Author Topic: Setlist: 2005-11-12 - Iowa City Yacht Club; Iowa City, IA  (Read 9922 times)

plainandsimple

• running against the wind
Setlist: 2005-11-12 - Iowa City Yacht Club; Iowa City, IA
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2005, 08:06:34 pm »
II: Doughboy > Psygn > Puppetry > Spunk* > Puppetry, Lady Madonna > Rufus**
Quote from: Stephengencs
the second set just made me spunk in my pants....
Unreal!!!!!!    Everything breakfast...
Simpleman. Thats what I am...
"Bubba said those are magic shooes. Bubba said they\'d take me anywhere. Of course Bubba use to beat me with a rubber hose and call me a retard."

Dig

manatwo34

« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2005, 09:39:01 pm »
Quote from: Gordo
good to see you here manatwo... hell of a show. wondering if you were one of the two guys i asked if it was your first time seeing them? they were excited after SB and i told em that was about 10% of their potential.

Nope, not me.

shadygroove

• Local Bohemean
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2005, 10:41:16 pm »
Names Ryan; I have meet you before. I went to a little shin dig and got shit faced with you guys after the show last April 23rd when you opened for Blotto. All I remember is Chris freaking out at a wookie because he dropped pizza on the floor?.

I\'m sure I\'ve seen you around since then as well. Play guitar? Bass? Drums?
Plant yourself in the minds of others so you may grow in them as you do yourself.

Sex Rodriguez

« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2005, 10:50:39 pm »
Names Ryan; I have meet you before. I went to a little shin dig and got shit faced with you guys after the show last April 23rd when you opened for Blotto. All I remember is Chris freaking out at a wookie because he dropped pizza on the floor?.

Yeah that was a fun night.  Gelbuda busted out the vacuum cleaner at like 3 in the morning, while still bitching at people for being too loud!  :lol:

My name\'s Tyler, I play guitar w/RB.  I know I\'ve met you, I saw that pic in your profile of you and Erin and you look familiar.  We\'re opening up for The Breakfast again in the spring I think....

shadygroove

• Local Bohemean
« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2005, 10:57:37 pm »
Yeah, I remember them saying they would make another run... I made it apoint that I was out of town in April and if that\'s when they playing IC again my heart will turn black.

I know who you are now as well. Take care back in Illinois :stoned:
Plant yourself in the minds of others so you may grow in them as you do yourself.

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=515917765
« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2005, 01:03:52 am »
Quote from: Sex Rodriguez

Yeah that was a fun night.  Gelbuda busted out the vacuum cleaner at like 3 in the morning, while still bitching at people for being too loud!  :lol:

My name\'s Tyler, I play guitar w/RB.  I know I\'ve met you, I saw that pic in your profile of you and Erin and you look familiar.  We\'re opening up for The Breakfast again in the spring I think....

is that right?

Quote from: shadygroove
Yeah, I remember them saying they would make another run... I made it apoint that I was out of town in April and if that\'s when they playing IC again my heart will turn black.

I know who you are now as well. Take care back in Illinois :stoned:

:chin: :boner:
The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sagethicket. "Vamanos amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintscraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight.  --Eli Cash

kyndkate

• Vicious.
« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2005, 10:05:13 am »
Please come back sometime within the year...I need my Breakfast. I\'m starving out here.

Damn not having a car and having lame friends who won\'t make road trips!! :mad:
"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I ended up where I needed to be." -Douglas Adams

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #37 on: November 15, 2005, 06:27:16 pm »
Quote from: kyndkate
Please come back sometime within the year...I need my Breakfast. I\'m starving out here.

Damn not having a car and having lame friends who won\'t make road trips!! :mad:

if you lived by the book, you could of hitchhiked...
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

Me!

• life got in the way
    • http://www.myspace.com/ekkatin
« Reply #38 on: November 15, 2005, 06:33:49 pm »
^^^^"don\'t be so suburban"
Everywhere there\'s lots of piggies, Living piggy lives. You can see them out for dinner With their piggy wives, Clutching forks and knives To eat their bacon

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #39 on: November 15, 2005, 06:43:00 pm »
Quote from: Me!
^^^^"don\'t be so suburban"

Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
    • http://www.phantasytour.com/moe/boards.cgi
« Reply #40 on: November 15, 2005, 08:48:29 pm »
i\'m stealing a post a friend of mine put over on the moe. PT board and adding it on to here:

\'the show was nuts. insane. absolutely flawless. there weren\'t too many people there--maybe 100. probably less. i was right up front the whole time pumping my fist in the air and getting crazy. these are really top notch musicians and i hope they come to the midwest sometime in the near future. in the meantime, my best friend and i have found yet another band we will travel to see together. :o) we\'re in love. ;o)\'

SER!

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=515917765
« Reply #41 on: November 16, 2005, 02:41:35 am »
Quote from: Igziabeher
i\'m stealing a post a friend of mine put over on the moe. PT board and adding it on to here:

\'the show was nuts. insane. absolutely flawless. there weren\'t too many people there--maybe 100. probably less. i was right up front the whole time pumping my fist in the air and getting crazy. these are really top notch musicians and i hope they come to the midwest sometime in the near future. in the meantime, my best friend and i have found yet another band we will travel to see together. :o) we\'re in love. ;o)\'

SER!

That\'s what I like to hear.
The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sagethicket. "Vamanos amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintscraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight.  --Eli Cash

Jim Cobb

• RailroadBuilder/RugPee-er
  • Global Moderator
    • http://www.urban-fetch.com
« Reply #42 on: November 16, 2005, 11:57:16 am »
the buzz is growing, my friends...  pretty soon moe. will be playing the sidestage at the breakfast festie.
Postcount +1.

Branch

• http://
« Reply #43 on: November 16, 2005, 12:19:57 pm »
Quote from: Jim Cobb
the buzz is growing, my friends...  pretty soon moe. will be playing the sidestage at the breakfast festie.

all right now lets get realistic

Mamalakabubadaya

• http://
« Reply #44 on: November 16, 2005, 12:23:18 pm »
woah..jim you just got served by a bandmember...PWN3D