Author Topic: Sept 9, 2005 Lion\'s Den  (Read 6055 times)

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
Sept 9, 2005 Lion\'s Den
« Reply #60 on: September 08, 2005, 05:33:13 pm »
Quote from: SlimPickens
my patience ran thin w/ mapquest

http://www.maps.google.com
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

plainandsimple

• running against the wind
Sept 9, 2005 Lion\'s Den
« Reply #61 on: September 08, 2005, 05:35:50 pm »
Quote from: SlimPickens
my patience ran thin w/ mapquest

You can always google maps, If mapquest is to complicated
Simpleman. Thats what I am...
"Bubba said those are magic shooes. Bubba said they\'d take me anywhere. Of course Bubba use to beat me with a rubber hose and call me a retard."

Dig

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
A Real Confession:
« Reply #62 on: September 08, 2005, 05:53:10 pm »
[INDENT]I once was a mapquest man. I would mapquest anything and everything. If I had to go somewhere in town that I had never been before, I\'d mapquest it. If I had to meet someone in a place I never been, I\'d mapquest it. I even got so lazy as to mapquest my own mailbox. Sometimes, I would try to find a shorter distance between my room and the bathroom, you guessed it, I\'d mapquest it. [/INDENT]
[INDENT]Then one day, I discovered maps.google.com and I realized I didn\'t need mapquest anymore. It was difficult at first, but we both learned to move on. Every once in a while I mapquest a destination, just to compare it to maps.google (please do not let mapquest know). My life has been different ever since. Google maps are easier to use and follow. Do what I did and countless others, cheat on mapquest with google maps.

I hope this helps. Call, E-Mail or PM if you need support. This is a tough thing to do, but I know you can do it.[/INDENT]

Me!

• life got in the way
    • http://www.myspace.com/ekkatin
Sept 9, 2005 Lion\'s Den
« Reply #63 on: September 08, 2005, 05:56:59 pm »
^^^^^ :lol:
Everywhere there\'s lots of piggies, Living piggy lives. You can see them out for dinner With their piggy wives, Clutching forks and knives To eat their bacon

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
Sept 9, 2005 Lion\'s Den
« Reply #64 on: September 08, 2005, 06:08:31 pm »
Me!, you heading into NYC tomorrow evening?

What time are people planning on heading into the city tomorrow?

Me!

• life got in the way
Sept 9, 2005 Lion\'s Den
« Reply #65 on: September 08, 2005, 07:30:39 pm »
Def I think in enough time to get to Urban Fetch.  What time are most people arriving?
Everywhere there\'s lots of piggies, Living piggy lives. You can see them out for dinner With their piggy wives, Clutching forks and knives To eat their bacon

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
Sept 9, 2005 Lion\'s Den
« Reply #66 on: September 08, 2005, 07:53:58 pm »
Quote from: bezerker
if i drive to new haven tomorow, who\'s coming/ driving me to new york city ??  i lost my license and my car\'s kinda fucked up but i\'m pretty sure i can make it to new haven fine.   anyone wanna help me out ??
*Gia*

Me!

• life got in the way
Sept 9, 2005 Lion\'s Den
« Reply #67 on: September 08, 2005, 08:43:48 pm »
def would if I was gonna be down that way guy.  good luck  I\'m sure someone can help you out

ChrisF

• http://
Sept 9, 2005 Lion\'s Den
« Reply #68 on: September 08, 2005, 09:53:51 pm »
if i drive to new haven tomorow, who\'s coming/ driving me to new york city ??  i lost my license and my car\'s kinda fucked up but i\'m pretty sure i can make it to new haven fine.   anyone wanna help me out ??

i think i am going with andrew mcajam. you should meet up with us if you need a ride the rest of the way.

are you coming with us, spacey? i think andrew was under the impression you were, but we were at richter\'s when we discussed it so that might have just been drunk talk.

plainandsimple

Sept 9, 2005 Lion\'s Den
« Reply #69 on: September 08, 2005, 09:57:25 pm »
Quote from: ChrisF

i think i am going with andrew mcajam. you should meet up with us if you need a ride the rest of the way.

are you coming with us, spacey? i think andrew was under the impression you were, but we were at richter\'s when we discussed it so that might have just been drunk talk.

Was spacey even there lastnight? Not sure but curious.

What time is the bus leavin??
"Bubba said those are magic shooes. Bubba said they\'d take me anywhere. Of course Bubba use to beat me with a rubber hose and call me a retard."

Dig

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
Sept 9, 2005 Lion\'s Den
« Reply #70 on: September 08, 2005, 10:00:16 pm »
Quote from: ChrisF

is andrew leaving from hartford ????  that would be pretty convenient.
*Gia*

Me!

• life got in the way
Sept 9, 2005 Lion\'s Den
« Reply #71 on: September 08, 2005, 10:06:54 pm »
Quote from: plainandsimple

Was spacey even there lastnight? Not sure but curious.

I certainly didn\'t see him, if he was there he was hiding very well

plainandsimple

Sept 9, 2005 Lion\'s Den
« Reply #72 on: September 08, 2005, 10:14:56 pm »
he can\'t hide.

little to Chris Farley.

Dig

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
Sept 9, 2005 Lion\'s Den
« Reply #73 on: September 09, 2005, 12:26:20 am »
Huh?

Wait! Who?

What\'s happening in here?

ChrisF

• http://
Sept 9, 2005 Lion\'s Den
« Reply #74 on: September 09, 2005, 12:37:44 am »
spacey, what are your plans?