Author Topic: Stone Church - 5/19 [MERGED]  (Read 3012 times)

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
Stone Church - 5/19 [MERGED]
« on: May 15, 2005, 08:26:03 pm »
Tons of people are goin to this show,  there have been flyeres passed out left and right, many of people are interested, partly due to the fact that they are sick of me talking about every show and are finally going to experience this extaordinary music,  so expect a pretty big turnout.  Everyone get up here to New Hampshire thursday for christ\'s sake !!
*Gia*

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2005, 08:30:15 pm »
bezerker,

solid work, my man! good job!!!

I would like to see your hard work and efforts rewarded!

:thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

freddiewaht

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
    • http://db.etree.org/freddiewaht420
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2005, 08:57:17 pm »
good job,guy.
nice to see the wheels turnin..
take the E to the A to the D...you\'ll be all set

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2005, 07:08:58 am »
its too hard explaining how amazing these shows are. i basically tell everyone go to a breakfast show, and if you dont dig it after that i\'ll never bug you again, but give them a chance. it\'s like breakfast fans are in their own world outside of everyone else\'s norm, but my life consists of breakfast !!! tell your friends to go to the show, pb\'s getting huge in this area thanks to the hard work of myself and my boy George (Gfunk).  if everyone turned their hown town into a breakfast town by sharing the music and passing the flyers and spreading the word, i think things for pb would be great.  they supply us with the headdie music, its now our job to get it out there and get people to the shows.  go to the show, and you will dance, dance when it goes great people
*Gia*

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2005, 09:25:44 am »
bezerker,

what kind of strategies did you use to promote? it might help others out who promote shows but may not have a good idea of how to effectively get flyers out.
its good to hear that someone else feels the urgency to get people to these wonderful shows.
keep it up!

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2005, 10:15:16 am »
basically i go around to EVERYONE i know and hand out flyers even if they are not 18.  if they have the flyer then they know of the band and usually will start to get into them. i put flyers up in my school and at the store, on my car........everywhere imaginable.  i\'ve been burning all sorts of shows for people , praising the band, and seriously pounding into the brains of these people that the breakfast are what\'s up, and to get prepared.  give everyone a cd, so they can get a taste.  but the only really way to get people into the breakfast a lot is to get them to go to the shows, then they can tell all their friends.  force the breakfast into these people\'s lives because they need itttttt and will thank you, especially the ones who are still looking for someone to fall onto after phish.
*Gia*

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2005, 10:55:34 am »
All it takes is a little persistence and it all pays off.

I know that a bunch of the younger kids around my town, those that were in High School still when Phish broke up or were in high school during the hiatus, turned to SCI as a band to "follow". When they realized that they really didn\'t have the "groove" they were looking for, most if not all turned to the Disco Biscuits to get the scene they wanted. Still, today many of those kids are "undecided" on bands. I believe in all honesty, that decision is between, Umphrey\'s McGee and The Breakfast, atleast for many of these "undecided".

While many of these music fans are in limbo, thats why our Grassroots Campaigns need to be fresh, consistent and heavy. People are searching and we have to feed them.

Good work, Berzerk!

Overexjoesure

• Jai Guru Deva Om
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2005, 02:29:22 pm »
I will be at the Stone Church show without a doubt... 110% chance of me there, I cant fucking wait, my first Breakfast show in over a year!!!!  I hope to meet as many as you guys as possible!!!!
Free me from vices, free me from fear.. Free me from anything that keeps me from here.

Overexjoesure

• Jai Guru Deva Om
Stonechurch Roll Call
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2005, 12:08:01 pm »
SSIA, see you guys there.  I really would like to know who\'s going to be there so I can yez a beer...
Free me from vices, free me from fear.. Free me from anything that keeps me from here.

Overexjoesure

• Jai Guru Deva Om
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2005, 12:38:23 pm »
No takers eh??

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
    • http://www.phantasytour.com/moe/boards.cgi
Stone Church tomorrow......
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2005, 06:24:41 pm »
anyone goin?

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2005, 06:36:50 pm »
I heard it was sold out....
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2005, 06:41:16 pm »
Quote from: Igziabeher
anyone goin?

A young lady named jocelyn better be headed out there this time (Hasn\'t confirmed the appearance on the calendar yet).
Don\'t think the snow delay is applicable this time around.
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

phishphanvt

« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2005, 07:34:26 pm »
sold out???? Yikes!! Planning on going...but was gonna pay at the door!! Is it really sold out?

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
    • http://www.phantasytour.com/moe/boards.cgi
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2005, 08:00:21 pm »
don\'t listen to them, it isn\'t sold out.  there will  be like 4 of us there.  tops.