Author Topic: Adrian Presents \'The Big Bang\' - 07/28/05 - Porter\'s; Westbrook, CT  (Read 16087 times)

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
Adrian Presents \'The Big Bang\' - 07/28/05 - Porter\'s; Westbrook, CT
« Reply #120 on: July 30, 2005, 06:25:49 pm »
Quote from: Igziabeher
wow man.  i wish i didn\'t read this.  what a bunch of whiney ass bitches some of you guys are.  hey, if the person taking pics was in your way, why didn\'t you mention it to them at the show instead of coming on here and sharing it w/ the rest of us, who if they\'re like me, don\'t really give a rats ass.  seriously though, one \'excuse me, do you mind getting out of the way for a bit?\' could\'ve saved most the set for you guys, plus I wouldn\'t have had to have read through all this tripe.

Again, I agree with you here.

It wasn\'t like the place was packed either. There was plenty of room to fan out and find a spot. I honestly didn\'t have a problem with the photographer or video man. I found it harder to be behind the wall of the patrons.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #121 on: July 30, 2005, 07:38:11 pm »
Quote from: Igziabeher
wow man.  i wish i didn\'t read this.  what a bunch of whiney ass bitches some of you guys are.  hey, if the person taking pics was in your way, why didn\'t you mention it to them at the show instead of coming on here and sharing it w/ the rest of us, who if they\'re like me, don\'t really give a rats ass.  seriously though, one \'excuse me, do you mind getting out of the way for a bit?\' could\'ve saved most the set for you guys, plus I wouldn\'t have had to have read through all this tripe.

wait...

bitching?

on the internet?

on a message board??

on this message board???

get out!

;)

ChrisF

• http://
« Reply #122 on: July 30, 2005, 07:58:14 pm »
Quote from: Spacey
I honestly didn\'t have a problem with the photographer or video man. I found it harder to be behind the wall of the patrons.

^ what he said. it didnt ruin the show and i hope it didnt ruin the video paul shot. there should be a way to work around it with 4 camera angles.

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
« Reply #123 on: July 30, 2005, 09:01:30 pm »
spacey you were not there right ? !
*Gia*

Ant-Man

• govt.cheeze
« Reply #124 on: July 30, 2005, 10:33:01 pm »
OH Christ!  Please everyone stop contradicting yourself, might want to read the beginging of this thread.

Ok I\'m done with the damn photographer and that drama. :)
3-4-05:  Inspired, enlightened, surprised, excited, confused, evoked euphoria, focused, newfound faith in music.