Author Topic: .info Chat Room (Round 2) Now Open!!  (Read 6268 times)

ChrisF

• http://
.info Chat Room (Round 2) Now Open!!
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2005, 01:58:44 pm »
i have no idea what happened but it just started working seconds ago on this computer only. did you do anything, dave?

I have noticed that the last one to leave the chat room is sometimes still listed as being in the chat for a while after on the main forum page, sometimes more than several hours. Maybe if i am the last one to leave the chat room and then i try to log in from another computer its that bug that causes me to just get a blank page.

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2005, 02:05:47 pm »
Quote from: ChrisF
i have no idea what happened but it just started working seconds ago on this computer only. did you do anything, dave?

I have noticed that the last one to leave the chat room is sometimes still listed as being in the chat for a while after on the main forum page, sometimes more than several hours. Maybe if i am the last one to leave the chat room and then i try to log in from another computer its that bug that causes me to just get a blank page.

nope, i didn\'t do anything.. just verified that it was working for me..

about the login thing:

Quote from: davepeck
the \'users in chat\' section on the forums front page works now. however, you must physically log out of chat in order for it to update properly. if you simply close your browser, or navigate away from chat, you will still show up as logged in.

ChrisF

• http://
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2005, 02:08:41 pm »
Quote from: davepeck
the \'users in chat\' section on the forums front page works now. however, you must physically log out of chat in order for it to update properly. if you simply close your browser, or navigate away from chat, you will still show up as logged in.
[/QUOTE]

ive done that, but i still get the pop up that says its logging out.

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2005, 02:36:55 pm »
Good to hear that you got it working again Chris.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.