Author Topic: Getting Back In The Game.....Of Life That Is.....  (Read 3769 times)

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
Getting Back In The Game.....Of Life That Is.....
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2005, 02:57:23 pm »
Quote from: bezerker
yeah i have some not on the computer though.  my boss takes pictures of every wall we\'ve ever built and has a little book of them.  maybe i\'ll take a trip with my digital camera around the area and take pics of all the walls.

.......it\'s not like there\'s really anything else to do in NH

Bezerker....I am pleasantly suprised in learning this about you.....  I really thought all you did was smoke and sniff buds.....do it guy!
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2005, 03:02:17 pm »
:lol:     what can i say......sometimes one just can\'t do that 24/7.  speaking of which madeline wanted me to fix her father\'s stone wall or something.  looks like i\'m already starting to rake in the jobs.  if you really have a stone supply, then all i really have to do is put an ad in the paper somewhere and get a p.o.s. pickup truck, a couple bars and shovels, some new work golves, and an apartment and we\'ll be reelin in the cash.......living the good life :biggrin:
*Gia*

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2005, 03:08:45 pm »
:lol:     what can i say......sometimes one just can\'t do that 24/7.  speaking of which madeline wanted me to fix her father\'s stone wall or something.  looks like i\'m already starting to rake in the jobs.  if you really have a stone supply, then all i really have to do is put an ad in the paper somewhere and get a p.o.s. pickup truck, a couple bars and shovels, some new work golves, and an apartment and we\'ll be reelin in the cash.......living the good life :biggrin:

one of my bosses (mike) at the pizzaria has been helping his brotherinlaw with his new landscaping business on his days off and connecticut stone supply is one of the pizzaria\'s oldest and best customers....let me talk with him and get back to you....
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2005, 03:10:50 pm »
^^^^^ ouuuuuuuu that sounds really really nice.  :drool:  the cheaper the stones the more in the bank
*Gia*

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2005, 03:12:53 pm »
the only drawback to this plan is that summer is just about done and i dont see too many walls being built in the cold and snowy CT winters.....

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2005, 03:15:35 pm »
i\'ve built stone walls well into november before.  pick it back up in april or end of march.  if we can do a few before this winter and bank a few g\'s then get an easy job for a few months to support live music addictions, and then bust balls all next year.  i think it could work out.
*Gia*

leith

• B'Fam West Coast Member
    • http://leithsd.googlepages.com/home
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2005, 03:22:37 pm »
i\'ve built stone walls well into november before.  pick it back up in april or end of march.  if we can do a few before this winter and bank a few g\'s then get an easy job for a few months to support live music addictions, and then bust balls all next year.  i think it could work out.

Sounds like someone has got a pretty solid plan. Go Bezerker GO!!!
Worrying is like praying for something you don't want.

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2005, 03:31:07 pm »
Build A Room!!!

FreeSpirit

• Mrs. Tickler
    • http://www.myspace.com/robynsegali
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2005, 03:32:19 pm »
:thumbsup::lol:... Jenx, u would be an excellent "STONER!"
“Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings. ”[/color]

SlimPickens

• just the tip
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2005, 03:52:54 pm »
folks in CT are stone wall silly!  come on down!

Steve, good to see a little reality... friends were pressing me for answers i didn\'t have.

Quote from: FreeSpirit
:thumbsup::lol:... Jenx, u would be an excellent "STONER!"

He\'s also got the rack to be a Miller girl

bezerker is a Stonecutter!  He made Guttenberg a star!!

oh and scan some of those wall photo\'s.  My Pop\'s is a mason and a contractor... might be able to help you out.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2005, 04:00:26 pm by SlimPickens »

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2005, 04:08:51 pm »
My bosses father is a contractor and does a lot of business in central CT. I don\'t think I have seen to many masons in this area around Wallingford that isn\'t mexicans or guatemalians led by some old white dude smoking cigs. I also have seen a rise in this area for people putting up stone walls and retaining walls.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2005, 04:11:39 pm »
:drool:  :drool:   that sounds like my type of place.  billy i can show you this week probably.
*Gia*

SlimPickens

• just the tip
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2005, 04:20:34 pm »
portugese have taken over the mason business in southern CT.  Bezerker, bring pictures you can part w/... I can probably at least get you a name and a referral.  Is there a Wednesday night show?

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2005, 04:22:19 pm »
yes there is but i\'m not sure if i\'m there or not yet due to preparing for electric company and moe. down
*Gia*

Wolfman

• Dam that DJ made my day!
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2005, 04:38:20 pm »
I don\'t think there\'s anything at Sam Adams that you would want, but if you want to sell beer you could apply with my wholesaler, G+G Beverage, in Wallingford.  Or you could go to Star Beverage or Dichello.  Dichello is the Bud wholesaler in New Haven County.  Free Bud kid.  Danger!