Author Topic: Guitar Hero / Guitar Hero II / Guitar Hero III  (Read 19033 times)

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
Guitar Hero / Guitar Hero II / Guitar Hero III
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2005, 12:06:42 am »
This is a great idea for a video game. Just in time for me to be get ready for this. I don\'t own a PS2 but I do know someone who owns one and wouldn\'t mind if I bought a game for it.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

Overexjoesure

• Jai Guru Deva Om
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2005, 12:25:52 am »
Spacey that competition looks fucking awesome. What song are you considering doing?
Free me from vices, free me from fear.. Free me from anything that keeps me from here.

Whathefunk

« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2005, 01:26:16 am »
Quote from: cleantone
The Slip do have a track on there. You have to buy it. It is Even Rats from the upcoming studio release. A friend of mine made this game actually. I have not yet played it. Sounds and lookds like fun though.

cleantone.....welcome to the board guy!
you are a pretty consistent slip taper right?  i think i\'ve got a couple of shows of theirs that you taped (assuming you are the cleantone i\'m thinking about).  You been into the bfast long? or just getting into them?  you going to Middle East show on the 23rd? cuz i know new/different tapers/rigs are always appreciated at the shows.

SlimPickens

• just the tip
    • http://
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2005, 08:13:09 am »
Quote from: Spacey
Just in time for me to be get ready for this.

Rule:  Back-up bands (air or real) are not allowed

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2005, 10:43:36 am »
Quote from: SlimPickens

I\'m a 1-man show, brah!

Spacey Spacemen and his electric air guitar!

so I have seriousily considered this and plan on practicing at all upcoming shows.

SlimPickens

• just the tip
    • http://
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2005, 10:51:57 am »

I\'m a 1-man show, brah!

so I have seriousily considered this and plan on practicing at all upcoming shows.

what song will you use?

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=515917765
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2005, 03:23:46 pm »
Dave -- have you gotten yours?? they keep sending me back-order e-mails. my cousin works at a best buy and they have plenty of them right now for $90. didnt do it to save the $20. this is pissing me off now, hope they dont jerk me around for buying it on sale.
The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sagethicket. "Vamanos amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintscraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight.  --Eli Cash

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2005, 03:26:39 pm »

I\'m a 1-man show, brah!

what song will you use?

sucks about no backing band.

Not 100% sure what song I will do but I am open to suggestions...

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2005, 03:30:27 pm »
i think something hard-core is a must spacey. need the crazy energy if you want to survive. watched a couple videos and you should go the route of Strapping Young Lad, Dream Theater, Steve Vai, Malmsteen, etc...

our scene here wouldnt cut it.
The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sagethicket. "Vamanos amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintscraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight.  --Eli Cash

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2005, 04:13:23 pm »
Quote from: Gordo
Dave -- have you gotten yours?? they keep sending me back-order e-mails. my cousin works at a best buy and they have plenty of them right now for $90. didnt do it to save the $20. this is pissing me off now, hope they dont jerk me around for buying it on sale.

yeah, mine\'s on backorder as well. i\'m just gonna wait it out.. if they try to cancel it, i\'ll just call CS and tell them there\'s plenty in the store and i want it for that price.

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2005, 04:38:34 pm »
Quote from: davepeck
Quote from: Gordo

yeah, mine\'s on back order as well. i\'m just gonna wait it out.. if they try to cancel it, i\'ll just call CS and tell them there\'s plenty in the store and i want it for that price.

thats what i was thinkin. the last e-mail gave me the option to cancel, but $20 is a lot to me at the moment. :tired:

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2005, 08:40:31 am »
yeah, no way i\'m letting this sale price go..

btw, redoctane.com has the cherry SG controller up for pre-order:

http://www.redoctane.com/gh-cherrysg.html

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2005, 03:48:00 pm »
dave, i just called best buy b/c they sent me another email saying it might take 25 days to get by mail. made a slight bullshit story up saying i needed it by the 20th for a holiday party and its now ready for pickup at my local store. just got an e-mail order update and they even knocked off the 3 bucks or whatever for shipping. total: $64.55 call em, youll be rockin that shit tonight.

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2005, 05:12:45 pm »
thanks for the head\'s up, gordo.. tonight\'s poker night, but i may have to give a call tomorrow.

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2005, 06:33:49 am »

what song will you use?

sucks about no backing band.

Not 100% sure what song I will do but I am open to suggestions...

superfly phatty fat. You get it all in that song.

Quote from: cleantone
The Slip do have a track on there. You have to buy it. It is Even Rats from the upcoming studio release. A friend of mine made this game actually. I have not yet played it. Sounds and lookds like fun though.

welcome to the board cleantone. I\'ll be the one and will ask what everyone else is thinking: If the slip got in, why not the breakfast? Your friend made it? That\'s pretty cool man!
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke