Author Topic: 10-19-05 Tim Richter\'s  (Read 3468 times)

Me!

• life got in the way
    • http://www.myspace.com/ekkatin
Setlist: 10-19-05 Solo Timmy @ Richter\'s
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2005, 04:49:40 pm »
Quote from: Spacey
You peeps need to stop complaining of the lack of sleep and the blackness of the Thursday. You know full well what you are getting yourself into.
Everywhere there\'s lots of piggies, Living piggy lives. You can see them out for dinner With their piggy wives, Clutching forks and knives To eat their bacon

RadicalRich1138

« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2005, 05:37:32 pm »
why is there no drums and guitar at corner pocket tonight is the real question...

plainandsimple

• running against the wind
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2005, 06:05:23 pm »
Quote from: princesscaspian
its pretty amazing how the boomerang has changed timmy shows entirely. carla and i were discussing this somewhere during the SWLABR > Alive > SWLABR jam last night... how timmy just goes off on his little jams with himself, and sorta takes us all there with him. when it was just him up there, without the pedal, it was this totally raw type of jam... and now its becoming more and more refined with the addition of a rhythm guitar... but its not like it doesnt grab you in the same way anymore, it just allows you to sort of space out and talk with everyone or whatever, while timmy does his thing. its a nice balance; and excellent new dynamic that has absolutely revolutionized timmy tour as i see it. its funny to look back on setlists from a few months ago before the boomerang....they are so insanely long... that pedal alone has allowed for less songs at each show...  (so poor bezerker doesn\'t have to sit through kodachrome and 50 ways every damn week ;) )... we might sacrifice quantity, but we have gained quality. excellent :D

^^^^ I do Believe. Great description.
Simpleman. Thats what I am...
"Bubba said those are magic shooes. Bubba said they\'d take me anywhere. Of course Bubba use to beat me with a rubber hose and call me a retard."

Dig

Mark

• Ser PB Fan
    • http://
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2005, 07:40:25 pm »
Quote from: RadicalRich1138
why is there no drums and guitar at corner pocket tonight is the real question...
I think after the last show\'s attendance, they were worried about exceeding the fire code limit :wink:

Check\'em out at Doody\'s tomorrow!
"Anyone who knows a god damn thing about this band and has been there as long as some of us have, know god damn well that this show was something special." Ren re: Toads 8/23/07

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2005, 08:05:06 am »
Quote from: Mark
Quote from: RadicalRich1138
I think after the last show\'s attendance, they were worried about exceeding the fire code limit :wink:

Check\'em out at Doody\'s tomorrow!

I heard it was because the crowd was so out of control and old.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

Mark

• Ser PB Fan
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2005, 08:43:14 am »
That too!
"Anyone who knows a god damn thing about this band and has been there as long as some of us have, know god damn well that this show was something special." Ren re: Toads 8/23/07

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2005, 11:55:05 am »
PS.  This Timmy show was was the first in a long while that was not recorded.....
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2005, 12:15:49 pm »
Quote from: Stephengencs
PS.  This Timmy show was was the first in a long while that was not recorded.....

When was the last recording show released?
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.