Author Topic: why dont the breakfast...  (Read 1485 times)

Klout

• Ser Face Tunage
    • http://www.myspace.com/klout
why dont the breakfast...
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2005, 06:11:45 pm »
Quote from: Wolfman
Hey Captain Lamethread, there are people on this board who live in Indiana, Montana, and California who get to see the band twice a year if they\'re lucky.  If you want the band in your backyard, come up with $2000 and 50 friends and they\'ll do it.  It\'s been done.

$2,000 for a private show? What a bunch of scammers.

Rujah

• team digest
    • http://
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2005, 06:21:12 pm »
Break even or bust it was money well spent-uh
Maybe my luck will make it a money day
Merge futhermucker just you merge You futhermucker merge merge futhermucker now

You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye - Raoul duke - Hunter S. Thompson, Fear&Loathing

Gimme breakfast..................

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2005, 06:52:10 pm »
Quote from: YoMa
...play in my backyard or something? why do they have play shows in effin Newtown??? they should be catering to ME, damnit. ;)

Make it happen.  From what I remember, Glastonbury is a wealthy CT town.  Perhaps you live on the "Right side of the Tracks" and can easily host the band + open bar for all the .inforumers.  I\'ll be around in late december if you want to hold it then!  ;)
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

Wolfman

• Dam that DJ made my day!
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2005, 07:11:22 pm »
YoMa, if you change your nickname to "Captain Lamethread" for a month, I\'ll contribute the first $5 to the "Breakfast in YoMa\'s backyard" fund.

YoMa

« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2005, 07:50:38 pm »
mom, can I pleeeeease change my name? its for a good cause...?

obsession600

• The Duke Of NY A#1
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2005, 09:48:47 pm »
the "wiping ass sitting down" thread was quite popular if i remember correctly, surprising as that may seem.

Yeah, it was really popular on phantasytour too before you posted the topic over here.
wow, im so hated by you that you actually looked up all my threads to prove a point.

The search function is very powerful. 2 clicks is all it takes not hatred.;)
some of these threads wouldnt really justfiy me being lame, though.

No one said that you are lame. Wolfman just pointed out that a lot of your threads are.
i make weird observations and feel the need to put them forward...so what? i have friends on here that actually appreciate my humor and accept me as being a weird guy. the same can be said for other boards that i post on... man, for a board that was begging for more active posters, most of you aren\'t really that acceptant or open. i will continue posting so either accept it or put me on ignore. that\'s all i can suggest.

You post your observations and your humor here for us to read, why are you surprised when we comment? It takes a while to get used to the humor that goes around here but you will get the hang of it.:D
"I taught them everything they know, but not everything I know."
"The one thing that can solve most of our problems is dancing."
-James Brown

Rujah

• team digest
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2005, 11:37:25 pm »
Quote from: obsession600
the "wiping ass sitting down" thread was quite popular if i remember correctly, surprising as that may seem.

Yeah, it was really popular on phantasytour too before you posted the topic over here.
wow, im so hated by you that you actually looked up all my threads to prove a point.

The search function is very powerful. 2 clicks is all it takes not hatred.;)
some of these threads wouldnt really justfiy me being lame, though.

No one said that you are lame. Wolfman just pointed out that a lot of your threads are.
i make weird observations and feel the need to put them forward...so what? i have friends on here that actually appreciate my humor and accept me as being a weird guy. the same can be said for other boards that i post on... man, for a board that was begging for more active posters, most of you aren\'t really that acceptant or open. i will continue posting so either accept it or put me on ignore. that\'s all i can suggest.

You post your observations and your humor here for us to read, why are you surprised when we comment? It takes a while to get used to the humor that goes around here but you will get the hang of it.:D

.confirmed
Merge futhermucker just you merge You futhermucker merge merge futhermucker now

You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye - Raoul duke - Hunter S. Thompson, Fear&Loathing

Gimme breakfast..................

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2005, 07:11:45 am »
this thread sucks, lost its potential
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

Wolfman

• Dam that DJ made my day!
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2005, 08:47:07 am »
Quote from: Spacey
this thread sucks, lost its potential

rotfl  

Yeah, I thought this one was in the fast lane to 200 replys.  Then I went and messed it up.  Might as well rename it the "Lame Thread Thread"

bryank

• South Dakota represent!
    • http://www.angelfire.com/sd2/pbrband
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2005, 03:00:01 pm »
Quote from: Wolfman
Hey Captain Lamethread, there are people on this board who live in Indiana, Montana, and California who get to see the band twice a year if they\'re lucky.  If you want the band in your backyard, come up with $2000 and 50 friends and they\'ll do it.  It\'s been done.

Is $2000 the going rate?

howsmydriving?

« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2005, 05:54:47 pm »
2000 is much better than the quote I saw a few YEARS back for string poop incident...$20,000  bwahahaha i imagine now they are much more expensive than that.  It makes me want to raise 20 grand....and heckle them!!

BTW $2,000 IMHO is more than worth it, and definately doable...
« Last Edit: November 18, 2005, 05:58:32 pm by howsmydriving? »

FreeSpirit

• Mrs. Tickler
    • http://www.myspace.com/robynsegali
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2005, 06:13:48 pm »
Quote from: obsession600
what did i do to deserve it though?

Why don\'t the Breakfast

Female Sideline Commentators

Wiping Ass Sitting Down

Can\'t say he didn\'t try

Swoops did it for the $

bump for breakfast

and, don\'t forget "Hey, Walsh..." :wink:
“Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings. ”[/color]

sallyalli

• NewHampshire Fordamnsure
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2005, 09:23:07 pm »
Dont let these wookies scare you away yoma or Capt. lamethread. There is a place for everyone on this board...well maybe not Antman. Honestly though the "hey WALSH" thread is defiantly Private Message material.
:banguitar: :banboogy2:

YoMa

« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2005, 10:08:51 am »
Quote from: sallyalli
Dont let these wookies scare you away yoma or Capt. lamethread. There is a place for everyone on this board...well maybe not Antman. Honestly though the "hey WALSH" thread is defiantly Private Message material.

my bad on the hey WALSH thread...totally forgot about private messages. i\'ve even used them several times :p
« Last Edit: November 19, 2005, 10:14:08 am by YoMa »