Author Topic: Live Free Or Die In Connecticut  (Read 1195 times)

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
Live Free Or Die In Connecticut
« on: July 31, 2005, 10:52:14 pm »
Well this is the end of a super mondo bender.....From Tuesday Martinis > Timmy Tour Wedensday > SBC Boomers Thursday > Bisco Insanity Weekned > Hanging With The Princess and Moebass > Timmy Tour Wednesday > Adrians Big Bang Thursday > BAR Boomers Friday > Sloth Saturday.......To now....It was one hell of a ride......

Bezerker and SallyAlli arrived at Richters on Wednesday night....I said goodbye to them leaving my apartment on Saturday afternoon....

Thursday saw the arrival of GFunk (George) , Mia "The Chia", Sean, and SallyAlli\'s brother _______ (sorry forgot the kids name), for Adrian\'s Big Bang.  They were kinda screwed because they got carded going into the show, but were able to listen from the patio.  They did get into SBC for the late arrival Boomer set, and were more than welcome at late night Todd Ticklers.....They left me with Bezerker for a 4am drive back to milford....

SallyAlli and Gfunk made the daunting ride back for BAR on friday which turned into a 2 party blend at Jordan and Nikki\'s w/ mild dance party content.

Thank you guys for the laughs, love, green, a SER Tshirt, and so much more, you guys are fucking awesome, much love for life, and I hope you guys are here to stay.....
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2005, 11:02:14 pm »
Good times indeed.

Bezerker and crew are a great group of people, some of the best from New Hampshire and certainly the most dedicated.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2005, 11:05:47 pm »
that means a lot guys............. i wouldnt do it i didnt have a "second" family down in CT.   best people and best music EVER.
*Gia*

Ant-Man

• govt.cheeze
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2005, 07:24:27 am »
Quote from: Stephengencs
They did get into SBC for the late arrival Boomer set

Thought SBC was a no go for underagers.....?
3-4-05:  Inspired, enlightened, surprised, excited, confused, evoked euphoria, focused, newfound faith in music.