Author Topic: So what is the dumbest thing you have done to spend time w/ a guy/gal?  (Read 6390 times)

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
    • http://www.phantasytour.com/moe/boards.cgi
So what is the dumbest thing you have done to spend time w/ a guy/gal?
« Reply #60 on: October 26, 2005, 09:51:42 pm »
you\'re all a bunch of sorry saps if you ask me.

plainandsimple

• running against the wind
« Reply #61 on: October 26, 2005, 10:32:08 pm »
Quote from: Igziabeher

no one asked
Simpleman. Thats what I am...
"Bubba said those are magic shooes. Bubba said they\'d take me anywhere. Of course Bubba use to beat me with a rubber hose and call me a retard."

Dig

leith

• B'Fam West Coast Member
    • http://leithsd.googlepages.com/home
« Reply #62 on: October 26, 2005, 11:55:05 pm »
Quote from: Igziabeher

Oh yeah I forgot you LOOOOve Hanson.
Worrying is like praying for something you don't want.

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=515917765
« Reply #63 on: October 27, 2005, 02:40:08 am »
Quote from: FreeSpirit
Quote from: Gordo
im extremely happy to be single and having no strings attatched sex-scapades right now. im not a predator and i dont lie or anything when i go out but ive had some fun lately. just fulfilled my "older woman fantasy" about a month ago and got a lot of shit out of my system in more than 3 ways. im content with no sex for awhile at this point, just good ol\' jill works fine.

rotflrotfl

:lol:

only about half that age though. it was spectacular, i bet she still has my right-hand imprint on her ass.
The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sagethicket. "Vamanos amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintscraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight.  --Eli Cash

jocelyn

• Not in charge.
    • http://www.myspace.com/cowwcowboogie
« Reply #64 on: October 27, 2005, 09:33:42 pm »
When I was in 6th grade I went to church AND joined youth group to hang out with my "crush." Oh Taylor Alves and your dreamy brown eyes.

I went to church twice. Wasn\'t worth it.

Last I saw "Tay" he was hangin\' outside of Cumberland Farms (smoking a butt) when it was raining and maybe 40 degrees outside. And no, he didn\'t work there.

Quote from: leith
Quote from: davepeck
phil - setlist?

If it was a while ago the setlist was probably a bunch of songs from that album w/ umbop.
 If it was recent they now consider themselves a jamband and just play umbop for 90 min.
Sometimes they just play um for the 1st set and then bop for the 2nd set.

Leith who are you kidding? I KNOW that you know it is "MMMBop," not "umbop."
Masturbation in the MFA

leith

• B'Fam West Coast Member
    • http://leithsd.googlepages.com/home
« Reply #65 on: October 27, 2005, 09:40:03 pm »
LOL. I knew someone would finally say something. It takes a true Hanson fan to pick that out.
:shock1:
Worrying is like praying for something you don't want.

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #66 on: October 27, 2005, 11:07:39 pm »
Quote from: Family Guy
Peter: If you could be stranded on a desert island with any woman in the world, who would it be?
Quagmire: Taylor Hanson.
Joe Swanson: Taylor Hanson is a guy.
Quagmire: [Laughs] You guys are yankin\' me. "Hey, let\'s put one over on Quagmire."
Peter: No, he\'s actually a guy, Quagmire.
Quagmire: What? That\'s insane. That\'s impossible.
[Pause]
Quagmire: Oh God. Oh my God. I\'ve got all these magazines. Oh God.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
« Reply #67 on: October 28, 2005, 12:14:25 am »
im extremely happy to be single and having no strings attatched sex-scapades right now. recently got out of a 4 year relationship and i was faithful straight through. im not a predator and i dont lie or anything when i go out but ive had some fun lately. just fulfilled my "older woman fantasy" about a month ago and got a lot of shit out of my system in more than 3 ways. im content with no sex for awhile at this point, just good ol\' jill works fine. shit, this probably isnt smart.. but i dont really give a fuck. hey, at least i can still count the number of women ive slept with on one hand and no thumbs up.

oh shit, while we\'re on this subject have any dudes here ever gotten a checkup just for the hell of it, making sure you didnt get burned without knowing??

Gordo, where did you pick her up?

Perhaps here:

http://www.urbancougar.com
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

melanie

• http://
« Reply #68 on: October 28, 2005, 09:11:39 am »
Quote from: derickw
I got married.

I second that ;)

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
« Reply #69 on: October 28, 2005, 04:23:50 pm »
Quote from: alexanderzurflu
im extremely happy to be single and having no strings attatched sex-scapades right now. recently got out of a 4 year relationship and i was faithful straight through. im not a predator and i dont lie or anything when i go out but ive had some fun lately. just fulfilled my "older woman fantasy" about a month ago and got a lot of shit out of my system in more than 3 ways. im content with no sex for awhile at this point, just good ol\' jill works fine. shit, this probably isnt smart.. but i dont really give a fuck. hey, at least i can still count the number of women ive slept with on one hand and no thumbs up.

oh shit, while we\'re on this subject have any dudes here ever gotten a checkup just for the hell of it, making sure you didnt get burned without knowing??

Perhaps here:

im no online dater guy! i met her at this bar/concert venue called Durty Nellie\'s. funny thing was that i went there right after playing 3 softball games.. definitely had stinky nuts.
The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sagethicket. "Vamanos amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintscraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight.  --Eli Cash

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
« Reply #70 on: October 28, 2005, 04:29:24 pm »

Perhaps here:

im no online dater guy! i met her at this bar/concert venue called Durty Nellie\'s. funny thing was that i went there right after playing 3 softball games.. definitely had stinky nuts.

Urban Cougar tells you which venues/bars to visit for some Cougar love and also tells Cougars where to find some young prey.  

I think I saw some Chicago bars on the list.  You can thank me later.

Are you going out with your cougar friend again?
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
« Reply #71 on: October 29, 2005, 07:03:54 pm »

Perhaps here:

Urban Cougar tells you which venues/bars to visit for some Cougar love and also tells Cougars where to find some young prey.  

I think I saw some Chicago bars on the list.  You can thank me later.

Are you going out with your cougar friend again?

absolutely not. if it happens by chance, whatever. but this woman is divorced with 3 kids. some of the shit she was saying to me almost had me busting a gut in mid-thrust. no doubt shes been in some f-ed up relationships at this point. for example, she \'screamed\' "i dont want you to just fuck me, i want you to love me."  :wtf: i kept my mouth shut and just kept going. when we finished up, she just wanted to remind me that she was extremely fertile. :wtf: i met her 3-4 hours before, asked me if i wanted to go downtown, gave me her rental car keys to drive and her place happened to be on the way so we never made it. waaaaaay too much baggage for a young lad to be calling for a second meeting.

btw, why do you know about the Urban Cougars site buddy??

melanie

• http://
« Reply #72 on: October 29, 2005, 08:02:28 pm »

absolutely not. if it happens by chance, whatever. but this woman is divorced with 3 kids. some of the shit she was saying to me almost had me busting a gut in mid-thrust. no doubt shes been in some f-ed up relationships at this point. for example, she \'screamed\' "i dont want you to just fuck me, i want you to love me."  :wtf: i kept my mouth shut and just kept going. when we finished up, she just wanted to remind me that she was extremely fertile. :wtf: i met her 3-4 hours before, asked me if i wanted to go downtown, gave me her rental car keys to drive and her place happened to be on the way so we never made it. waaaaaay too much baggage for a young lad to be calling for a second meeting.

YIKES kid, run the other way fast and change your phone number!

plainandsimple

• running against the wind
« Reply #73 on: October 29, 2005, 08:43:55 pm »
Quote from: melanie

YIKES kid, run the other way fast and change your phone number!

:that:
Simpleman. Thats what I am...
"Bubba said those are magic shooes. Bubba said they\'d take me anywhere. Of course Bubba use to beat me with a rubber hose and call me a retard."

Dig

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
« Reply #74 on: October 30, 2005, 11:05:12 am »
come on now, you think i handed out my # after all those shenanigans?