edit: December 28, 2005, 04:51:46 pm by Spacey »

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2005, 09:03:38 am »
Quote from: Gordo
guarantee an addiction dave.. just so you know.

you warned me.

wow. spent an unexpected hour and a half playing this ALONE last night! almost got a blister on my right thumb in the process! damn this game is fun...

i\'m thinking about picking up a 2nd guitar for head-to-head.. if so, i\'ll be copying the game to my PS2 HD first and eBaying the game disc to recover some of the cost..

antbach

• bron bron bachinski
    • http://www.myspace.com/antbach
« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2005, 11:07:04 am »
did the drunk in the background of pitchie\'s photos ride his bicycle there or did he get almost dropped off by my cousin ;)
"Okay everybody, for my next miracle, I\'m going to turn water into funk!"

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2006, 06:04:50 pm »
dave, what would be your top pick for a Breakfast tune to rip up. Drunk Monk gets my vote.

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2006, 07:32:31 pm »
dave, what would be your top pick for a Breakfast tune to rip up. Drunk Monk gets my vote.

DMB would be good, but why beat around the bush? throw the scheme on there. :)

i went to best buy to pick something up today, and saw a kid walking out with guitar hero under his arm.. i proceeded to go in side, trip, fall, and pick up another guitar hero.. whoops... so we\'ll be trying out that head to head thing tomorrow night.. :D

SlimPickens

• just the tip
    • http://
« Reply #42 on: January 16, 2006, 07:40:13 pm »

i went to best buy to pick something up today, and saw a kid walking out with guitar hero under his arm.. i proceeded to go in side, trip, fall, and pick up another guitar hero.. whoops... so we\'ll be trying out that head to head thing tomorrow night.. :D

you. problems. confirmed

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #43 on: January 16, 2006, 07:40:30 pm »

whats up with that little box that comes up when you put the mouse arrow over the guitar hero. its pretty cool. does that only work for amazon stuff or is it some kind of new feature?

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #44 on: January 16, 2006, 07:47:55 pm »
Quote from: SlimPickens

you. problems. confirmed

you + come over and play this game = will understand.

confirmed. :wah:

Quote from: Spacey
whats up with that little box that comes up when you put the mouse arrow over the guitar hero. its pretty cool. does that only work for amazon stuff or is it some kind of new feature?

yeah to both i guess.. yeah, just amazon stuff, and yeah, new feature.. i\'m eventually going to make it so that supporting members can turn it off if they are so inclined, but we\'re not there yet..
« Last Edit: January 16, 2006, 07:50:05 pm by davepeck »