Author Topic: Mom delivers 16th child, thinking of more  (Read 3307 times)

Blackieshamps

• Blankee Dick
    • http://
Mom delivers 16th child, thinking of more
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2005, 02:16:27 pm »
wait til the holidays come when they all grow up.  this kid russell i knew in high school had 9 older siblings and they were all between ages 20-35 and almost all of them were married with multiple children of their own!!!  A couple of my buddies went to his house for thanksgiving dinner, and told me there mustve been 40 people there in just the immediate family.
"Clown College? pfft you cant eat that!"

shadygroove

• Local Bohemean
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2005, 02:18:15 pm »
and the kids decided it was a good idea to serve pancakes, bacon, eggs, etc. The aunt was so upset by this that she called child services.

In comparison to what most families feed their children these days, I think bacon and eggs would be a very healthy alternative.

I hope you father still encourages a bowl of cereal as a midnight snack... or at least a bowl of something. :)
Plant yourself in the minds of others so you may grow in them as you do yourself.

kyndkate

• Vicious.
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2005, 03:01:20 pm »
My dad is from a family of 9 kids, and he\'s number 5 (smack dab middle). Family reunions are heinous - I have 33 first cousins and 10 second cousins. I cannot keep track. And that\'s just my DAD\'S side!
"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I ended up where I needed to be." -Douglas Adams

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2005, 03:05:23 pm »
Quote from: kyndkate
My dad is from a family of 9 kids, and he\'s number 5 (smack dab middle). Family reunions are heinous - I have 33 first cousins and 10 second cousins. I cannot keep track. And that\'s just my DAD\'S side!

per usual midwestern family
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

kyndkate

• Vicious.
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2005, 03:09:28 pm »
He\'s a Wisco boy.
"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I ended up where I needed to be." -Douglas Adams

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2005, 03:14:18 pm »
He\'s a Wisco boy.

Wisconsin,

nothing but dairy farms and sex...

my type of place.

derickw

• Drunken Garbage Can
« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2005, 03:20:17 pm »
Quote from: Spacey
He\'s a Wisco boy.

Wisconsin,

nothing but dairy farm sex...

my type of place.

fixed, sorry Spacey you know i luv ya man
never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you

-. --- .-- / - .... .- - ... / -.. .. -.-. -.-

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2005, 03:22:55 pm »
Quote from: derickw
Quote from: Spacey
He\'s a Wisco boy.

Wisconsin,

nothing but dairy farm sex...

my type of place.

fixed, sorry Spacey you know i luv ya man

<<<< loves farm sex.

oldnewbie

• it\'s recreational...
« Reply #38 on: October 13, 2005, 05:53:56 pm »
Quote from: davepeck
Quote from: kindm\'s
They are morons if I remember correctly

fixed. ;)

do we have to fucking go there agai....oh....sorry

melanie

« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2005, 06:16:56 pm »
i cant hardly take care of 2... how can you possibly keep that many people from killing eachother?!  thats more than a classroom, 24/7.

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2005, 08:23:35 am »
loonies, mel... fucking loonies..

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2005, 09:34:03 am »
Quote from: jocelyn

The mother also believed it was her "duty to god" to keep having babies.

In defense, this is a valid argument according to many religions. Almost all religions taught to have as many children as possible. Exceptions are with secs like shakers and the sec of jews that left the dead sea scrolls, both of which didn\'t believe in sex per say and died out within a few generations. There were multiple reasons for having that many kids:
1. labor force for your fields
2. Most children died due to the poor health conditions before growing up, as well as the average age at time of death being between 25 and 40 depending on your generation up through the 18th century.
3. Most societies passed down ownership to the first born son, so if you keep having girls, keep trying. This used to cause huge debates when you had multiple wives - if you have 2 wives who each gave you a son, which one is entitled? Exception: ancient natives of India where family was traced on the mothers side and first born daughter.

That all being said, modern science and health services have pretty much debunked all these arguments. However, if dogma has taught us anything, it\'s that people will believe scripture based on blind faith irregardless of what evidence is presented against it. To each there own, just don\'t look to me to pay for your child services when you can\'t afford it.
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

Mamalakabubadaya

« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2005, 11:39:56 am »
i can\'t get the link to the video to post in here, but go to http://www.cnn.com/ and click on the "watch 16 kids, 2 bathrooms; mom explains the math" link and take a look at this clip...these people are nuts, i feel horrible for these kids.

jocelyn

• Not in charge.
    • http://www.myspace.com/cowwcowboogie
« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2005, 02:02:14 pm »
Paul you didn\'t need to defend her because I wasn\'t REALLY attacking her. I was just saying what her logic was, and then leaving it to you guys to make whatever you wanted of said logic. As a matter of fact, I don\'t even think I mentioned what religion she was, did I? Maybe I did. I\'ll have to go back and check that out.

Wowsers that video is something. I really get a kick out of the father\'s name: Jim Bob.

Really cute kids though. I love near the end of the video when one of the little ones comes out from behind them all and just takes off with the cute little peanut run they have at that age.
Masturbation in the MFA

Spunk

• http://www.rezi.org
« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2005, 02:04:44 pm »
Yeah my dad is from a family of 7 and he still eats his food like he is terrified someone is going to grab it right off his plate. I have never seen anyone eat so fast. I guess if you wanted more you had to finish fast before everything was all gone.

I do that too, but im just a fat boy