Author Topic: Phish Food, Cherry Garcia, and DMB Magic Brownies - Ben & Jerry\'s  (Read 5256 times)

jocelyn

• Not in charge.
    • http://www.myspace.com/cowwcowboogie
Phish Food, Cherry Garcia, and DMB Magic Brownies - Ben & Jerry\'s
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2005, 04:48:03 pm »
That sounds really gross.

I can\'t eat pig products. Must have been the movie Babe that did it to me.
Masturbation in the MFA

SlimPickens

• just the tip
    • http://
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2005, 04:59:59 pm »
Quote from: jocelyn
That sounds really gross.

I can\'t eat pig products. Must have been the movie Babe that did it to me.

the movie babe made me hungry

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=515917765
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2005, 05:02:31 pm »
interesting. had a conversation with some people at work how good bacon is and how you could put it on anything..... except desserts.  bacon flavored brew!? reeeaal curious to taste it kate, it sounds kinda\' rank if you ask me. ill definitely give it a shot though. it sounds like theyd have to serve it luke-warm or somethin, i dont know. waking up in the morning smelling like alcohol is bad enough, then you throw in a smokey bacon tinge.. i think i feel weird now. im gonna go drop a Deuce.  << ha!
The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sagethicket. "Vamanos amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintscraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight.  --Eli Cash

kyndkate

• Vicious.
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2005, 05:05:25 pm »
No no no Fitz, it just tastes like bacon. :lol: Kinda has a smoky flavor as well, like drinking a liquefied alcoholic summer sausage. People go apeshit over it. I think they only brew it in October and November...I\'ll have to ask.

antbach, you have a mission: go to the nearest grocery store immediately and get a pint of Ben and Jerry\'s. I ate a whole pint in one sitting last week.
"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I ended up where I needed to be." -Douglas Adams

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2005, 05:07:06 pm »
Quote from: antbach
I could never justify paying $4+ for a pint of ice cream when I can a gallon of Hood or Breyers for less, so I have never had any B&J flavors. Am I missing out on much?

Yeah, there are some grocery store brand ice creams with gourmet flavors that are just fine by me (taste great and priced right at $2.5 - $3 for a large container).

On a side note, ice cream parlors are so expensive that I generally do not visit them.  I recently bought two brownie sundaes and spent $13 - could have been out to a cheap-but-satisfying meal for that price.
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

kyndkate

• Vicious.
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2005, 05:09:46 pm »
Quote from: Gordo
it sounds like theyd have to serve it luke-warm or somethin

Isn\'t that the only way to drink beer anyway? ;) Yes, they recommend you let it sit for a while so it\'s room temperature. I really can\'t explain it - the first time I ever tried it was at the Ekoostik Hookah concert, and Ed from the band and I spent the whole setbreak talking about how we weren\'t sure if it was gross or awesome. Yet we drank about 3 of them. :)
"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I ended up where I needed to be." -Douglas Adams

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2005, 05:16:10 pm »
and gained 9 pounds?

like i said, very curious. ha, "liquified summer sausage"  thats fucked up!
The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sagethicket. "Vamanos amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintscraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight.  --Eli Cash

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2005, 05:28:27 pm »
Quote from: antbach
I could never justify paying $4+ for a pint of ice cream when I can a gallon of Hood or Breyers for less, so I have never had any B&J flavors. Am I missing out on much?

when i used to work at shaw\'s, i used to get my hands on some hot coupons.. every once in a while, we had B&J\'s for buy one get one free (@ $3.99ea. i think)... couple that with a stack of $2 Off coupons, and we\'re talking tons of free B&J\'s! at one point when we were in our condo, our freezer was literally FULL of just B&J\'s and veggie burgers.. :D

those were the days..

kyndkate

• Vicious.
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2005, 05:28:28 pm »
No, it\'s a liquefied ALCOHOLIC summer sausage. ;) I might have to put that in my signature...

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2005, 05:30:52 pm »
Quote from: kyndkate
No, it\'s a liquefied ALCOHOLIC summer sausage. ;) I might have to put that in my signature...

\'uhhh.. hey baby.. wanna see my summer sausage?? uh.. huh... huhuhuh...\'

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2005, 05:32:38 pm »
Quote from: Gordo
and gained 9 pounds?

like i said, very curious. ha, "liquified summer sausage"  thats fucked up!

Well people do like to marinate meats with beer, so I guess it can work in reverse as well.
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

kyndkate

• Vicious.
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2005, 05:38:57 pm »
Quote from: davepeck

"You stay classy, davepeck." ;)

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2005, 05:48:30 pm »
Quote from: davepeck

they should definitely bring back B & B.

ChrisF

• http://
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2005, 06:01:32 pm »
Quote from: jocelyn

I can\'t eat pig products.

:yack:

No no no Fitz, it just tastes like bacon. :lol: Kinda has a smoky flavor as well

that sounds rediculous. i think i will pass on that one. i\'m not really into flavored beers. i will drink a fruit flavored beer if my only other option is something like a budweiser, but a smokey beer would be a more than i can handle.

kyndkate

• Vicious.
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2005, 11:40:45 pm »
Quote from: ChrisF

that sounds rediculous. i think i will pass on that one. i\'m not really into flavored beers. i will drink a fruit flavored beer if my only other option is something like a budweiser, but a smokey beer would be a more than i can handle.

You don\'t know what you\'re missing. For ser, I\'ll bring some out to CT when (NOT if) Gordo and I come.