Poll

(01) Mooboo\'s Voodoo (Episode 2) vs. (08) Superfly Phaddy Fat

01) Mooboo\'s Voodoo (Episode 2)
51 (89.5%)
08) Superfly Phaddy Fat
6 (10.5%)

Total Members Voted: 57

Voting closed: June 26, 2005, 12:21:21 am

Author Topic: (01) Mooboo\'s Voodoo (Episode 2) def. (08) Superfly Phaddy Fat 51-6  (Read 5262 times)

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=515917765
(01) Mooboo\'s Voodoo (Episode 2) def. (08) Superfly Phaddy Fat 51-6
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2005, 05:39:26 pm »
wow, very surprised to see votes going to Superfly at all. ive heard both live only once and Superfly hit about 1 out of the 10 nerves that Mooboo\'s attacked. the lyrics, the sections, the many beautiful riffs, the fucking OUTRO, Mooboo\'s may be my all time favorite song. i love it and i spread it all over this town.
The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sagethicket. "Vamanos amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintscraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight.  --Eli Cash

Dyed_Tie

• Right There That\'s It Yes
    • http://
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2005, 01:13:23 pm »
I voted mooboo obviously but why do so many people seem to hate Superfly.  Granted it\'s not lyrical genius but it is a sick tune.  You just have to forget about the lyrics and consider it an instrumental "plus goodies".  That being said, its no Mooboo.
If trees could scream do you think we would be so cavalier to cut them down? Maybe if they screamed all the time for no good reason.

Probably the worst thing about having King Kong run rampant in your town would be the huge, monster genitalia.

I wish I had a kryptonite cross, because then I could keep Dracula and Superman away.
   :mario: :luigi: :yoshi:  :toad:

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2005, 09:33:07 pm »
under 3 hours left, and not nearly as much participation as last round. if you haven\'t voted, let\'s go!!!

bumping all threads!!!