Author Topic: Setlist: 11/23/05 "A very special super secret Timmy Turkey Tour Show ala Hotel TKA"  (Read 5060 times)

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
Was only there for a little and didn\'t keep a setlist, but fitzy taped so he can post it later. from what I remember Intro jam, ?, jam>blue jay way>dig, ?, Cold turkey...

great little show! The invitation called to bring instruments if you played anything for a jam session later on. Sean brought his mando, don\'t know who else had anything or if it happened. Much thanks to todd and mamalaka for the house and tons  of food. Curtis gets props for the felt lining and tacks to turn the basement into a nice little club. I took some pics, I\'ll post sometime this weekend. Timmy show, darts, GD blasting on the stereo, so many people a fire code was probably broken, tons of food and drink, who could ask for anything more?

Happy turkey day everyone!!
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
ridiculous things went down last night............

3 sets of amazing music

Jordon sat in to sing terrapin station and burning ring of fire

Seany ripped his mandolin to shreds.  that cat really knows how to make music

mcajam sitting in for a couple songs in the end on electric guitar

lots of breakfast songs ( I finally got an accoustic inner glimpse, with jordan on vocals.  really made my night)

unbelievable amounts of fun
*Gia*

freddiewaht

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
    • http://db.etree.org/freddiewaht420
SETLIST-TIMMYPALMS-HOTEL TKA>>
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2005, 10:44:20 am »
setlist-hotel tka-last night:
1.cry baby cry,can you get to that?,jam>blue jay way>the crystal ship>dig>sleeping beauty,cold turkey>magic fingers>cold turkey,come and get it>beef barley,frankly pozest>fearless(1)>frankly pozest,breaking the girl,woman and children first

2.poor places,rufus>legend of a mind(2),heroin,lets make the water turn black(3)>im the slime>episode 1(happy),gumbo>before you accuse me,the man in me(4),2 of us(4)>ser bluegrass jam(4),something(4)>question mark and the mind(4)

3.today was a good day,me and my arrow>subterranean homesick blues>wake up in a coma>take it all,take your clothes off when you dance>whats the ugliest part of your body?>in the still of the night>food for thought(6)>across the universe,terrapin station(5)>ring of fire(5,7),inner glimpse(5),im your captain(4)>ramble on rose(4,5),day after day(4),breathe(4,8)rocky racoon(4,8)

1.interstellar overdrive teases
2.tweezer teases
3.episode1 teases
4.with seanie miller on mandolin
5.with the sequoia on vocals
6.flower punk teases
7.with nicki the sequoia on vocals
8.with andrew mcajam on guitar
take the E to the A to the D...you\'ll be all set

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
I am pretty sure that there were some "It\'s Ice" teases but I am not sure in what song.

Thanks to good ol\' TKA for the wonderful pre-gobble, gobble event.

Music was super. Great to see Sequoia in the house busting out the mean vocals. Jedi is great as always. However, I just wish mcajam would have finished the Mike\'s Song from Dave\'s house 2 weeks ago.

"I\'ve pretty much gobbled as much as I can. I\'ll try to gobble a little bit more."
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

oldnewbie

• it\'s recreational...
    • http://
it\'s also nice to see sequoia spelled properly.   ;)

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
yeah, bout time.

he did a fantastic job on vocals last night. real nice hearing \'Ring of Fire\'
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
Quote from: FrankZappa
Much thanks to todd and mamalaka for the house and tons  of food.

Cohabitation?
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
    • http://www.phantasytour.com/moe/boards.cgi
Quote from: alexanderzurflu
Quote from: FrankZappa
Much thanks to todd and mamalaka for the house and tons  of food.

Cohabitation?

respectively, asshat.

boombox

• SER Euro Fan
Quote from: oldnewbie
it\'s also nice to see sequoia spelled properly.   ;)

Also been wondering about that!

Looks like all there had a great Turkey day - acoustic IG too? Mmmmm! :)
Originally posted by leith
Our overseas grassroots coordinator boombox!!! The Breakfast is spreading worldwide :)

Me!

• life got in the way
    • http://www.myspace.com/ekkatin
Easily the greatest Timmy show I\'ve ever been at for more reasons than purely the music

BFam for LIFE!!!!

I had alot of fun,
Highlights:My Captain> Ramble On Rose (the offical Jedi wich) Terrapin and Ring of Fire
Left Todd\'s @ 10 am went home slept ate Turkey slept ate dessert slept went to see walk the line slept and now here I am at work on Fri morn (FUCK)  not sure about tonight but def in for new boomers on Sat!!! Sound it!!
Everywhere there\'s lots of piggies, Living piggy lives. You can see them out for dinner With their piggy wives, Clutching forks and knives To eat their bacon

Mamalakabubadaya

Quote from: Spacey
"I\'ve pretty much gobbled as much as I can. I\'ll try to gobble a little bit more."

oh yes..i was in spectacular form for the party. i\'m not really sure what i was getting at or hinting at when i said that. oh well..don\'t really know when i gave up on maintaining a respectable level of drinking, but in any case, had a lot of fun. thanks a bunch to todd and everyone for such an awesome time. i can\'t believe how much food was there!! people please go to todd\'s house and eat (there is also some stuff in the freezer that didn\'t even make it out to the buffet!) happy thanksgiving biotch!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me!

• life got in the way
    • http://www.myspace.com/ekkatin
^^ Holly too funny on Wed!  :biggrin:  Good Times had by all
Everywhere there\'s lots of piggies, Living piggy lives. You can see them out for dinner With their piggy wives, Clutching forks and knives To eat their bacon

sallyalli

• NewHampshire Fordamnsure
Thanks Todd! Such a killer night. Great music, great people, and great people playing music. :)
:banguitar: :banboogy2:

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator

11/23/05 Hotel TKA - North Branford, CT
Can You Get To That?, Blue Jay Way > The Crystal Ship > Dig
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
Is there a video or audio of this show?
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen