Author Topic: So what is the dumbest thing you have done to spend time w/ a guy/gal?  (Read 7444 times)

phirehead

• dodging ser crazy
So what is the dumbest thing you have done to spend time w/ a guy/gal?
« Reply #75 on: October 30, 2005, 11:32:50 am »
Oh my goodness. It always amazes me. People say some fucked up shit when they\'re doing the dirty dirty.

That story made me feel dirty.

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=515917765
« Reply #76 on: October 30, 2005, 11:58:43 am »
sorry.  :redface:
The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sagethicket. "Vamanos amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintscraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight.  --Eli Cash

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
« Reply #77 on: October 30, 2005, 07:32:05 pm »

yikes!
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
« Reply #78 on: October 30, 2005, 08:02:53 pm »
Quote from: Gordo

btw, why do you know about the Urban Cougars site buddy??

I think I read about it in a newspaper or magazine, though I didn\'t have a reason to visit the site till your cougar press release.

Interesting site.  Gives some good tips for hunting cougars.
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

phirehead

• dodging ser crazy
« Reply #79 on: October 30, 2005, 08:22:05 pm »

Hee hee. That\'s okay. I took a shower.

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
« Reply #80 on: October 31, 2005, 03:52:32 am »
Quote from: phirehead

:lol:

and for the record, this woman was extremely attractive. im not the kind of kid that would just hook up with an older woman solely for the fact shes an older woman. this chick was half japanese/half irish, grew up in oklahoma and had a very proper southern accent, and majored in poladys fitness or something. her body was bangin, face was beautiful, i had no choice.. happy to say i was very proud when she was snoring like my grandpa and i was quietly putting my clothes back on and slipping out the door. it was a loooooooooong walk home with a lot of laughs to myself.

Quote from: FrankZappa

yikes!

my point is none of that ^^^^^ business.

YIKES is right.
The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sagethicket. "Vamanos amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintscraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight.  --Eli Cash

jocelyn

• Not in charge.
    • http://www.myspace.com/cowwcowboogie
« Reply #81 on: October 31, 2005, 11:21:40 am »

and for the record, this woman was extremely attractive. im not the kind of kid that would just hook up with an older woman solely for the fact shes an older woman. this chick was half japanese/half irish, grew up in oklahoma and had a very proper southern accent, and majored in poladys fitness or something. her body was bangin, face was beautiful, i had no choice.. happy to say i was very proud when she was snoring like my grandpa and i was quietly putting my clothes back on and slipping out the door. it was a loooooooooong walk home with a lot of laughs to myself.

Something about this made me very sad....
Masturbation in the MFA

phirehead

• dodging ser crazy
« Reply #82 on: October 31, 2005, 11:49:23 am »
Quote from: phirehead

:lol:

You, in no way, have to justify your sexual escapades. I too have laughed the whole way home once or twice. Actually, more often than not.

If you got yours, and she didn\'t look like one of the golden girls, more power to ya.

Jim Cobb

• RailroadBuilder/RugPee-er
  • Global Moderator
    • http://www.urban-fetch.com
« Reply #83 on: October 31, 2005, 11:59:47 am »
i think i saw you at the freakout.  i should have said hello...
Postcount +1.

phirehead

• dodging ser crazy
« Reply #84 on: October 31, 2005, 12:33:58 pm »
Quote from: Jim Cobb
i think i saw you at the freakout.  i should have said hello...

Me?

Jim Cobb

• RailroadBuilder/RugPee-er
  • Global Moderator
    • http://www.urban-fetch.com
« Reply #85 on: October 31, 2005, 12:42:55 pm »
yup
Postcount +1.

phirehead

• dodging ser crazy
« Reply #86 on: October 31, 2005, 01:48:42 pm »
Please DO say hello! I\'m trying to meet as many heads as I can and get names/faces together. :)

Me!

• life got in the way
    • http://www.myspace.com/ekkatin
« Reply #87 on: October 31, 2005, 01:52:34 pm »
^^oh you can\'t miss the cobbster, w/ that head of hair?  not a chance it\'s no dobsondoo but powerful none the less
Everywhere there\'s lots of piggies, Living piggy lives. You can see them out for dinner With their piggy wives, Clutching forks and knives To eat their bacon

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
« Reply #88 on: October 31, 2005, 02:06:14 pm »
Quote from: jocelyn

something about this made me very happy.

lets kill this thread. feel like im misrepresenting myself all of the sudden as some kind of player with no morals. makin people sad and shit, c\'mon.

SlimPickens

• just the tip
    • http://
« Reply #89 on: October 31, 2005, 04:40:15 pm »
actually both cobb and phire have impressive heads of hair.  i\'m picturing a phire cobb love child = giant red afro\'s.