Author Topic: Sleeping on the job  (Read 2098 times)

FreeSpirit

• Mrs. Tickler
    • http://www.myspace.com/robynsegali
Sleeping on the job
« on: November 09, 2005, 08:12:11 pm »
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
N.H. Clerk Found Sleeping With Marijuana
By Associated Press

4 hours ago

MERRIMACK, N.H. - Police say a 19-year-old convenience store clerk fell asleep on two jobs this week: minding the store and selling drugs.

Sammer Gandhi of Nashua was charged with possession of marijuana with intent to distribute after two Merrimack police officers found him sleeping in the store\'s office with a quarter-pound of marijuana.

It happened late Monday at a 7-Eleven store after a customer called police to report no one was in the store.

Police searched the building and say that they found Gandhi sleeping in a back office, with a big bag of pot, a scale and a smaller bag of pot. They say he was packaging the marijuana for resale.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings. ”[/color]

leith

• B'Fam West Coast Member
    • http://leithsd.googlepages.com/home
Sleeping on the job
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2005, 09:28:21 pm »
Rookie!!!!!!!!
Worrying is like praying for something you don't want.

sallyalli

• NewHampshire Fordamnsure
Sleeping on the job
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2005, 09:31:09 pm »
thats how we roll here in NH...Poor(but stupid)guy.
:banguitar: :banboogy2:

leith

• B'Fam West Coast Member
    • http://leithsd.googlepages.com/home
Sleeping on the job
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2005, 09:35:10 pm »
Quote from: sallyalli

I find it hard to believe that YOU would be soo stupid as to smoke your stash AND fall asleep in the place where you probably make the most $$$ selling. I mean come ON!! lol
Worrying is like praying for something you don't want.

Mamalakabubadaya

• http://
Sleeping on the job
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2005, 09:38:21 pm »
that is pretty dumb..i think that whatever charges this kid is going to deal with sucks, but come on don\'t fall asleep while you are weighing shit out at your job.

on a side note, when i worked at this crazy busy law firm and worked insane hours i would go take naps in my car in the parking garage-this was recommended by my boss/attorneys.

sallyalli

• NewHampshire Fordamnsure
Sleeping on the job
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2005, 10:14:14 pm »
Quote from: leith

I find it hard to believe that YOU would be soo stupid as to smoke your stash AND fall asleep in the place where you probably make the most $$$ selling. I mean come ON!! lol

oh goodness...I was joking. making fun of NH really. Anyone else wanna make fun of NH while we are at it? I have not heard any NH bashing since walsh asked me if we had to climb up the phone pole to make a phone call.
:banguitar: :banboogy2:

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
Sleeping on the job
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2005, 11:33:24 pm »
Quote from: leith

oh goodness...I was joking. making fun of NH really. Anyone else wanna make fun of NH while we are at it? I have not heard any NH bashing since walsh asked me if we had to climb up the phone pole to make a phone call.

Per our IM conversation last night, you definitely live far into the sticks, hills and lakes region if the nearest movie theater is 45 minutes away.  

I do like NH because the people are much more courteous than the neighboring Massholes, though the Boston meatheads tend to overrun the mountains & lakes resorts on the weekends.  Also a great spot to pickup liquor since it\'s generally 1/2 price at the state liquor outlets.

One question: why is Manchester nicknamed Manch Vegas?  Either there is some history of illegal gambling or people think that the Elm St. drag is the shit.
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
Sleeping on the job
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2005, 05:55:22 am »
I like NH! Shame about the old man of the mountain though. Glad I got to see that before it broke away. good hiking and camping. Speaking of which, I havent been in several years. Maybe this summer...
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke