Author Topic: Thu. 09/22/05 - Iron Horse; Northampton, MA  (Read 4918 times)

Whathefunk

Bumppp
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2005, 07:16:50 pm »
so i\'m gonna go ahead and give this thread a nice lil    cause i\'m friggin\' psyched for this show, and i\'ve got about 15+ of my freinds from school psyched for this show, plus flyers posted in record stores, on campus, etc.

been hearing lots of talk about rev hall, and believe me i\'m psyched for that too, but all i wanna know is who\'s coming to the Iron Horse!?!? its three days away and like i said i\'m friggin\' psyched!!!!

Wolfman

• Dam that DJ made my day!
Thu. 09/22/05 - Iron Horse; Northampton, MA
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2005, 10:46:15 pm »
Quote from: Spacey

How has past attendance at the Iron Horse been for the breakfast?

Well, the April, 2000 show had about 20 people, all sitting.  (They played a 40 minute opener for Dr. Didg.)  The next time they played there on 9/14/01 was the only time I can remember people being turned away from a Breakfast show due to no more room :)

But really, whatthefunk, you rock.  You sound just like me 4 years ago.  Al wrote a piece for the Collegian about The Breakfast that got published, you can do the same, even if it\'s after the show.

Gfunk

• Papa^
    • http://www.myspace.com/weaksauce603
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2005, 06:41:16 pm »
whatthefunk, do you know evan curren? he is a freshman at umass. i believe he lives in butterfield, but i\'m not sure
Facial Hair Would Be So Nice

Whathefunk

« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2005, 06:49:37 pm »
no i do not....but if he is at the show tonite i will be more than glad to meet him....and you for that matter

plainandsimple

• running against the wind
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2005, 07:15:44 pm »
Wish I went but Thursday night is tough on the morning work thing........ But will hear all about it later on tonight..... Have fun and get home safe.....
Simpleman. Thats what I am...
"Bubba said those are magic shooes. Bubba said they\'d take me anywhere. Of course Bubba use to beat me with a rubber hose and call me a retard."

Dig

oldnewbie

• it\'s recreational...
    • http://
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2005, 08:37:15 pm »
i wasn\'t going tonight....but....i\'m thinking of jumping in the car right now (830pm) anyone in ct interested?

no takers.....that\'s ok....that little burst of energy is subsiding anyway.

Gfunk

• Papa^
    • http://www.myspace.com/weaksauce603
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2005, 02:11:28 am »
Quote from: Whathefunk
no i do not....but if he is at the show tonite i will be more than glad to meet him....and you for that matter

shit. we were both there. i definately didn\'t meet you, dont think you met evan either... oh well
Facial Hair Would Be So Nice