Author Topic: Sat. 07/09/05 - Good Time Boys & G-Spot Tornado: Corner Pocket; Orange, CT  (Read 8896 times)

helluvahat

• I Like Dirt
Quote from: Stephengencs
I think they have played it (Californication) before no?

I am usually not too excited for TGTB since I am not a big RHCP fan...but saturday night should be fucking SER

Yea I\'m pretty sure they\'ve played californication.

I kind of got my one big mob last time...or as close as I\'m going to get, so my requests now are My Friends and Venice Queen.  PLAY IT!!!

Should be a great time, Stevie!!
Play some Weezer!!!

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
Quote from: helluvahat

I am usually not too excited for TGTB since I am not a big RHCP fan...but saturday night should be fucking SER

I kind of got my one big mob last time...or as close as I\'m going to get, so my requests now are My Friends and Venice Queen.  PLAY IT!!!

Mikey...good to hear from ya....how was Cali?  where are the pics of you and Zurflu riding horses on the beach?
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

helluvahat

• I Like Dirt
Quote from: helluvahat

Mikey...good to hear from ya....how was Cali?  where are the pics of you and Zurflu riding horses on the beach?

Cali was ser.  Didn\'t have enough time to see all of the SF area.  Al Z showed me a lot of cool shit though.....Golden Gate Bridge, Bay Bridge, Alcatraz,  Lombard st, loads of cool houses in the oakland and SF hills, ameoba music (best record store EVER!)....pretty amazing place.

And they didn\'t have any horses on the beach, so we had to settle for holding hands while rollerblading....clotheslined a few ppl which was pretty cool.
Play some Weezer!!!

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
Bump, because it\'s tonight!
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

ChrisF

so you\'re going?

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
I didn\'t say that.

It is looking doubtful, I don\'t have the money for a cover at the moment. If I weasel my way into the cover, I will most likely be going. How is this place? Drink in lot?

ChrisF

been there once for bomb squad, its not a bad place to see a show, but its not somewhere i would normally want to go. 75% chance ill be there. ill probably leave around 8 if i go, let me know if you want a ride.

Ant-Man

• govt.cheeze
Since it\'s 21+ I guess i\'ll be in the back of my pickup drinking and listening to them from the parking lot.
3-4-05:  Inspired, enlightened, surprised, excited, confused, evoked euphoria, focused, newfound faith in music.

ChrisF

get there early and hope they arent carding yet.

Ant-Man

• govt.cheeze
Quote from: ChrisF
get there early and hope they arent carding yet.

Oh no, this is not turning into another Porter\'s.
3-4-05:  Inspired, enlightened, surprised, excited, confused, evoked euphoria, focused, newfound faith in music.

inertia1215

• Withdrawn
pysched for this show, been waiting for a long time for another good time boys show, see everybody there!!!!
~The world would be a better place if everyone  danced.~

~Turn on, tune in, drop out.~

Ant-Man

• govt.cheeze
I\'ll be down there at 8:45 to avoid the door guy. :)

::Wishfully thinking about tapers being down there so I can hear this show if I don\'t get in the door::

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
you are fucked

Ant-Man

• govt.cheeze
Why?

SlimPickens

• just the tip
HAHAHAHA  It\'s 4pm and I just woke up.  Holy schnikies GTB\'s rock