Author Topic: Watch your Cocaine/Chronic kids...  (Read 2966 times)

Ant-Man

• govt.cheeze
Watch your Cocaine/Chronic kids...
« on: July 30, 2005, 10:30:56 am »
\'BIN LADEN\'S COCAINE PLOT\'
Wednesday, July 27 2005

Osama bin Laden tried to buy a massive amount of cocaine, spike it with poison and sell it in the United States hoping to kill thousands, according to reports.

The plot failed when Colombian drug lords decided it would be bad for business if they got involved in the deal.

An investigation by the US Drug Enforcement Administration has examined how advanced the plot became when it was hatched a year after the September 11 attacks on New York and Washington.

The Washington Post has reviewed a document detailing the DEA\'s findings in the matter, in addition to interviewing sources familiar with the case.

Osama bin Laden personally met leaders of a Colombian drug cartel to in 2002 to negotiate the purchase of tons of cocaine, saying that he was willing to spend tens of millions of dollars to finance the deal.

"They wanted to kill thousands of people - more than the World Trade Centre," said a source.

Although the drug lords would have reaped millions of dollars in profits by selling the cocaine to bin Laden, they knew that if his plan succeeded it might effectively destroy the market for their cocaine in America.

The other was their fear of retaliation from the US government once its citizens started to die from the drugs, according to sources.

In 2002, the then DEA Director Asa Hutchinson said: "The DEA [has] received multi-source information that Osama bin Laden himself has been involved in the financing and facilitation of heroin-trafficking activities.

"It is important we recognise that when money goes from the pocket of an American to buy drugs, it may contribute to the financing of unspeakable crimes of violence around the world."

Earlier this year, Afghan tribal leader Hajji Bashir Noorzai who was one of the most wanted drug dealers in the world and previously had been identified as bin Laden\'s major heroin supplier, was arrested in New York City on federal criminal charges.

-----------

I\'ll stick to home grown buds...
3-4-05:  Inspired, enlightened, surprised, excited, confused, evoked euphoria, focused, newfound faith in music.

Blackieshamps

• Blankee Dick
    • http://
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2005, 11:11:35 am »
yeah i read about this in the post the other day.  poison is bad for business
"Clown College? pfft you cant eat that!"

Ant-Man

• govt.cheeze
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2005, 12:08:19 pm »
You know the funny part, after reading this article I scrolled down and read another article on how a senator (don\'t quote me on that) got up on a radio station and goes ya if the isralies want to nuke us, we will blow them outta the water yadda yadda yadda.  That\'s not pin point detail but it\'s close.

Nothing last forever I guess?
3-4-05:  Inspired, enlightened, surprised, excited, confused, evoked euphoria, focused, newfound faith in music.

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=515917765
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2005, 03:23:15 pm »
i saw some guy on CNN yesterday named Muwafaq Arabai. how would you pronounce that first name?

fuck bin Laden, hope he ends in a miserable torture-filled manner.
The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sagethicket. "Vamanos amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintscraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight.  --Eli Cash

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2005, 05:31:52 pm »
How funny would it be when all the real wealthy people started to die because of bad cocaine.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
    • http://www.phantasytour.com/moe/boards.cgi
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2005, 05:41:37 pm »
Quote from: Spacey
How funny would it be when all the real wealthy people started to die because of bad cocaine.

them and 90% of the Breakfast\'s fanbase.

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2005, 05:47:26 pm »

Wealthy people are generally productive so why would you want them to keel over mr. jobless homebody?
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2005, 05:48:23 pm »
Quote from: Igziabeher

them and 90% of the Breakfast\'s fanbase.

I don\'t think the Breakfast fanbase can get there hands on this quality of cocaine. By the time it arrives at a show, the stuff is heavily cut and stomped down to garbage compared to a wealthy person who has the money to purchase  lesser cut and higher quality blow.

I have never tasted Columbian Cociane at a B-Fast show. And if it is circulating, someone is not letting me know.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

Rujah

• team digest
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2005, 07:36:28 pm »
i have a hard time saving up enough money for breakfast shows, let alone enough for an 8ball.  I must be in the  10% of the bfast fanbase who choses not to use coke
Merge futhermucker just you merge You futhermucker merge merge futhermucker now

You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye - Raoul duke - Hunter S. Thompson, Fear&Loathing

Gimme breakfast..................

Ant-Man

• govt.cheeze
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2005, 10:43:35 pm »
I\'ve got family/friends that use it and would rather not see them go becuase of the scum bag that puts poision in it.

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2005, 10:53:30 pm »
Quote from: Ant-Man
I\'ve got family/friends that use it and would rather not see them go becuase of the scum bag that puts poision in it.

yeah, cause blow can only be harmful to one\'s health if Al Qaeda gets to it.. :sigh:

oldnewbie

• it\'s recreational...
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2005, 11:16:27 pm »

just when i was starting to wonder if i was wrong about you.

Ant-Man

• govt.cheeze
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2005, 11:56:56 pm »
Quote from: oldnewbie

just when i was starting to wonder if i was wrong about you.

Spacey has a point.  All kinds of people do coke.

WALSH

• Mahoney
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2005, 11:59:33 pm »
Really? The DEA released this to the press...wow!!! Imagine if they were the agency that was in a WAR ON DRUGS, how good it would be for them to have this "Story" leaked...Don\'t believe everything that you read.
Too fat for a tandem bike, and too drunk for a Mountain Bike...taste the fear.

Ant-Man

• govt.cheeze
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2005, 12:06:47 am »
This is all hypothetical in my eyes.  Fuck bin laden.